+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

NIMM

Jan 8, 2015
curious_123 said:
Can any one tell me , how does the process work. Once you submit the profile , one will get a pdf with EE number and job code
and then we have to go and create a profile in the job bank right ?
Yes, please try you will succeed.
Note that "Job Match" has not yet started".

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
curious_123 said:
Can any one tell me , how does the process work. Once you submit the profile , one will get a pdf with EE number and job code
and then we have to go and create a profile in the job bank right ?
Hi Curious_123,

How much time did it take for you to receive a message from CIC with pdf for the required EE number and job code ?

I submitted around 9 pm EST on Jan 21 but have not received the code.

Does anyone else knows if there are delays in receiving the message from CIC after profile submission ?

Thanks,
caimi

Temmy

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-03-2015
Caimi said:
Hi Curious_123,

How much time did it take for you to receive a message from CIC with pdf for the required EE number and job code ?

I submitted around 9 pm EST on Jan 21 but have not received the code.

Does anyone else knows if there are delays in receiving the message from CIC after profile submission ?

Thanks,
caimi
It should not be more than hours. I submitted today and got the PDF today.

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Temmy said:
It should not be more than hours. I submitted today and got the PDF today.
Thanks Temmy.

It is in the form of message on the application submission page.... right? For me, it still says there are no messages.

Hope it is straight forward to receive the message, open the same and download the PDF. Just wondering that I am not missing anything silly....

Also, i would receive the alert on my registered email id if there is a message in my account from CIC.... is that correct?

If I modify my account for any changes (transmit again), do I receive this pdf again or only first time.

saujss

Jan 22, 2015
Please help

Hi,

I am filling my express entry profile under code 2174. Could someone please help me on below -

1) Under Work experience section - I have onshore and offshore experience within one company. Do I need to enter each specific detail splitting the duration by adding new rows for one company? Same query if someone got promoted in one company.
2) Under Immigration history and citizenship - I already applied under FSW but looks like cap was full and so I am applying under express entry now. So if I say 'Yes', system asks for Unique Client Identifier which I do not have and is a compulsory field. What should I do?
3) I am the primary applicant and applying for my Spouse as well. She does not have ECA as of now and have just requested to WES. I do not think I am getting these points in January draw. My question is will her ECA points be considered when I try to update profile after I get her ECA and before next draw?
4) Do we have any date on first draw EE in Jan?

Thanks for reading. Please help!!

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Please what would my friend that is 37 years with masters degree and 6yrs+ experience in NOC 1111 with enough funds for her family, scored listening 7.5, reading 6.0, writing 6.5 and speaking 7.0 while her spouse scored listening 6.5, reading 5.0, writing 7.0 and speaking 8.0 no PNP, nomination no job offer, no relative abroad, no foreign credentials score in Express Entry/Expression of Interest?

Your urgent response would be appreciated

Arun2121

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

My friend is working as software tester. Is he is eligible for EE..???

His NOC code is 2283 and skill level B job.

Thanks in advance

Hiren13220

Jan 19, 2015
Dear Exert,

Help urgent

Can we select all provinece or territory in My cic account, as my agent is saying we can select only four.

But i tried my self we select all.

So what is correct?

prosanjitpaul

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Hi,

I have some confusion, I'm PGWP holder and working full time permanent position after my graduation and its been 1 year now, first I thought I gonna apply under CEC through EE, but now the problem is LMIA and my employer is not willing to go through LMIA process as it's lots of work for them. In addition, my score is 379 without the LMIA. Now, I am very much confused that should I submit EE profile with this poor score or should go though PNP?

Please help me with your valuable suggestion. Thanks in advanced.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
prosanjitpaul said:
Hi,

I have some confusion, I'm PGWP holder and working full time permanent position after my graduation and its been 1 year now, first I thought I gonna apply under CEC through EE, but now the problem is LMIA and my employer is not willing to go through LMIA process as it's lots of work for them. In addition, my score is 379 without the LMIA. Now, I am very much confused that should I submit EE profile with this poor score or should go though PNP?

Please help me with your valuable suggestion. Thanks in advanced.
No one knows how much one needs to get ITA. whether 379 is good or not, we will only know when results are released.

It's not like school exams "I got 379/1200, which is 32%, I failed *snif snif*". Personally I don't mind if I got 300 points if that is what is needed to get ITA. Whether how much points are needed is anyone's speculation at this time.

I know it's uncertain and nerve-wracking but my personal advice is stop worrying things you have no control.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Hiren13220 said:
Dear Exert,

Help urgent

Can we select all provinece or territory in My cic account, as my agent is saying we can select only four.

But i tried my self we select all.

So what is correct?
You can select as many as you want, if you only want to go to one province, select that.

Ignore your agent, I don't think many immigration 'consultants' have fully understood the new system.

prosanjitpaul

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
mf4361 said:
No one knows how much one needs to get ITA. whether 379 is good or not, we will only know when results are released.

It's not like school exams "I got 379/1200, which is 32%, I failed *snif snif*". Personally I don't mind if I got 300 points if that is what is needed to get ITA. Whether how much points are needed is anyone's speculation at this time.

I know it's uncertain and nerve-wracking but my personal advice is stop worrying things you have no control.
Thank you mf4361. But actually im thinking that should I wait for EE or to go for PNP?

stealth08

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
UK
Do I need to have ECA report before applying? I clicked 'No' for both BSc and MSc. Not Canadian degrees. UK based.

My application was not eligible.

Thanks

rubyracer

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
stealth08 said:
Do I need to have ECA report before applying? I clicked 'No' for both BSc and MSc. Not Canadian degrees. UK based.

My application was not eligible.

Thanks
Yes, ECA is mandatory before applying for EE