Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alina.Taranenko said:
Is there anything bad to withdraw my submitted EE profile and submit new one or it is possible to withdraw it and to submit the same one again in order to get job seeker validation code. Help center haven't helped me to get it.
It's nothing bad to withdraw your profile and create a new one, I did it successfully. Totally I've created 3 profiles yet - 1st was declined after CIC increased the Proof of Funds amount, and in my profile there were literally $100 less. Creating the second one, I forgot my Job seeker Validation code... At least I decided to withdraw it and start cerating profile from the very beginning, from elegibility questionnare - I hoped new code will be send to me. But it didn't happen, so I had the same problem like many people here. Fortunally I found this code written down in my papers and finished 3rd profile. So withdrawing is not a problem, but there's no guarantee you'll get a code. Looks like either it's some programm defect, or a mean to limit applications number...

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone received an ITA who claimed 'Self-Employed' work experience under EE? I am in this situation and am curious to know if any documentation is required, given that no points are received for self-employed work.

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sp60 said:
Question 1 - To claim 10 points of spouse's education.Is there any need to do WES ??
Question2 - Does distance education is acceptable in express entry ??
On question one - yes, it's obligatory. My husband's diploma is not evaluated, so we have 0 for his education in profile, despite he has university degree.

Ramionel

Mar 17, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hi!
I applied under EE (FSW), I have Bachelor degree (with ECA), my spouse Master degree, both TEF CLB 8-9 and I have IELTS CLB 7. My spouse is Commercial Manager with more then 6 years working in agriculture area and 6 years in military field in France. Also POF of 60.000 CAD.
I put 2-3 years work experience under FSW as Purchasing Manager, although I have almost 10 years of work experience at different levels in this area, and I have a letter of the employer, as I work in the same place since 2006).
We only scored 316 points, I think this might be a very low score for what we really are.

My question is, I see on the Confirmation of registering on EE that for my age of 33 years I got 80 points, but being in a couple, shouldn't it be 88?
Also, for my level of education I got 112 points, but applying with spouse, shouldn't they give me 120 points?
I saw the tables with points on CIC's website..

Please let me know what you think. Would really appreciate any opinion.
Thank you!

Ramionel

Mar 17, 2015
dan_and said:
You're reading the table wrong. The first column shows points if you are applying with a spouse / partner (your case). The second column shows points for those applying as a single individual.

Consider if your spouse could apply as the primary applicant. If he has a master's degree and ECA evaluates it to be equivalent to a Canadian master's, you will get more points.
Oh, damn, I was wrong yes :(.
Unfortunately, he can't be primary applicant, as he only has TEF exam and he didn't scored better than me, also he is not good with English to be able to go for IELTS. We would score only 275 that way :(
Anyway, we would go for his ECA on WES, maybe we will get few more points added this way.

Thanks a lot!

Ramionel

Mar 17, 2015
dan_and said:
Are you sure about that? The thing is that if you have a master's degree you can claim a full additional 25 points on skills transferability section provided you have CLB 9 in all language test sections.

Also, I think your work experience may be the problem here if you have listed it as less than 3 years. You're missing out on points, and it seems like you do have the experience? As long as you can safely claim that you have more than 3 years' foreign work experience in a single NOC code, you'll get another 25 points in skills transferability (provided you have CLB 9 as above).
I have only Bachelor degree (with ECA to prove it), my boyfriend has Master.
This next month (2nd of may) I will have 3 years of continuous work experience in this present job, you think I could change it even from now?

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
LarysaG said:
It's nothing bad to withdraw your profile and create a new one, I did it successfully. Totally I've created 3 profiles yet - 1st was declined after CIC increased the Proof of Funds amount, and in my profile there were literally $100 less. Creating the second one, I forgot my Job seeker Validation code... At least I decided to withdraw it and start cerating profile from the very beginning, from elegibility questionnare - I hoped new code will be send to me. But it didn't happen, so I had the same problem like many people here. Fortunally I found this code written down in my papers and finished 3rd profile. So withdrawing is not a problem, but there's no guarantee you'll get a code. Looks like either it's some programm defect, or a mean to limit applications number...
So where did you find this code? in message from MyCIC?

rmi88

Dec 26, 2014
Wats ur receiving date for fsw2014 2172

I applied in FSW2014 under 2172 but app returned for sub-cap full.

Please let me know.

Thank you
[/quote]

bipind

Aug 12, 2014
Hi,
I am a software engineer. I have 7 years of experience. I worked on 4 different companies.
I heard that CIC is asking for 3 months of salary slip of each company. I have managed reference letter from all 4 companies but I have only one salary slip of my first company. I also don't have bank statement of first company. The problem is I can not go back to them.

Does it going to impact my application?

Kindly let me know if you have any idea about it.

Thanks.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
bipind said:
Hi,
I am a software engineer. I have 7 years of experience. I worked on 4 different companies.
I heard that CIC is asking for 3 months of salary slip of each company. I have managed reference letter from all 4 companies but I have only one salary slip of my first company. I also don't have bank statement of first company. The problem is I can not go back to them.

Does it going to impact my application?

Kindly let me know if you have any idea about it.

Thanks.
"CIC is asking for 3 months of salary slip of each company", never heard about this before.. AFAIK.. Pay Slips are not mandatory and are only supporting documents.. If you can provide, it will be better.. otherwise, should not be an issue.. Check this, in Work Experience tab.. things should be clearer for you..

Additional supporting documents may include:
•copies of work contracts, and
•copies of pay stubs

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

krch27

Apr 2, 2015
I got 397 (Spouse ECA is stilll pending)

what r my chances to get ITA..??

I am currently in India.

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
hi,

I am expecting ITA sooner, but i have a question plz. I do know that police clearance should be not more than three months of its issue at the time of applying. In my case, i will not get the police clearance in time. So what can I do to continue the application. Can I submit police clearance at a later period, and continue with submitting the application online. Is it possible !!!

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
mrwait said:
hi,

I am expecting ITA sooner, but i have a question plz. I do know that police clearance should be not more than three months of its issue at the time of applying. In my case, i will not get the police clearance in time. So what can I do to continue the application. Can I submit police clearance at a later period, and continue with submitting the application online. Is it possible !!!
plz reply

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You should apply for PCC as soon as you get the ITA, or if you are sure you will get an ITA in the near future, apply now. If your time to submit Dox is getting short and there is still no PCC, then include the documentation showing you applied for it in good time and send a cover letter explaining you will forward the PCC as soon as you have it.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
mrwait said:
hi,

AFAIK, PCC is mandatory after getting ITA.. And you need to submit that within 2 months of getting ITA along with other supporting documents..