+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jay joshi said:
Hello.

I need some help regarding a confusion

I did my BE from Sardar Patel University.

Foe WES assesment, I need to get all my certificates sealed and stamped with a sealed envelope from them. Upto this I'm clear.

CONFUSION:

Do they or any other university asks FOR WES reference number. I got the WES form which has a clause for Authorized signature and stamp and all. I THINK ITS FOR THE UNI.REGISTRAR.

My uni. is ready for all this things and they dont require any reference number either. MY CONFUSION IS THAT DO THEY (UNIVERSITY)PUT THE WES FORM INSIDE THE ENVELOPE? or we can send this form along with the sealed envelope with in one big envelope?

I am thinking to have all my docs ready first and then pay the fees of WES ...that y i'm in bit of confusion

Help me out...
Jay
The "WES Academic records request form" is NOT mandatory. So, it wouldn't be a problem even if you don't include it. You can get your transcripts and then pay WES. Good luck!

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
nitinkatipn said:
Hi Members,

I am not sure how to go about the PNP Process.

1) Which province I can apply without a job offer.
manitoba, but you'll need a relative or friend who is a resident there to nominate you

2) I have worked for 4 organization. IS Reference letter from all 4 are required, what all other Employment related documents are required. ?
not necessarily, if you've reached the maximum points for lets say 2 organizations,normally they would not ask from the others. in my case i have 3, but i was required in the checklist for only 2 letters.

3) Someone can please paste the format of Reference letter below, will be a great help.
this will be given in the checklist, from there it will tell you what to include

4) Can I apply for two PNP at a time. ?
yes if you can provide all their requirements

Thanks
Nitin.

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Asivad Anac said:
No one knows except CIC. Possibly on 29th Aug if they continue the policy of having 2 draws per month and having at least 2 weeks gap between consecutive draws (both of these rules have been flouted in the past by CIC themselves so these aren't any indicators).
Couldn't b this fri...cuz last jul it was 10th jul den 17th...can b in consecutive weekend...may b v can xpect this fri?

gupti

Jun 28, 2014
Hi All,

I am really hoping someone can help me with this. I have ITA for EE and I got a ECA on my degree and masters but not for my A Level education at college. I declared that I had no ECA for the A Levels on the initial EE profile so I didnt get any points for that. I lost my A Level original certs but I have got a signed letter stating these results. Do you think this will be enough for the imiigration agent or do I even need to put them in at all as they dont count for points? I do have all my degree certs, transcripts and ECA for them.

Any help most appreciated.

Cheers,

Gup

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gupti said:
Hi All,

I am really hoping someone can help me with this. I have ITA for EE and I got a ECA on my degree and masters but not for my A Level education at college. I declared that I had no ECA for the A Levels on the initial EE profile so I didnt get any points for that. I lost my A Level original certs but I have got a signed letter stating these results. Do you think this will be enough for the imiigration agent or do I even need to put them in at all as they dont count for points? I do have all my degree certs, transcripts and ECA for them.

Any help most appreciated.

Cheers,

Gup
You already have an ITA so what's the point of adding certificates now? Your profile was evaluated based on your ECA for Masters. You don't have to upload other certificates at all, not at all necessary.

Forum Members,

Does anybody have an opinion on this that is different from mine?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You already have an ITA so what's the point of adding certificates now? Your profile was evaluated based on your ECA for Masters. You don't have to upload other certificates at all, not at all necessary.

Forum Members,

I concur.

Whether you had an ITA or not, there is absolutely no need to get credentials for A level assessed when you have ECA for Masters degree.

Stngr

Dec 12, 2010
saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Nomination.....
March 23rd 2016
AOR Received.
April 13th 2016
Passport Req..
July 16th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR at August 5th 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 1st 2016
quick question - can I create express entry profile and submit it without language test results and education evaluation (will have them in about one month after submitting the profile)?
the reason I'm askin is I'm gonna be 31 in 2 weeks, so I'd like to apply before that date not to lose some points for age

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stngr said:
quick question - can I create express entry profile and submit it without language test results and education evaluation (will have them in about one month after submitting the profile)?
the reason I'm askin is I'm gonna be 31 in 2 weeks, so I'd like to apply before that date not to lose some points for age
The only way this is possible is by 'inventing' dummy TRF and dummy ECA numbers while creating the EE profile and 'correcting' these discrepancies after your profile is successfully in the pool.

However, this would serve no purpose because your CRS score will automatically be revised on your birthday and, if you get an ITA before that (assuming a draw happens within 2 weeks), you will be in trouble because you have provided 'dummy' IELTS and ECA reference numbers in your pre ITA profile.

Recommend you create your profile only when you have all required information at your disposal. All the best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Asivad,

I have a question for you. Could you please explain how the CC payment works for the payment of the processing fee and RPRF? Almost all credit cards require an One-Time password for all online transactions. When CIC charges the card, I'll be getting my OTP on my mobile phone. So how does this work? Please advise.

Thanks,
Raj

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Asivad,

I have a question for you. Could you please explain how the CC payment works for the payment of the processing fee and RPRF? Almost all credit cards require an One-Time password for all online transactions. When CIC charges the card, I'll be getting my OTP on my mobile phone. So how does this work? Please advise.

Thanks,
Raj
Sometimes, that is dispensed away for international transactions on secure (and not-so-secure) sites. If you get through CIC payment without getting that password alert and CIC still got paid and sent you a receipt in your MyCIC profile, no harm done.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Sometimes, that is dispensed away for international transactions on secure (and not-so-secure) sites. If you get through CIC payment without getting that password alert and CIC still got paid and sent you a receipt in your MyCIC profile, no harm done.
Okay. But God forbid, if this payment doesn't go though and a password/pin is requested, CIC will just return the application. Too big a price to pay, isn't it?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Okay. But God forbid, if this payment doesn't go though and a password/pin is requested, CIC will just return the application. Too big a price to pay, isn't it?
Even if the payment is unsuccessful on 1st attempt, you can always try making that payment again using some other card. Technically, you have to submit your application within 60 days so that shouldn't be a problem unless you are trying to do this at the 23rd hour!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Even if the payment is unsuccessful on 1st attempt, you can always try making that payment again using some other card. Technically, you have to submit your application within 60 days so that shouldn't be a problem unless you are trying to do this at the 23rd hour!
Understood!! Thanks Asivad!! :)

gupti

Jun 28, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:

Forum Members,

Thanks for your advice. I was just concerned that because they ask for education credentials and I had declared that I had done A Levels, I would need to provide these as well because they are on my post secondary education history.