+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Balchev

Aug 3, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You can choose that NOC irrespective of educational credentials provided there is a significant overlap between the NOC main duties and job responsibilities. Education requirements are more recommendations than mandates.
Thank you for the answer kind sir, please if its possible to ask one more, short one.
Should i understand that the professional education have nothing do to with the work experience and the type NOC we choose?
Sorry if the answer is obvious to some, but i'm completely lost in this.

Thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Balchev said:
Thank you for the answer kind sir, please if its possible to ask one more, short one.
Should i understand that the professional education have nothing do to with the work experience and the type NOC we choose?
Sorry if the answer is obvious to some, but i'm completely lost in this.

Thank you.
For the most part, Yes. Of course, for some occupations that won't be true - you can't practice medicine without being a Doctor - but it is true for most other NOCs.

aylinxu

Aug 13, 2015
Hi all,
my EE profile Number was cancel as incomplete(i didn't send my medical exam).do you know how can i do next step?I also received notification of interest from Toronto PNP.if I lost file number now.I won't continue to keep it.May i request CIC to restore my file number?

sugan28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
File Transfer...
26-10-2015
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
I updated my profile.how long it does take to get new points?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aylinxu said:
Hi all,
my EE profile Number was cancel as incomplete(i didn't send my medical exam).do you know how can i do next step?I also received notification of interest from Toronto PNP.if I lost file number now.I won't continue to keep it.May i request CIC to restore my file number?
If your application was closed/returned for being incomplete, you must submit a new EE profile and wait for an ITA.

aylinxu

Aug 13, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
If your application was closed/returned for being incomplete, you must submit a new EE profile and wait for an ITA.
now my status is Cancel as incomplete.so I don't know that how can i do next step.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aylinxu said:
now my status is Cancel as incomplete.so I don't know that how can i do next step.
I've already told you what you have to do now. If your EE profile is closed as incomplete, YOU MUST CREATE A NEW EE PROFILE AND WAIT UNTIL YOU GET ANOTHER ITA and then proceed with your application.

izbazip

Aug 13, 2015
Express Entry official languages question

In EE, under "official languages" it asks if you speak English or French. After that, it says, "Has [person applying] taken an approved language test to assess their French skills?

I have CELPIP scores in English, but not French. Should I answer "no" or answer "yes and put in my CELPIP scores?

Thanks!

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
Re: Express Entry official languages question

izbazip said:
In EE, under "official languages" it asks if you speak English or French. After that, it says, "Has [person applying] taken an approved language test to assess their French skills?

I have CELPIP scores in English, but not French. Should I answer "no" or answer "yes and put in my CELPIP scores?

Thanks!
Of course you put no for french skills if you have taken the english CELPIP exam.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
This has been discussed in several other threads. There is a glitch in the system where the second question is worded wrongly. This was reported to CIC, and I don't know whether they fixed it or not.
For me this appeared in the spouse section. For the 1st question I answered English, and regardless of the wording of the 2nd question I input IELTS results. I plan on submitting an LOE with the application to explain the discrepancy.

gupti

Jun 28, 2014
Hi there I just had a quick question about the financial letters you need after ITA for the PR application. It says that you need letters from each bank that state account numbers, debt etc. I have some debt but not with the bank. Do I need letters from my credit card company also?

Also I know that this topic might have been up before but am I right in assuming that becuase I have 15000 dollars in current accounts none of which is associated with debt, that even if I have some credit card debt on the side the CIC wont penalise me for having it against the positive money I have if that makes sense? Basically as I have debt will the CIC offset this against my positive and deem me unfit for application?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Gup

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gupti said:
Hi there I just had a quick question about the financial letters you need after ITA for the PR application. It says that you need letters from each bank that state account numbers, debt etc. I have some debt but not with the bank. Do I need letters from my credit card company also?

No. Just get a bank certificate/letter with the required details and submit it as POF. No need at all to get into any more details about your personal financials.

Also I know that this topic might have been up before but am I right in assuming that becuase I have 15000 dollars in current accounts none of which is associated with debt, that even if I have some credit card debt on the side the CIC wont penalise me for having it against the positive money I have if that makes sense? Basically as I have debt will the CIC offset this against my positive and deem me unfit for application?

Keep your debt out of your PR application. That is for you to manage at your end. CIC doesn't allow you to showcase any assets that you might have against this debt hence it will be ludicrous to attempt to showcase the debt alone because that would always put you in a net negative situation. As I mentioned above, all you need to do is inform CIC that you have 15000 CAD which aren't borrowed and that needs to be provided by your bank in a particular format.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Gup

gupti

Jun 28, 2014
Thanks for that. What you say is very true thay dont allow assets into it. but why do they say on the letter format that the bank must confirm the following in the letter:

* List all of your bank accounts etc with the balances fromt he last 6 months and when you opened them.
* List all outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans??
* Printed on the letterhead.

Cheers Gup

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gupti said:
Thanks for that. What you say is very true thay dont allow assets into it. but why do they say on the letter format that the bank must confirm the following in the letter:

* List all of your bank accounts etc with the balances fromt he last 6 months and when you opened them.
* List all outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans??
* Printed on the letterhead.

Cheers Gup
To probably ensure that you haven't taken out a cash overdraft on your credit card(s) or personal loan(s) from that same bank to act as POF. Which is why they ask for 6 months average balance as well - there is probably no better indicator of borrowed funds than a huge disparity between average balance and present balance.

All you need to convincingly prove to CIC is that you have unfettered access to POF and that those funds aren't unencumbered. The rest is just detail to ensure that.