NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
sachinleo80 said:
Thanks much for your reply. In my case, WES has mentioned my MSc degree as 4 years professional diploma and hence wanted to know if I can mention my B.Ed education as "Master Degree or Entry Level Professional Degree".

As of now I have mentioned my B.Ed as "Master Degree or Entry Level Professional Degree". I am now worried if my selection to this question is correct or not.
You should use mentioned below option in EE profile - "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer"

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Fairytale1 said:
Hi expert, I need your expert opinion regarding my qualification.
My qualification is;
Secondary School Certificate
Higher Secondary School
Bachelors of Arts (02 years)
M.Sc Psychology (02 years) - Pakistan
Master of Health Administration (02 years) - Pakistan
Master of Public Health (02 years) - Australia
My question is how many points I can achieve for my education?
Am I eligible to get points for 2 or more post secondary qualification?

please guide me.
I don't think so, this is the wording used:

Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer
And it appears you don't have any post-secondary credentials that took 3 years or more since your Bachelors took 2 years?

I believe you would have to select:

Two-year post-secondary program credential

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Hiren13220 said:
Dear Expert,

Please find attached Photograph.

My Question is,

I have submitted by express entry profile.

Now i want to do certain changes in My CIC account in representative section.

I did changes, and when i press save and exit, it shows UPDATED.and the column beside it shows UPDATE and REVERT CHANGES.

I want to know, why it is not showing TRANSMITTED, like other section.

what UPDATED means, whether the changes i have done , has transmitted or it is not transmitted.

According to me, it should show TRANSMITTED, like other section.

Please help for above issue.

Regards
Hiren Patel

You should click "UPDATE" in all the sections which you edited. Once everything is updated you should get an option of "continue" at the bottom of the same page. It will take you to next page on which you need to sign and transmit your application.

This should do the trick! ;)

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Re: Canadian Wrk Exp (0 points) nt cntd bt I hve 1 yr 10 months of Candian Wrk Exp

Dka_Canada said:
I have 1 year and 10 months of experience but my Canadian experience Points - 0. Is there something related to Canadian Experience that I could have missed while filling the Profile. Pls help.

Or is there a CIC mail ID to answer such queries should help.
What is your job NOC code?

sjoshi07

Jan 27, 2015
Hi,

I am preparing to apply for Express Entry program. I have already dispatched documents for ECA and my IELTS is scheduled on 28th Feb.
I wanted to know if I apply in March after getting my ECA and IELTS score, will there be less chances to get selected.

Thanks,
Sandeep

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
sjoshi07 said:
Hi,

I am preparing to apply for Express Entry program. I have already dispatched documents for ECA and my IELTS is scheduled on 28th Feb.
I wanted to know if I apply in March after getting my ECA and IELTS score, will there be less chances to get selected.

Thanks,
Sandeep
No, since it is not First come first served. So better your CRS scores, higher the chances of you getting an ITA.

Everyone has an equal opportunity and your application will be in pool for 12 months from the date you submit your profile

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
sjoshi07 said:
Hi,

Thanks,
Sandeep
I agreed with @sumit.singh.hallan
Besides, you can have your profile into the EE pool now, then edit it when you got your IELTS and ECA and bump your score up.

Froze950

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Guys, I have a question.

I have completed my 2 year diploma from Canadian college in Mechanical Engg. However, I am working as a techanical sales manager for a company.

Now, when I am creating my profile, they ask me if I have a certification of Qualification from Canadian College. Do I say yes?

And then they ask me what NOC is the quality related to. Do I have to answer that as well?

Please help!

sachinleo80

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Is "Bachelor in Education Degree" comes under "Entry-to-practice professional degree"? As my knowledge "CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required.".

If I select "Entry-to-practice professional degree" my point increases... If I select "Bachelors Degree" then there is a drastic change in my points.

Your genuine help is much appreciated.

Thanks!! God Bless!!

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
sachinleo80 said:
Is "Bachelor in Education Degree" comes under "Entry-to-practice professional degree"? As my knowledge "CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required.".

If I select "Entry-to-practice professional degree" my point increases... If I select "Bachelors Degree" then there is a drastic change in my points.

Your genuine help is much appreciated.

Thanks!! God Bless!!
Entry-to-practice degree allows graduate with that to practice as professionals like doctor, physician, etc. Not sure about for teachers.

Normal bachelor degree doesn't allow that. e.g. Engineering degree is not entry-to-practice because it doesn't allow one to practice as professional engineer after graduating with that. To become a P.Eng., one needs am engineering degree and 4 years of experiences and passing an exam. Just as an example.

Mukesh4uonly

Jan 27, 2015
Hi All,

I have received my degree and Masters transcripts from universities.
Can someone tell me, what are the other documents i have send to WES along with my transcripts ?

Waiting for your valuable response.

Regards,
Mukesh

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called up the CIc office today since I was having some technical difficulties with teh system. It had not calculated all my points.
It says that I qualify under the Canadian Experience Class but they have not given me any points for my Canadian work experience.
I sent an email to the technical office but they say it takes 10 days for them to respond, which leaves me with the question what if in the meanwhile a draw is held and I miss my chance because they have not calculated my points correctly.
Hence I called up the CIC Call Centre to see if they could do anything - they said they could not do anything and if I did not hear back after 10 days I would need to email them again.

I am quite frustrated about the system CIC- Express Entry and I have decided to write a letter to the MP. I was thinking it would be a good idea to get people to sign a petition with the problems faced by us all. I am sure there are 100's of us that don't really agree with their methods and lack of communication

My question to you is how many of you would be interested?

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
I too have not received any points for my Canadian work experience. I have worked here for 18 months.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
mazamilam said:
I too have not received any points for my Canadian work experience. I have worked here for 18 months.
Did you work for more than 1 year continuously in the same role and was that in a skilled NOC?

Was it self-employed?

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
doubleym said:
Did you work for more than 1 year continuously in the same role and was that in a skilled NOC?

Was it self-employed?
I worked 4 months as a Marketing Associate (1123). Then 1 year in Project Management and Technical support (2282). Currently working as Dispatch lead (2282).