Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
while making express entry profile
1. they are asking for proof of funds, do i need to show proof of funds as i am already on work permit with lmo....if i don,t need then what should i write in the funds option.

2. In education part, i completed my graduation in 2006 so about the question "is this your current study or not" what should i write

MONSU

Aug 4, 2014
Hello Friends,

I am going to create a whatsapp group to help one another for those who've already filed or going to file for EE 2015....PM me your name with number, those who are interested.

Thanks

vaibkv

Sep 5, 2014
I have two questions -

1. When do I have to worry about gathering funds?
2. I will apply for Expression of Interest this week. My wife wants to join as a dependent. We both have taken the IELTS exam and I have applied for my ECA. Does she also needs her ECA to be done? Nowhere did I read that dependent's ECA is needed but some people on this forum are saying that she needs to have her ECA done in order to increase my points. Is this true? Is there a place in the EoI form that demands ECA score of the dependent?
This is an important query for us.

Thanking in anticipation.

Regards.

aman3159

Mar 16, 2014
Re: Any Question on Express Entry--job code not rceived

Hi i Have created EE profile today 12 hrs ago...I have recieved response in my CIC account .
In that PDF recieved JOb seeker validation code is missing.

How to register with job bank ...Pls help

(To register with Job Bank:
a) Create a . To do so, you wil ned:
1. your Expres Entry profile number:
2. your Job Seker validation code:
b) Create aprofile, indicating wher you want o live, the kind of job you are loking for, and what skils
you would bring to an employer. )

mram7

Jan 5, 2015
hello,

I had by mistake withdrawn my press entry profile, and had received message that i would have to reapply to enter the pool,
Therefore I made a new GCkey and e-submitted my profile.

my question is: in one of the forms theres a question which asks if i have applied for express entry before. what do i answer. yes or no??

plz help..
your advice would be really helpful..

thankyou.

can101

Jan 1, 2015
Hello,

I have 2 questions, where I need your help.

1) Could you please confirm if the Job experience for EE should match with qualifications? Reason I am asking... I have masters in Supply chain but work experience is in finance (3 years) & project management (4 years)

2) Have to mention my last 10 years of work experience. I am planning to use 1 NOC i.e. 0111 which covers my job responsibilities of project management as well (was working as PM on finance projects) and choice total work experience 6+ years in this NOC. Is that ok?

Thanks

Jan 16, 2015
Hello am Becky a Registerd Nurse and also an Accident and Emergency Nurse from Nigeria,I ve done my IELTS but I don't know what next to do. I need some one to put me through on how to process working in canada. Thanks

rborsigue15

Jan 18, 2015
Hello everyone.

I have the same dillemma as valkyrie..

HOW CAN I SUBMIT MY EXPRESS ENTRY OFFICIALLY? or HOW CAN I LINK JOB BANK TO MY EXPRESS ENTRY??

Please help us...

Thanks...

flavdcosta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could someone please help - I was filling up the express entry profile; I am on a PGWP which meant that it is an open work permit, one of the questions asked on the form was NOC code on that permit, what am I supposed to write, I answered the earlier question saying that I was on a post graduate work permit and my employer's name was not mentioned on it.

vaibhavmad

Jan 19, 2015
Hi,

I can see the message Job Bank Registration Accepted on the cic website. However, on the job bank site, I see the message "Coming Soon".
Is that ok? I mean, don't we need the profile for the January draw? Or do we need to attach resume anywhere?Thanks

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
simonawo said:
Can anyone help me calculate what my score will be for Express Entry?

Language - S=8, L=6.5, R=6.5, W=7
Age - 34
Education - It should likely come to 3year canadian diploma and 1year canadian postgraduate diploma, but i'm yet to do the ECA. I could only say this cuz my friend who have graduated together in the same programme, did ECA and that was what his result came to.
Experience - more than 6years in a skilled occupation of NOC B.

