+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

nijo

Mar 20, 2015
ok one question guys. According to the CIC website it states that a valid Job offer is:

"A valid job offer has to be:

- for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
- for work that is permanent and not seasonal,
- skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
and either:

a) the employer making you the job offer must have a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada OR
b) you are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on a Labour Market Impact Assessment, and
- you are working for an employer listed on your work permit,
- you are authorized to work in Canada on the day you apply for a permanent resident visa, and when the visa is issued, and
- your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job if you are accepted as a permanent resident.

In other words, your job offer is valid, whether you are working in Canada or not, if your current or prospective employer:

- has made an offer to give you a full-time, permanent, non-seasonal job if you are accepted as a permanent resident, and
- has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from ESDC.
The only time the employer making you the offer does not need to get a new LMIA is when you are already working for them with a work permit that is based on an LMIA."

Now so this is what I understand please tell me if I am right. Lets say at the next or any upcoming pool selection I have more than the cut off points without a "valid job offer" (as per CIC) from what i hear it is very hard to get a LMIA. Will they pick me even if I don't have a "valid job offer" only based on points. Will that mean I will be allowed to immigrate to Cannada without a job.

Very confused please help.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If you meet the requirements for FSW with at least 67 points and you have the minimum or greater EE points as required for that draw, yes, you can get an ITA without a valid job offer.

Mar 25, 2015
Can you please calculate my point?
My age: 28
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering (4 years)
Experience: 5 years
Ielts score: L: 6.5
R:6.5
W: 6
S: 6
Spouse education: 3 years of bachelor degree.

What will be my point?
Am I eligible for express entry?

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Alina.Taranenko said:
Please help me I don't know how to get Job seeker validation code. I receive the message from MyCIC but there was only profile number,it looks like this:
you will need:
1. your Express Entry profile number:XXXXXXXXX
2. your Job Seeker validation code:(empty!!!)
What should I do? Where can I get it?
a friend of mine was having the same problem because she was checking her account thru her phone. the code appear when she used a pc instead of her phone to check her account... very weird...

garybaek

Nov 2, 2014
Calculate my point, please.
I would like to know my point.

My age: 32
Ielts score: L: 6.5, R:8.0, W: 6.0 ,S: 6.0

Spouse education: Bachelor degree in Archtectural Engineering ( 4 years )
Spouse ielts : L: 5.0, R: 4.5, W: 5.0, S: 5.0

Rishi09

Jul 11, 2013
Hello Seniors,

I need help in this issue.

Here is my situation. I was working as a restaurant supervisor in 2013(noc 6311). And the occupation was taken from the eligible occupation list for cec. then i was promoted as a restaurant manager(noc 0631) with salary hike as well. I am still working as manager at the same restaurant. Now when i applied for my PR application in december, it was sent back to me because of the overall cap limits. I already have created my EE profile. My old ielts is expiring on april 6th 2015 so,

I had to give my IELTS again so i did. Now i received the following results:

Listening : 8.5
Reading : 7
Writing : 5.5
Speaking : 8

Do yo guys think it will be valid to submit if i get ITA to apply? Or I will have to achieve CLB 7.

I thank you guys in advance.

sagbas

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Hi
My suggestion as points are dropped down better if you do education evaluation for yourself & wife first.
After you got ITA you have only 60 days to submitt whatever you mentioned while creating your EE profil

My personal experience ... My edu assessment was pending when I created my profile ... Wife edu assessment pending .. So here what I did I didn't mention my edu & wife edu ..

Better do assessment & create a profile & be honest coz you have to upload all documents after ITA .

You have a good chance as points going down
Best of luck

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garybaek said:
Calculate my point, please.
I would like to know my point.

My age: 32
Ielts score: L: 6.5, R:8.0, W: 6.0 ,S: 6.0

Spouse education: Bachelor degree in Archtectural Engineering ( 4 years )
Spouse ielts : L: 5.0, R: 4.5, W: 5.0, S: 5.0
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Wecanandwewill

Mar 24, 2015
Rishi09 said:
Hello Seniors,

Here is my situation. I was working as a restaurant supervisor in 2013(noc 6311). And the occupation was taken from the eligible occupation list for cec. then i was promoted as a restaurant manager(noc 0631) with salary hike as well. I am still working as manager at the same restaurant. Now when i applied for my PR application in december, it was sent back to me because of the overall cap limits. I already have created my EE profile. My old ielts is expiring on april 6th 2015 so,

Do yo guys think it will be valid to submit if i get ITA to apply? Or I will have to achieve CLB 7.

I had almost same situation as you, same NOC. good score in my English but not in speaking which I got 6. so I applied under express entry last month and they told me that I was elegible for CEC, I was really impressed cuz I went to the lawyer and she said that I had to repeat my english test and get more than 7 in all categories to be elegible. My conclusion is : they know less than us. So I will recommend you to apply right now :) aT least you can try. God bless you

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
PLEASE HELP!

I recently received my WES report and it says the Canadian equivalent of my Post graduate diploma in Modern Languages (at the University of Bristol, UK - Recognized) is - Post Graduate Certificate (one year). Now can this be listed as a masters? or is it just going to be a one year program at a university. It's a shame if I cant list it as a masters - points drop signoficantly!

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Is there anything bad to withdraw my submitted EE profile and submit new one or it is possible to withdraw it and to submit the same one again in order to get job seeker validation code. Help center haven't helped me to get it.

Rishi09

Jul 11, 2013
yes. I already have created my profile. The thing i am worrying is the lower score in Writing. DO they consider it? I mean if its NOC 6311 they will but if its noc 0631 they wont.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rishi09 said:
Hello Seniors,

If you are applying in NOC A, you need to have CLB 7 in all I think. Score 6 is CLB 7.

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Hi guys

My friend who applied under EE and got an ITA can't find her personalized document checklist. I am only familiar with FSWP from last year. Where can she find the persoanlized document check list?

Kunlebest

Dec 20, 2014
Hi,
I need help on Linking my Job seeker account to my EE profile account.
I didn't realise I need to use the Job seeker validation code to set up the Job bank account within 72 hours.
The code has expired. however, I created Job Seeker account with my EE Profile No and password.
The issue my EE profile is still showing Job registration pending and Profile/Application status is blank. Though, I meet the FSW requirement with a CRS 340, waiting on spouse ECA to again 8 points more and get 348.
pls help me on to resolve this.
Do I recreate a new EE profile from start in order to regenerate a new job seeker validation code or ..... ?