App. Filed.......
17-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
File Transfer...
26-10-2015
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
I am currently in LMIA excempt work permit. I got ITA under FSW. What has to be answered for below question ?

Does have a job offer in Canada?

Aug 24, 2015
I have completed one year MBA from IIBMS (Indian Institute of Business Management and Studies) based in Mumbai. This is an autonomous institute and not recognize with UGC or Dec. I am planing to send my certificates to WES for verification. Is WES recognize IIBMS and its courses. Please help!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sugan28 said:
I am currently in LMIA excempt work permit. I got ITA under FSW. What has to be answered for below question ?

Does have a job offer in Canada?
Answer No to that question.

itsrikanthu

Jun 9, 2014
Hi briandg,

Last month I have applied under Express Entry through a consultant and they have informed that overall I got "287" points. What are my chances? (NOC: 2174 with 10+ years IT experience)

Thanks in Advance,
Srikanth

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itsrikanthu said:
Hi briandg,

Last month I have applied under Express Entry through a consultant and they have informed that overall I got "287" points. What are my chances? (NOC: 2174 with 10+ years IT experience)

Thanks in Advance,
Srikanth
As close to zero as possible. The lowest cutoff so far has been 451. Why are you scoring so low?

Check for yourself here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

sansap

Jun 7, 2015
Dear Asivad,

I have completed 3 years full time Master of Computer Applications (MCA) from Pune University, India and prior to that I have done 3 years full time Bachelor of Science (BSc - Physics) from Mumbai University, India. My queries are -

1) Does MCA (from Pune University, India) considered to be a Masters in Canada?
It shows "Equivalency in Canada = Master's Degree", when tried getting a degree equivalency through WES tool.

2) Do we need to have first division/class (i.e. >60%) in Master's degree to get it recognized?

Please can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance!
Sansap

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
sansap said:
Dear Asivad,

I have completed 3 years full time Master of Computer Applications (MCA) from Pune University, India and prior to that I have done 3 years full time Bachelor of Science (BSc - Physics) from Mumbai University, India. My queries are -

1) Does MCA (from Pune University, India) considered to be a Masters in Canada?
It shows "Equivalency in Canada = Master's Degree", when tried getting a degree equivalency through WES tool.
If tool shows Master's equivalency then its a positive sign to go ahead get the ECA done. You would need to send the required documents listed as per your country and submit to WES/ICAS to get the official ECA
2) Do we need to have first division/class (i.e. >60%) in Master's degree to get it recognized?
No it does not matter, it has no relevancy for ECA
Please can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance!
Sansap

MonaInCanada

Aug 12, 2015
Hi:

- Work reference letter:
As I realized, it requires duties/responsibilities in my reference letter. However, the reference letter I got only describe my position as a Software Designer. Is it good enough? And also my manager said that is the company employment letter format, he can't add anything else to it.

- Proof of funds:
I have account with TD. I went to two branches and both of them said they don't provide official letter as the cic required. They don't even want to print bank statement for me since I have online banking. Eventually, I got a profile page with my name, account number and current balance (stamped by branch). I also print six months online bank statements for both saving and chequing account. It is enough?

bharatkum69

Aug 2, 2015
Hi!
I got my WES report. The Final summary shows CANADIAN Masters degree Equivalency. I have got the report for both my Master's and Bachelor's. In the PR application should I also enter the Bachelor's?
The ECA certificate number will be same for both.

Summerin69

Mar 30, 2015
Hi,

I am planning to apply for a PR under Express entry.I will be 34yrs next month,Single and working in USA on H1-B.I have over 11 years of experience in IT.
My domian is telecom and worked in 3 companies until now.Have worked in NOC,in bandwidth management and now working as a tech lead in testing with my current employer through which I am in USA.I have a question on how to make my employment reference letter.Will I have to get my employment letter from all previous companies or is it enough if i give an experience in my current company(Working with my current employer since Nov 2011).

Also,My Ielts score is 6.Will I have to take it again?

Can someone guide me through this please?

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharatkum69 said:
Hi!
I got my WES report. The Final summary shows CANADIAN Masters degree Equivalency. I have got the report for both my Master's and Bachelor's. In the PR application should I also enter the Bachelor's?
The ECA certificate number will be same for both.
You can choose to provide both or only Masters - not a problem either way.

bcy007

Aug 15, 2014
NIMM said:
If I had applied as a Federal Skilled Worker after May 1 2014, received UCI # from CIO and waiting for CIC mail for Medical and Police. I have also applied online for Express Entry System after Jan 1, 2015 and got the Profile number and accepted to the pool. What will happen to 2014 application? :(
I have similar issue:

My application submitted November 2014 was returned January this year because processing fee could not go through at the point of deduction from bank through card details.
My application was checked because I could see the checklist has been marked for completeness check and a UCI number assigned.

What do I do? PLEASE !

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO EVERYONE,

I provided my foreign work exp. reference letter stating that i worked for that company from April 2010 to march 2011 as field sales manager.

But actaully I was hired by that company in June 2009 as part time market research analyst (trainee) and later on moved up as a field sales manager in June 2010.

Basically it was a medium scale enterprise and i was part of the team that was responsible for both sales and research work.
From April 2010 to June 2010 i used to perform both the operations simultaneously.

But the reference letter that i submitted states my sales manager experience and not market research experience.

Recently i realized that i had submitted an employment letter while i applied for my student visa which stated that i was employed by the company as part time market research analyst in June 2009 and had been a regular employee since 2010. It didn't state my role as a field sales manager.

The employer is willing to help me and he is ready to provide an affidavit that states my detailed employment history with the company.

Please advise what should i do??
Should i provide additional document via CSE.??

tariq11

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26 Oct-15
Med's Done....
04 Nov-15
Dear Friends 4m Forum

I am writing to seek for an advice regarding my recent Express Entry application in specific related to my education section.

I have obtained 2 years of Higher National Diploma in Hospitality from UK College which is recognised for fast track for higher studies. Based on this I have selected a top-up one year programme from University to obtain Bachelor’s degree. As per ECA report that I received the degree is equivalent to 4 years as per Canadian standards.

I need your advice on how to break down the institutions and years of study, and what would be more appropriate to select in education section: BACHELOR’S DEGREE or TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATES (Since I am also holding a two years Post-Secondary Diploma from Canadian College)

Thanks