Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
On the proof of funds section, since I am Inside Canada currently working. We don't need the funds. Right? So, what should we put in that section. I can't type N/A and I can not proceed. What should I do now.

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
ngelsa said:
If you want to do a calculation of your score you can go to Canada Visa home page and there is a link to their calculator.

On the other hand, you need to apply for SINP first and have a nomination before you can include the nomination in your Express Entry Profile. Of course you can still create your Express Entry Profile, but you will not be able to get SK Government to confirm the nomination since you do not have one. Then after 30 days your profile with expire after 30 days unless you can link a job bank profile to your Express Entry Profile or magically obtain a job offer supported by a positive LMIA within 30 days.

As for SINP, I got my nomination in 2 months but I got my education in Canada, so I am not sure wheter ECA is needed or not; however, you will need one regardless so it is best for you to get one now. Also, when you apply for SINP, make sure it is the Express Entry stream; otherwise, you will have to submit paper application after you obtain your nomination (ie. no Express Entry).
Kindly note that the SINP Express Entry Category is yet to start accepting applications but have displayed their initial requirements, which asks that we first apply to EE and get accepted into the pool first then when SINP starts to accept applications, we will need to provide EE number and Job Seeker Validation code. With EE application submitted and I was told ineligible, I only got EE number but no Job seeker application code yet. I will get SINP nomination after SINP opens their application first and they choose me. Therefore, is there anything I can do to get my EE changed from ineligible to eligible so I can be given the job seeker validation code? Thanks

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Nebm31 said:
On the proof of funds section, since I am Inside Canada currently working. We don't need the funds. Right? So, what should we put in that section. I can't type N/A and I can not proceed. What should I do now.
It's better to show that you have funds. No loss in giving that information to CIC. However, not giving the information, though you are full time employed, might impact your application.

Hope this helps!

Cheers

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
Hi Guys,

I have questions:

1. For Academic Records from school to be sent to WES, is it okay if i will be the one to courier it? instead of my school?
2. If so, can i include my husband's academic records in the courier? eventhough, we came from different school?
3. Can i also include the photocopy of my academic records to the same courier?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
PrincessIrene02 said:
Hi Guys,

I have questions:

1. For Academic Records from school to be sent to WES, is it okay if i will be the one to courier it? instead of my school?
2. If so, can i include my husband's academic records in the courier? eventhough, we came from different school?
3. Can i also include the photocopy of my academic records to the same courier?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

1. For Academic Records from school to be sent to WES, is it okay if i will be the one to courier it? instead of my school? Yes

2. If so, can i include my husband's academic records in the courier? eventhough, we came from different school? Yes

3. Can i also include the photocopy of my academic records to the same courier? Photocopy? Usually WES requires your transcript in a sealed envelope from your institution. So you should not send the photocopies of your academic records.

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
hi,

I have applied for FSW 2014 & due to cap limit reached i have to apply in EE 2015. My question is what are the necessary details from the IELTS score that needs to be updated in creation of EE profile. I dont have a copy of my IELTS score with me. I just remember my individual scores. do we need the unique code that is shown on the IELTS result card to create the EE profile?

Temmy

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-03-2015
How can I change or update the information I submitted in the EE as I submitted some wrong information. Also, I have no marks in all fields. It is disgusting. How can I update or change the information. Can I create another profile

Quanttum

Dec 15, 2014
Hi!

If my application status is OPEN, but PNP status is pending - my application will take a part in draw?

Or I should cancell PNP nomination (its dated 2014, so probably not applicable)

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
NIMM said:
If I had applied as a Federal Skilled Worker after May 1 2014, received UCI # from CIO and waiting for CIC mail for Medical and Police. I have also applied online for Express Entry System after Jan 1, 2015 and got the Profile number and accepted to the pool. What will happen to 2014 application? :(
First, you should claim that you have applied to CIC before and give them your UCI #. Second, your original application will still be processed. You will have to decide which application to proceed further with after you have received an Express Entry Invitation. Please note that the fees you paid with your original application will NOT be refunded to you. If you decide to decline the EE Invitation then you will have a time penalty and will not be eligible to apply under the EE System again within a time frame (which is listed on the EE FAQ).

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
king5 said:
(NOC -B)
I have done a diploma,but i don't have a eca. can i fill diploma and higher secondary on my express entry profile?

What funds (Canadian dollars) does have available to bring to Canada to support his/her family?

I am already in canada, work permit with lmo.Do i need to fill that question?

PLZ SUGGEST ME
I'd suggest getting an ECA for your diploma and include it into your profile because that's extra points.

As for funds, either do a search on the CIC website with "Proof of Funds" or select the help button. For a single person the minimal is $12,000. If you already have a job and are working in Canada then you do not need to show proofs but you should still answer this question.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
caddr said:
I have one ques..while filling ee profile ..it asks about academic years of education....what should i write... 16 or 4 ...as i have bachelors 4 years
I can't log onto MyCIC right now and I cannot recall exactly which question this is on the profile, so I assume the answer would be 4. I have a 3 year Bachelor degree and remember putting "3" down for one of the questions.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
prosanjitpaul said:
Hi,

I am going to complete my 1 year of Canadian job experience under the category of NOC B by the end of February, I am working with Open Work Permit (PGWP), and the job is exempt from LMIA. I will get my wife English Language test score as well as ACA report by end of January, now my question is that;

1. Can I create and submit my EE profile now and then update it later on?

In this way will it give me positive benefit or do I have to wait for to complete 12 month of job experience as well as wife English Language test score and ACA report?

Thank you in advanced.
Yes, you can still create a EE Profile and continuously update it at anytime but when you try to transmit your profile it will tell you that you are not eligible. Thus, if you are to create a profile now just do not transmit it until you have met all the minimal requirements. On the other hand, there is no added benefits directly affect your chances of being selected, but creating a profile now and updating it regularly will help put you in place and you won't have to scramble for old information when you are ready to submit your profile.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
mf4361 said:
Police check is now required at initial application stage (rather than by request of officer), correct?

Also Police check is required for countries which I lived more than 6 months consecutive after I turned 18.

What if I lived in my home country for more than 6 months but never consecutively after 18? I came to Canada as student when I was 17, I went home 3 times during summer: 2 months, 4 months, 4 months (in duration in that order). Do I need PCC at initial application? or do I write a letter explaining why I didn't include one? Thanks
From what I read on the CIC website the Police Records within Canada is not necessary until it is requested, BUT it may be changed so check back to the CIC website regularly for updates. As for other countries, some of them only issue records directly to CIC so CIC has to request it before you can get one prepared. In that case you will have to write an explanation to submit along with your PR application (if you are being invited). As in your case, theoretically you don't need one from your home country but CIC still has rights to request one if needed. Again, if you are invited and they have that listed on your personal document list then write an explanation.

Good Luck.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
toronto_dreams said:
brian

me working as senior project manager in IT MNC

408 points in Express Entry

no canada job experience or canadaeducation

what are my chances to get ITA ?
Your chance of getting ITA depends on how many applicants out there have 409 points and higher. At the moment there simple isn't enough information and data to do any estimations.