Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi. I have interested in starting the express entry proceedure. I have 2 year work experience from a company that has been dissolved and shut down last year. Will it effect my application?
Aren't you working nowadays? If yes, get the experience letter for new company and try disclosing documents which can prove about the closure of your company.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Sir, I have finished my B.Tech & MS in Information technology and have around 7 years of work experience as a software engineer. My occupation NOC 2173 and requires a license. Please guide me how to start for this licensing procedure, Already gone through the website but did not understood
There is no such requirement, you can happily apply for Express Entry.

start here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html

liandeyt

Feb 14, 2018
I'm currently on PGWP which will expire in August 2018 but I started working a job in my field of study in September 2017, which leaves me one month short of the required one year experience to apply for CEC. My company is not able to apply for LMIA.
I don't have work experience from outside Canada. Any advice will be appreciated

Red Igloo

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Is there any way to revert a ECA result? I have a Bachelor of Laws that was considered bachelor and not master.

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Is there any way to revert a ECA result? I have a Bachelor of Laws that was considered bachelor and not master.
Yes, you can raise the concern with the Assessment authority (IQAS/WES) along with relevant proofs if you believe it should be considered as Masters.. Anyway if you have 'bachelors' of Law, shouldn't it be considered as 'Bachelors' and not 'masters'?

Reactions: Red Igloo

Nish_j

Sep 9, 2017
Hi there ,
My current status is

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Does this mean I'm at the final stage which is the Background check?
How long will this take before I get an email requesting passport? Have I passed eligibility?

What does background check consist of?

Any help would be appreciated

Red Igloo

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Yes, you can raise the concern with the Assessment authority (IQAS/WES) along with relevant proofs if you believe it should be considered as Masters.. Anyway if you have 'bachelors' of Law, shouldn't it be considered as 'Bachelors' and not 'masters'?
Thanks for answering!

For bachelor in law it should be considered as masters for Express Entry points, right?

Jayleigh

Mar 8, 2018
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hi Brian, I have got a question if you can help,
I am married, and my spouse does not have a higher diploma, and I do not want to include it on my application as it may penalise my points, but I have scored higher in IELts, and TEF. Can my spouse still immigrate with me if I am successful? Is it mandatory to include your spouse diploma if you declare that you are married?. Please help

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
I got ITA a few days back. I work as a stock broker (trader) in India , which is a regulated profession in Canada ( requires candidate to clear Canadian Securities course to get employed. Will they reject my application based on this ?

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hi Brian, I have got a question if you can help,
I am married, and my spouse does not have a higher diploma, and I do not want to include it on my application as it may penalise my points, but I have scored higher in IELts, and TEF. Can my spouse still immigrate with me if I am successful? Is it mandatory to include your spouse diploma if you declare that you are married?. Please help
If you have enough points without your wife's educational credentials, then you don't need to include her details. It's not mandatory to include spouse details even if she's coming with you.

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
I got ITA a few days back. I work as a stock broker (trader) in India , which is a regulated profession in Canada ( requires candidate to clear Canadian Securities course to get employed. Will they reject my application based on this ?
No. You'll have to pass the exam and obtain the license prior to practice.

Mar 8, 2018
Please note the dates carefully. I have contradictions in my experience certificates. Can you help me?

IN REALITY:

- 1/1/2012 till 1/1/2013 did my military service as a hospital pharmacist
- 1/1/2013 till 1/1/2014 worked as a pharmacist in ministry of health(MOH), knowing that I got accepted in MOH in 15/4/2012 (in the middle of my military service period of time).

ON OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS:

- 1/1/2012 till 1/12013 worked as hosp. pharmacist( provided by military of Egypt).
- 15/4/2012 till 1/1/2014 worked as a pharmacist in MOH (provided by MOH); the MOH added the experience of my military service to its experience in the certificate, starting the from the day of my acceptance, according to the Egyptian law. However, this is not mentioned in the certificate.

my experience certificate only states: This is to certify that Mr.Mostafa worked as a pharmacist in MOH from 15/4/2012 till 1/1/2014 with the following job duties , esc..

knowing that my social security insurance also starts from 15/4/2012,
do you think if I mentioned the reason of the contradiction of these periods of times in my explanation letter. will it be convincing to the immigration officer?
when I open my express entry profile, which dates should I use? the real ones or the ones that are mentioned on official documents knowing that they are contradicted?

lalitsharma

Dec 21, 2017
I live in ontario and filled my PR application through Express Entry. My points are 436 and I hope I can get invitation in next draw. Right now, I am waiting for my PR Invitation. My issue is I am moving to Quebec next month for job. Is it still ok to continue with same Application Or Do I have to File the application as per Quebec Rules?

I am in a fix right now about moving out of Ontario just because of this doubt. Please Help me.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi,

I am an India citizen staying in the Uk since last 4 years. I wish to apply for the India pcc from the Uk however I am not sure whether the India consulate/vfs will have my passport details in their records.
Is there a way to check?
Has anyone got it done recently and if yes, how much time does it take?
Can I travel to India and get my India pcc done (I think it takes just 2 day there) and travel back to Uk?
For UK PCC; does it stay valid if I travel out of UK and travel back in?

Urgent feedback is much appreciated.

Best regards.

myousuff

Mar 8, 2018
For me it took 3 days only because i have my brother there and from Canada i have sent all the required documents as per their websites,so better you do same if you are in canada,all is in cic website,let me know if you are in canada then i will guide to you.
Can you let me know the process to get PCC from UAE, I don't have a emirates id?