Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
i hope so mr zeeshee, by the way mr Gelani he ducked and no update about his case .

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone.....

yea there is no news about gilani......

as for my side... my parcel has reached canada embassy in abu dhabi today morning...... so now ... yet another wait.......

hoping and praying real hard that its not a very long wait.......

all 3 of us... abu, zeeshee and self... are at the same stage with a few days difference here and there...with just some differences like in zeshee's case spouse is with him.... abu... dont know where is sponsor.... and my case spouse is in canada...

hope our visas come thru soon......

all the best !!!!

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
any good news ????????

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone.....

no news abu ... nothing at all.....

did u send the docs to embassy? when did u send it? also if you could say where is your sponsor and what nationality are u and how many countries PCC you have submitted, it would help get a better idea as a comparison.....

i have been going through lot of posts from different forums and threads.... with different topics and application months... and what troubles, surprises me is that there are no applicants through abu dhabi in any of hte threads.
i was thinking of collating all details for abu dhabi applicants and wanted to see what steps are taken by abu dhabi visa office ... just so as to get an idea on what our application status is.....

i know of hte following applicants....
applicant nationality sponsor location curr status
zeeshee pakistan UAE AOR recd & resi questnr sent on may 23
mr-canada india canada AOR recd & resi questnr sent on jun 14
gilani
pt14
abumawada

is there any one else from abu dhabi then please add your details. also would be nice to see those applicants who have got ur visas to come forward and throw some light on the way their appication went through from abu dhabi.

just trying to get some clue on what happens in abu dhabi office and how...... and when..... of course each case is different ... but then .... need something to think about na...... so just trying to find food for thought.....

hope to hear something from some where.... (applicants of abu dhabi or hte visa office itself)

all hte best !!!!

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
applicant nationality sponsor location curr status
zeeshee pakistan UAE AOR recd & resi questnr sent on may 23
mr-canada india canada AOR recd & resi questnr sent on jun 14
gilani
pt14
abumawada Eritrean Canada but currently in qatar for short visit Supplementary form & residence questioner sent on 13 june

abumawada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
22-4-2010
File Transfer...
4-5-2010
Interview........
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
01-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-1-2011
LANDED..........
on 31-1-2011
Hi guys ,

how was your week end, i think this days nothing is there to share so every one calm :p

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Dear Friends

Mr Gillani just called me. He got PPR last week & today he will get his passport..

Congrats to Gillani & best of luck to all of us :)

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow.... thats good news ...... so we have 1 more member gone from amongst us and it sure feels nice to see our fellow members get their visas and get on with their lives......

its really strange to not find too many applicants from abu dhabi in any of hte forums or threads..... either abu dhabi applicants are not wanting to discuss their cases or there arent many abu dhabi applicants.... dont know what is it....

nevertheless... all the best ot mr. gilani ... for a happy life in canada.... and hope our cases....(the handful that we are) gets finalised soon....

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
I guess after reading on forums that no one prefers to process their applications from Abu Dhabi...So i am sure there are less family class applications in Abu Dhabi than any previous year...

The good thing is that Mr Gillani also had sent them UAE police clearance alongwith residency questionnaire as they asked for it. They processed his case very fast after residency questionnaire.. May be because it had crossed normal processing times.....

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
@ abu mawada

When did you sent your residency questionnaiore??

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeeshee,

you are right coz even i have been checking various threads on forums and no where ... believe me no where did i find any appkicants going through abu dhabi except for the handful of us who have been in touch with each other here ...... so i think you are right about not many applications going thru abu dhabi like previous years..... also the reason could be that in UAE .. most people are expats who have an option of applying thru their home country if the process time is faster ... like indians.. where ND processing apps very fast .... and so must be the case with other countries too..... like beijing..... so i think ... its just us.. the few of us whose apps are here.... and from what i see in almost all cases.... after AOR... and additional docs requested... in about 1-2-3 months... people have recd PPR.... hope we also get our PPR fast .... that would sure be the best thing to happen to us.....

Also from the posts i have read, as soon as the file reaches the visa office, they send it off for back ground checks..... and if the BC is from 1-2 countries, specially from countries like india, hte process is fast ... coz if you see hte process time of india, its very less .. that means the BC is carried out fast in india.... and hten the UAE BC will sure be fast for UAE residents of over 2-3 yrs......

just trying ways and means of arriving at the conclusion of we getting our visas fast......

however dont know of those appications where BC has to be done from other countries...specially kuwait... coz from what i read on some threads that kuwait is very slow in response .... and most applications that were pending since long... we having kuwait as the common thread...

so i think those applicants who dont have anything to do with kuwait... and are in UAe for 3+ yrs.... and have only 1 other country's BC to be looked into ... and if that other country is a fast processing country like india, then chances of getting all the procedure done fast are high.....

well... that sure makes one feel better..... :)
looking forward to getting hte PPR for abu, zeeshee and self..... fast... we 3 are the only active cases of abu dhabi visa office....

no one else is seen around at least..... so lets all keep our fingers crossed and all the best !!!!

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
InshALLAH i pray someone from us will get PPR this Tuesday as Tuesday is the only day when all abu dhabi applicatns got PPR....

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Did anyone of you sent them an email after sending the documents to confirm that they have received them?

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ zeeshee,
no havent sent any email to abu dhabi about they having recd the docs... but i checked hte parcel online as i sent it thru aramex... and the next day the parcel was delivered at hte canadian embassy in abu dhabi... so i do know that it reached the embassy.............

i think that now the next step for us 3 shud be PPR... and that can be any time now....... coz from previous cases, i have seen that PPR is recd anytime from 1 wk to about 3 months after the additional docs (resi questnr) is sent by the applicants to abu dhabi visa office.......

hopefully .... we 3 shud get the PPR sooooooooon.........

all hte best !!!!

jhun_nyor

May 24, 2010
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Ahabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2009
AOR Received.
Mar 17 2009
File Transfer...
Apr 26 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2010
My sincere congratulations to GILANI!!

After 14months of immigration ordeal finally he got his visa!

I'm envy him in a way however it give's me a bit of hope that I'm having this request soon.

They havent ask for any updated Police Certificate however I'm arranging it just in case.

It would be best to send them mail that you have sent the requested document.

It happened to me and it took 2 months delay. They requested a document in Feb 3, 2010 sent the document on feb 25, 2010 and was delivered in the embassy on Mar 1. 2010.

I put an email inquiry of my application after 2 months in May 2010 and they told me they didnt get the document requested on Feb 3, 2010. So whats our document been doing for 2 months? Who know's!! So I sent them the copy of the proof of delivery from fedex. Unfortunately they dont reply to inquiries whether they receive the documents we sent.

I'm hoping you guys wont experience what GILANI and I have experienced! Best of Luck to all of us!