When i checked my eligibility, it said i was eligible but when i filled my profile and i submitted, it says not eligible. What do you think is wrong and what can i do because, i'm hoping to apply for the SINP Express Entry category and my work experience is listed as one of the occupation that Saskatchewan has listed as in-demand. Kindly also note that i don't think i need an ECA before Saskatchewan can nominate me but i need the EE number(i got this) and the job code(i didn't get this maybe because the profile says i'm ineligible) so i can start my initial application on SINP and upload documents pending the time that SINP will start their nomination(they are yet to start)

I need answers asap, thanks
If you want to do a calculation of your score you can go to Canada Visa home page and there is a link to their calculator.

On the other hand, you need to apply for SINP first and have a nomination before you can include the nomination in your Express Entry Profile. Of course you can still create your Express Entry Profile, but you will not be able to get SK Government to confirm the nomination since you do not have one. Then after 30 days your profile with expire after 30 days unless you can link a job bank profile to your Express Entry Profile or magically obtain a job offer supported by a positive LMIA within 30 days.

As for SINP, I got my nomination in 2 months but I got my education in Canada, so I am not sure wheter ECA is needed or not; however, you will need one regardless so it is best for you to get one now. Also, when you apply for SINP, make sure it is the Express Entry stream; otherwise, you will have to submit paper application after you obtain your nomination (ie. no Express Entry).

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
flavdcosta said:
Could someone please help - I was filling up the express entry profile; I am on a PGWP which meant that it is an open work permit, one of the questions asked on the form was NOC code on that permit, what am I supposed to write, I answered the earlier question saying that I was on a post graduate work permit and my employer's name was not mentioned on it.
I have a question for you, are you using this job as your (1) work history, or (2) as your current work and intended occupation in Canada?
If (1) then you can simply input the NOC code that you can search from the NOC website according to your job title. At the bottom of the Express Entry form choose "Work Permit required without LMIA".

If (2) then you need to first have your employer obtain a LMIA; otherwise, you won't be award the 600 points for job offer even tho it is full-time and permanent.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
rborsigue15 said:
Hello everyone.

I have the same dillemma as valkyrie..

HOW CAN I SUBMIT MY EXPRESS ENTRY OFFICIALLY? or HOW CAN I LINK JOB BANK TO MY EXPRESS ENTRY??

Please help us...

Thanks...
After you have submitted your Express Entry Profile you will receive a message that has a link to a PDF file for you to download. In there you will have the information and instruction you need. If you have not receive this message then either your profile has not been submitted successfully or you are not eligible.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
can101 said:
Hello,

I have 2 questions, where I need your help.

1) Could you please confirm if the Job experience for EE should match with qualifications? Reason I am asking... I have masters in Supply chain but work experience is in finance (3 years) & project management (4 years)

2) Have to mention my last 10 years of work experience. I am planning to use 1 NOC i.e. 0111 which covers my job responsibilities of project management as well (was working as PM on finance projects) and choice total work experience 6+ years in this NOC. Is that ok?

Thanks
1. No it doesn't have to match but it can't be extremely far off.

2. You should included all of your experience in your work history; however, for intended occupation in there make sure you select the one that you will be working for when you are in Canada (if you are not in Canada working already).

Hope it helps.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
vaibkv said:
I have two questions -

1. When do I have to worry about gathering funds?
2. I will apply for Expression of Interest this week. My wife wants to join as a dependent. We both have taken the IELTS exam and I have applied for my ECA. Does she also needs her ECA to be done? Nowhere did I read that dependent's ECA is needed but some people on this forum are saying that she needs to have her ECA done in order to increase my points. Is this true? Is there a place in the EoI form that demands ECA score of the dependent?
This is an important query for us.

Thanking in anticipation.

Regards.
If you are including your wife in your application as dependent then yes she needs to ECA her education; otherwise, CIC will not recognize her credentials and she will be scoring 0 under the education section.