Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
saujss said:
Appreciate anybody responses!!
Hi,

I am filling my express entry profile under code 2174. Could someone please help me on below -

1) Under Work experience section - I have onshore and offshore experience within one company. Do I need to enter each specific detail splitting the duration by adding new rows for one company? Same query if someone got promoted in one company. It should be only one entry with your last/latest designation
2) Under Immigration history and citizenship - I already applied under FSW but looks like cap was full and so I am applying under express entry now. So if I say 'Yes', system asks for Unique Client Identifier which I do not have and is a compulsory field. What should I do? If you haven't got your FSW confirmation number then just say no and proceed.
3) I am the primary applicant and applying for my Spouse as well. She does not have ECA as of now and have just requested to WES. I do not think I am getting these points in January draw. My question is will her ECA points be considered when I try to update profile after I get her ECA and before next draw? Yes, you can edit/update and resubmit your EE profile anytime so yes your spouse's points will be considered once ECA has been done.
4) Do we have any date on first draw EE in Jan? Should be anytime next week. :-X

Thanks for reading. Please help!! Cheers :)

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
EEapplicant said:
Hi,

I am filling my express entry profile under code 2174. Could someone please help me on below -

1) Under Work experience section - I have onshore and offshore experience within one company. Do I need to enter each specific detail splitting the duration by adding new rows for one company? Same query if someone got promoted in one company. It should be only one entery with your last/latest designation
2) Under Immigration history and citizenship - I already applied under FSW but looks like cap was full and so I am applying under express entry now. So if I say 'Yes', system asks for Unique Client Identifier which I do not have and is a compulsory field. What should I do? If you haven't got your FSW confirmation number then just say no and proceed.
3) I am the primary applicant and applying for my Spouse as well. She does not have ECA as of now and have just requested to WES. I do not think I am getting these points in January draw. My question is will her ECA points be considered when I try to update profile after I get her ECA and before next draw? Yes, you can edit/update and resubmit your EE profile anytime so yes your spouse's points will be considered once ECA has been done.
4) Do we have any date on first draw EE in Jan? Should be anytime next week. :-X

Thanks for reading. Please help!! Cheers :)
Do we even need to mention part time job like teaching assistant, building attendant etc during my MS in Canada...I know i wont be getting any points from them anyways

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
dukhi said:
Do we even need to mention part time job like teaching assistant, building attendant etc during my MS in Canada...I know i wont be getting any points from them anyways
I know for sure TA/GA is not counted. And I think any other work experience (Co-op/internship) during your study (your legal status = student) also won't be counted. Sorry mate, I also can't claim for my 4 months of co-op work term :(

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
EEapplicant said:
I know for sure TA/GA is not counted. And I think any other work experience (Co-op/internship) during your study (your legal status = student) also won't be counted. Sorry mate, I also can't claim for my 4 months of co-op work term :(
Thanks for the reply, I dont want to claim any points for it anyways

Jan 19, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....

I took up special education units and I received a certificate for that. However, the program ran for only 4 months. What shall I write under "years of education"? Shall I write 0? Is that possible? or shall I not declare it?

arora23

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
EEapplicant said:
Select - Information Technology or Sciences.
No need to include your 10th and 12th education and your years of education should say 4
That answer my queries... Thanks a lot...

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
fuyiii said:
Hi, my question is that is registering in job bank necessary for EE?
Thank you!!
If you are asked to register then you have to in order to consider into the pool.

aman3159

Mar 16, 2014
Hello experts,

I am in big big problem . BY mistake i have updated my profile and signed again electronically.

After that in my cic account i ave recvd and email that now i am not elgible to apply for exp entry.
I visited my profile i am shocked to see my profile has been reset now information is present and i am not elegible anymore.

BUt as per the previous email on 22nd jan i have in my account it clearly stated that m in ee pool and my profile is activated with 373 score.

Pls help me to reterive my profile again

AO2015

Jan 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with the application
IELTS Request
sent with the application
I have a question concerning the total number of points. I am interested to apply to Saskatchwen province under Saskatchwen express entry.

The process entails two steps one entering the pool of the federal express entry and the second step is to apply to the province after receiving an invitation to apply. The requirement of total points for Sasketshwen is 60 points out of 100.
The express entry quiz stated that I might still be eligible to apply and it gave me a number to do so to start my application.

My question is: which points system is the one to follow?

Thank you
Areen

aliakbar.t

Jan 19, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
(WVo)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
03-03-15 (PER)
AOR Received.
15-04-15
File Transfer...
15-05-15 (SLU)
Med's Request
19-05-15
Med's Done....
Meds Uploaded 8th June, TLU (11th June)
Interview........
Re-Meds 29-06-16
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
How to register in job bank? cant find the link

builder

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/11/15, SP2 29/11/15, Assessment pending 11/05/16, Assessment in process 18/05/16, Sponsor interview 18/05/16, Applicant interview 18/05/16, Assessment Complete 31/05/16
Doc's Request.
18/05/16
Nomination.....
31/05/16 received via email 14/06/16
AOR Received.
01/10/16, Application @ IRCC = 24/06/16, ADR = 21/08/17
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Upfront 08-02-2018
Med's Done....
17-07-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
30/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2018
LANDED..........
09-12-2018
Hi, anyone with help on this?

Please I need help with my Educational Credential Assessment via Wes. Here are my questions :

1. What is the difference between Canadian equivalency summary and Canadian education equivalency. Written on Wes report.

2. My report says: DIPLOMA (3YEARS) and POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATE (1YEAR), how do I interprete this while fiiling my EE profile? Thanku

sachinleo80

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
I have done ECA evaluation for following degrees -

1. BSc
2. B.Ed (Bachelors in Education)
3. MSc

My query is, while filling out the EE Application form, I have selected B.Ed (Bachelors in Education) degree as equivalent to professional degree. Since it requires professional licence to perform the job, I believe this should be considered under category - "Masters degree or Entry to Practice Professional Degree".

Please correct if I am wrong...

Thanks in advance!!

NIKHS

Jan 24, 2015
Hello,

Can anybody advise how many points i will get based on below evaluation done by WES ??
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Credential Authentication Official Transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Country India
Credential Bachelor of Laws
Year 2003
Awarded by Saurashtra University
Institution Status Recognized
Major/Specialization Law
Canadian Equivalency Three years of professional study

Remarks : The Bechelor of laws is the first professional degree in law in India
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Hello Every Buddy!
I applied in 2006 but my application was returned back due to backlog. So had Immigration file number. Now in EE a question asked...Did you apply before to CIC. In my case...answer is Yes....Now next thing to add is UCI number......Now I don't have UCI number rather I have immigration file number....Now million dollar question.....how to add Immigration file number e.g..B123456789 in EE? :eek: Since it is asking UCI number. I am trying to add but it gives error.

So shall I select "Not" applied...or......

Please advise??