Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
My husband has bachelors in maths 3 years. And 15 years of ICT experience. Is it possible to convert his experience to education? As 3 year bachelors will give him only community type college diplma equivalnecy in canada and not enough points.

Anyway to obtain bachelors?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband has bachelors in maths 3 years. And 15 years of ICT experience. Is it possible to convert his experience to education? As 3 year bachelors will give him only community type college diplma equivalnecy in canada and not enough points.

Anyway to obtain bachelors?
Work experience cannot be converted to points for education. Unless he is willing to go back to school then there is not much he can do.

Stella_23

Jan 5, 2018
Hi,
I have received the ITA, so now I have applied PCC from the passport office at Ambala, where I am currently residing in INDIA,
I belong to Ambala in India and have spent most of the time there only, apart from working for a firm in Delhi, as the sales representative.
It has been a travelling job and no permanent address in Delhi, as I have been living with my relatives while I was working in Delhi between 2012 to 2014 and 2016 to 2017.

So my concern is, do I need to get PCC from Delhi police also, apart from the passport office in Ambala.

teacherdennis

Jan 19, 2018
Dear Brian,

I have started the application process for an Express Entry last October, for permanent immigration. I've just got my IELTS scores online (don't have a certificate yet) but they are Overall 8,0, lowest score was 6,5 in Writing. So my IELTS scores are OK.

I've completed all parts of the application online but haven't submitted it yet, the reason being my education credentials assessment (ECA). I have 3 certificates that I included in the application: a BA and a PGDip from Brazil, and an MA from Wales, UK.

I didn't realize that the universities that issued the certificates and diplomas would have to send original documents to Canada, and that's where the problem lies. It's fairly straightforward to ask my university in Wales to send the docs to Canada, but it is much mind-numbingly harder to do the same with a Brazilian university, specially because of the language. Just for a copy of the originals I would have to wait 3 months. Get them to translate them to English and send over to Canada will be unimaginable.

So my question is: if I get ONLY the MA assessed (which is from the UK) and include it in the final application submission, but keep the BA and PGDip unassessed, will it hurt my application? Could my application be denied because only the MA is assessed? And upon searching for a job in Canada, would this also be an issue?

Thank you very much for helping us applicants with these details that make all the difference.

Best wishes,

Dennis

mzeglam03

Jan 19, 2018
I need help

I have two different experience with two different NOC code.
3 years outside Canada for NOC:8232
1 year in Canada for NOC:2281
Is both of them will consider in EE, If I put the NOC 8232 as a primary occupation.
Am I going to get 50 points for foreign experience and another 50 points for Canadian experience

shannon13

Feb 7, 2017
Hi,
I had created m'y EE and after submission it given met inadmissible. And i cheched Every points and it was OK and i do not know why. Then m'y TEF was taking in décembre 2016 with this
L 15
W 10.5
S 18
Last one 10.5
So for all i got 54/100
For work expérience i started working in 2010 as database administrator and in administration and RH after i did finish my diploma in 2009 in database management.
Please need help. Or because i didn't got ECA???

teacherdennis

Jan 19, 2018
Dear Brian,

I have started the application process for an Express Entry last October, for permanent immigration. I've just got my IELTS scores online (don't have a certificate yet) but they are Overall 8,0, lowest score was 6,5 in Writing. So my IELTS scores are OK.

I've completed all parts of the application online but haven't submitted it yet, the reason being my education credentials assessment (ECA). I have 3 certificates that I included in the application: a BA and a PGDip from Brazil, and an MA from Wales, UK.

I didn't realize that the universities that issued the certificates and diplomas would have to send original documents to Canada, and that's where the problem lies. It's fairly straightforward to ask my university in Wales to send the docs to Canada, but it is much mind-numbingly harder to do the same with a Brazilian university, specially because of the language. Just for a copy of the originals I would have to wait 3 months. Get them to translate them to English and send over to Canada will be unimaginable.

So my question is: if I get ONLY the MA assessed (which is from the UK) and include it in the final application submission, but keep the BA and PGDip unassessed, will it hurt my application? Could my application be denied because only the MA is assessed? And upon searching for a job in Canada, would this also be an issue?

And should I wait to submit my application after I get my certificates assessed, or can I submit the application and later on add my assessments?

Thank you very much for helping us applicants with these details that make all the difference.

Best wishes,

Dennis

mogzy911

Jan 18, 2018
I am applying a s a Lecturer of Medicine. I will get my masters and doctorate certified by WES.
On the NOC 4011 it says that lecturers of medicine need to get their professional certification or license. " University professors who are also practitioners in their field of specialization must have the appropriate licences or certification"
WHAT is meant by that and is this the license inside my country or a license for Canada?
Thanks

Nish_j

Sep 9, 2017
Hi ,

I received a request letter from CIC stating

Please provide our office with Notices of Assessment from the Australian Tax Office

Client Information: Pleaseprovide our office details of your activities for period from April 2004 to December 2004.

Getting the tax assessment notice s not a problem

But why are they asking about my activities for a certain period? I had just finished University and took a break of few months and then began applying for jobs until I was successful.

Is there any specific details that I should provide or documents to explain about this period? And any particular reason they are asking about this period?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

yashkumar4777

Oct 4, 2017
Sir, I have finished my B.Tech & MS in Information technology and have around 7 years of work experience as a software engineer. My occupation NOC 2173 and requires a license. Please guide me how to start for this licensing procedure, Already gone through the website but did not understood

Usmandar87

Feb 14, 2018
Hi. I have interested in starting the express entry proceedure. I have 2 year work experience from a company that has been dissolved and shut down last year. Will it effect my application?

LikRK

Feb 14, 2018
Hi,
I am civil engineering graduate have 15 years of building design experience in India. Interested on applying for express entry program but whenever i finish the questioner at the end it shows a disappointed result "you are not eligible". Pretty much sure that my case should be eligible for EE program. Little background about me, civil engineer (4 years B-Tech, India) with 15+ years of experience, secured 7.5 IELTS score ( in all modules), having housewife and two kids. Looking for some help or any useful suggestion.

Thank you much!

dhanu

Oct 5, 2017
Dear friend,
I am in my post ita process. I am a government school teacher. Should I say yes to the question regariding government positions in work history?
I am confused with government employer vs government position.
If I say yes to the above question will they ask for more documents such as no objection letters?

Please advice.......

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hi,
I am civil engineering graduate have 15 years of building design experience in India. Interested on applying for express entry program but whenever i finish the questioner at the end it shows a disappointed result "you are not eligible". Pretty much sure that my case should be eligible for EE program. Little background about me, civil engineer (4 years B-Tech, India) with 15+ years of experience, secured 7.5 IELTS score ( in all modules), having housewife and two kids. Looking for some help or any useful suggestion.

Thank you much!
1. Try the 67 point eligibility test first.
2. If IELTS and degree is fine, then the issue could be the funds you're bringing. Try to increase that and see what happens.