+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marmil87 said:
What do you think when I can expect ITA if I have now 381 points and I am waiting report from WES for my wife.
Does anybody think that I have chances at the end of June for ITA?
no one can answer that question correctly dude..

but when u look at how things are going.. i would "assume" its not far away..

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Marmil87 said:
What do you think when I can expect ITA if I have now 381 points and I am waiting report from WES for my wife.
Does anybody think that I have chances at the end of June for ITA?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t276716.0.html

chelmatt18

Mar 30, 2015
Hi i have the following inclusive dates of work as a College Instructor

Part Time Basis as indicated in the contract.
June 2009-March 2011 = 6-24 working hours a week
April 2012 - May 2012 = 1.125 working hours a week
June 2014 - October 2014 = 21 hours a week

Contractual: 40 working hours/week. These are on a full time basis as indicated on contract.
June 2011-March 2012
June 2012 - March 2013
June 2013 - March 2014
November 2014 - present

I am usually under contract 3 times a year either on a full time or part time basis. June to October. November to March. April to May. During full time working hours is 40/week. During part time employment it varies.

I have consulted an agent regarding my work experience and he said i'm not eligible since my work experience is not continuous. According to him i should have at least 1 year of continuous work. Well, i can't do anything about it cause work contract is renewed every semester. Been working at the same college for all the contract dates.

I'm not quite sure if i am eligible cause of the word continuous full time employment. But then again there is a phrase that states or the equivalent in part time which is 1560 hours. Any thoughts on this one?

lebeaupoissonrouge

Dec 29, 2014
Hi,

1. Can I apply to EE and Quebec Program ?
2. If I am trying to qualify for a PNP, can I try to qualify for another PNP ?
Thanks for your answers.

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Please help me I don't know how to get Job seeker validation code. I receive the message from MyCIC but there was only profile number,it looks like this:
you will need:
1. your Express Entry profile number:XXXXXXXXX
2. your Job Seeker validation code:(empty!!!)
What should I do? Where can I get it?

AgentC

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hi,

I need a small help. I am a married applicant but want to apply without my spouse. When we create EE profile, it asks following two questions:

1. Are you married? Yes
2. Will your spouse accompany you to Canada? No

So, I plan to declare myself as married but don't want CIC to process them my spouse's PR (solely to increase my score as currently I don't have my spouse's IELTS/ECA ready). My IELTS expires in July so can't wait till the time my spouse is ready with IELTS score.

So, can I currently apply as married applicant who doesn't want PR for spouse, hopefully get PR, immigrate to Canada and then separately apply for my spouse's PR? Will this be misrepresentation/illegal?

Thanks!!

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
AgentC said:
Hi,

I need a small help. I am a married applicant but want to apply without my spouse. When we create EE profile, it asks following two questions:

1. Are you married? Yes
2. Will your spouse accompany you to Canada? No

So, I plan to declare myself as married but don't want CIC to process them my spouse's PR (solely to increase my score as currently I don't have my spouse's IELTS/ECA ready). My IELTS expires in July so can't wait till the time my spouse is ready with IELTS score.

So, can I currently apply as married applicant who doesn't want PR for spouse, hopefully get PR, immigrate to Canada and then separately apply for my spouse's PR? Will this be misrepresentation/illegal?

Thanks!!
Dear just note that now a days it takes 2 to 3 years to sponsor spouse my advice would be to apply with your spouse

AgentC

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
The Robust said:
Dear just note that now a days it takes 2 to 3 years to sponsor spouse my advice would be to apply with your spouse
Oh that's shocking!! 2-3 years is really a long time to sponsor spouse.

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have a question on documents translation. Looks like in docs list there are nothing about sending translations of docs, but logically they must be translated. What requirements are here? Is affidavit needed, or there are some special requirements to translator? Because I read in another forum, that the translator must be certified by Canada. Hope it isn't true.

Ktay

Mar 23, 2015
Ktay said:
Hi all,
I hope you all got some good news with this 6th draw!
I haven't created my profile yet as I'll pass the language test the next month and I'm trying to get all the required documents..

I got a question concerning my work history.
I'm under NOC 2282 and I've done a lot af different irrelevant jobs..
I know that it's better to avoid gap but do I still need to enter everything?
And as for the letters of employment, does it need to be recent? I do have all of them but they are all dated from the years I left (2012, 2013, etc..)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi all,
Can anyone give his feedback on that case? Will I need to contact all my former employers and request a new employment letter or am I able to keep the existing one dated from the past???

Thanks, it will help a lot!

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Hi guys

I just spoke to a friend in Toronto who did his masters there and is on an open work permit he got when he graduated and applied for CEC in November but his app was returned. What are the KEY differences between CEC and FSWP under the express entry. Will he have to show settlement funds under FSWP? He has a job already and an apartment etc. Would his employer have to get an LMIA for him to go under CEC?

Any help would be appreciated

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sir please tell me that distance education or correspondence education is valid for WES. and is there any need to apply WES for spouse's education ??

andy000

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Ktay said:
Hi all,
Can anyone give his feedback on that case? Will I need to contact all my former employers and request a new employment letter or am I able to keep the existing one dated from the past???

Thanks, it will help a lot!
Nominate only the NOC you will get points, remember has to be continuous at least for 1 year under same NOC for FSWP , and letters of employment should be fine , because you got them at the time you finish your Job. Remember if they´re not in English will need to be certified /translated & Affidavit.
Plz

Rajgowda

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Alina.Taranenko said:
Please help me I don't know how to get Job seeker validation code. I receive the message from MyCIC but there was only profile number,it looks like this:
you will need:
1. your Express Entry profile number:XXXXXXXXX
2. your Job Seeker validation code:(empty!!!)
What should I do? Where can I get it?
I hope your issue is resolved. If not please revert back.

sp60

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Question 1 - To claim 10 points of spouse's education.Is there any need to do WES ??
Question2 - Does distance education is acceptable in express entry ??