+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

PeEngi

Jan 3, 2015
sri012015 said:
I created ee profile after submission it gave me that I am ineligible...

IELTS taken in september 2014:
L:7.5
R:7
W:6.5
S:7
got my ECA done it gave me bachelor's degree. and i gave funds as 17000 and i tried even adding 4 yr as academic years n 6 too, though i am getting my profile ineligible n i gave noc as 2174 and have 3 yeras of IT experience. and the worst part is i am even unable to edit the submit application. someone plz tell me what to do or give me CIC contact details.
when i used the tool to determine eligibility it gave me that i am eligible but after filling the forms n submission its giving your profile is ineligible
i re-checked evrything. is there anyone with same problem :(

I cannot edit it, neither. I have the same problem. I was eligible before creating profile and than ineligible. I am applying via FSW. Anybody has good ideas instead of reloading pages?

DanielCoutinho

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on December 17th
Nomination.....
PER received on January 16th 2015
I have a question:
So, if I understand it correctly, in the education part of EE you have to input your education past high school.

So I created 2 entries there, one for my college diploma and the other for my mba diploma.

My ICAS report says the following:
- Bachelor's Diploma (4 years)
- Post Bachelor's Degree

The question is, in both entries mentioned above should I choose the option under "Level of Education" right before they ask about canadian degree as "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees" ? Or "Bacherlor's Degree or a three or more year program etc etc" for both?

Thanks in advance

Nawgee

Jan 10, 2015
Hi,

I have below IELTS scores and with more than 1 year Canadian work experience under NOC 2174 and close to 9 years of IT experience.

IELTS taken in November 2014:
L:6
R:6
W:5
S:6.5

But, when I checked eligibility criteria, I am eligible. So, can I go ahead with profile creation? And also let me know if there any possibility for updating profile with IELTS scores when I re-write IELTS in the future for gaining more points?

Thanks in advance.

phsetaknev

Nov 12, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
L-8.5 / R-8 / S-7 / W-6.5
Nawgee said:
Hi,

I have below IELTS scores and with more than 1 year Canadian work experience under NOC 2174 and close to 9 years of IT experience.

IELTS taken in November 2014:
L:6
R:6
W:5
S:6.5

But, when I checked eligibility criteria, I am eligible. So, can I go ahead with profile creation? And also let me know if there any possibility for updating profile with IELTS scores when I re-write IELTS in the future for gaining more points?

Thanks in advance.
You can go ahead and create your profile and once you submit the application you can edit it any time. CIC encourages candidates to update their profile to get more points, like if you have gained more experience or learnt a course or got more IELTS score you have to update it. So dont worry go ahead and create a profile and once you create you will get a mail with your EE number and a reference which you should use to create a Job bank profile. Good Luck :)

greatshaz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
R U sure it will be ok to create a profile even if my points r nt 67 such as i am scoring 65 at the moment ...on web it says ur not eligible but still you can create a profile ??? I may get 5 points once i got married soon and my wife will submit her IELTS to achieve 5 points later
so should i go head with it please advise

DanielCoutinho

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on December 17th
Nomination.....
PER received on January 16th 2015
Can anyone help me with this question?

DanielCoutinho said:
I have a question:
So, if I understand it correctly, in the education part of EE you have to input your education past high school.

So I created 2 entries there, one for my college diploma and the other for my mba diploma.

My ICAS report says the following:
- Bachelor's Diploma (4 years)
- Post Bachelor's Degree

The question is, in both entries mentioned above should I choose the option under "Level of Education" right before they ask about canadian degree as "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees" ? Or "Bacherlor's Degree or a three or more year program etc etc" for both?

Thanks in advance

phsetaknev

Nov 12, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
L-8.5 / R-8 / S-7 / W-6.5
greatshaz said:
R U sure it will be ok to create a profile even if my points r nt 67 such as i am scoring 65 at the moment ...on web it says ur not eligible but still you can create a profile ??? I may get 5 points once i got married soon and my wife will submit her IELTS to achieve 5 points later
so should i go head with it please advise
If you don't have 67 points then don't go for it, but if you think you can score enough points in coming months then it doesnt hurt to create a profile now, which will not be considered though but later you can update and become eligible. You can edit the application at any time remember!

toronto_dreams

Apr 8, 2010
brian

me working as senior project manager in IT MNC

408 points in Express Entry

no canada job experience or canadaeducation

what are my chances to get ITA ?

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
Hi there,

I remember reading somewhere that lists out all the eligible NOC codes for Express Entry
under the FSW scheme.

It began with the main group numbers, like 01, 11 etc etc.

Anyone who knows about this?

Thanks.

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Dear Experts,

Seeking your valuable advice on below topic.

Both me and my wife are eligible to apply for Canada Skilled Immigration as primary candidates.So, in this case can we file 2 applications as below under express entry?

Application 1 :- Myself as primary candidate + wife and child as dependent.
Application 2 :- My wife as primary candidate + myself and child as dependent.

Also note that:- Under FSW program, My score is 72 points. Including spouse/dependent 5 points for [ education + IELTS].

Please let me know that above given case can be accepted by Canadian immigration authorities? OR there is a legal law that only one us can file the application as a primary applicant instead of two different application.

Thanks //

Arthur13

Jan 11, 2015
Hi there
After I submitted the application for express entry and being notified that I am qualify for PR by mistake I withdraw the application (deleted) . I try now to reapply but I don't have the option on mycic account. What should I do? Where I have to go to reapply. Thank you everyone :'(

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
cool_shah01 said:
Dear Experts,

Seeking your valuable advice on below topic.

Both me and my wife are eligible to apply for Canada Skilled Immigration as primary candidates.So, in this case can we file 2 applications as below under express entry?

Application 1 :- Myself as primary candidate + wife and child as dependent.
Application 2 :- My wife as primary candidate + myself and child as dependent.

Also note that:- Under FSW program, My score is 72 points. Including spouse/dependent 5 points for [ education + IELTS].

Please let me know that above given case can be accepted by Canadian immigration authorities? OR there is a legal law that only one us can file the application as a primary applicant instead of two different application.

Thanks //
Express Entry is not a lottery, selection is based on points ranking. Create one profile with whichever combination gets you the most points.

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Can i ask a question? i know it is not related directly to express entry but it is related to PNP ..
My question is: my husband sent pnp application for regular process and he included me in his application , can i apply ( if i am also qualified) for PNP express entry stream??

Also if we are allowed to have 2 pnp applications (in one of them my husband is the principal nominee and in the second one i will be the principal nominee) . In case of approving my husband application , should i withdraw my pnp application.or i can also have my application processed after nominating my husband...

I searched alot but i didnot get any answer.i also contacted pnp office but they have high volume of emails and calls these days and they donot respond quickly.

I appreciate any help from you guys

please try to answer me if u have the answer

Thank you guys
Chantal111

navy

Jan 11, 2015
Hi,

any idea how much can be the min. points entry level for the first draw?

thank you!