+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any May applicant waiting for result -- SDS

ksh2104

Jul 30, 2021
As per IRCC website, currently they are processing files between 23rd-29th May, anybody who has filed application before 23rd May and is still waiting for result?

Reactions: Aesopzai

ksh2104

Jul 30, 2021
There are many..including me!!
Oh ok. Can you please share your timeline? So, it seems the weekly update on IRCC website does not apply to everybody and is not a guarantee that we will receive results accordingly. Yours is SDS or Non SDS?

Mz7×72

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Oh ok. Can you please share your timeline? So, it seems the weekly update on IRCC website does not apply to everybody and is not a guarantee that we will receive results accordingly. Yours is SDS or Non SDS?
SDS
Applied-5 may
Bvl-5 july
No decision till now

Mz7×72

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
IRCC updated the page yesterday, and now it says that the cases they are finalizing were submitted between May 30 and June 5.
I don't think they are following this pattern.
Many may applicants are still waiting.
And IRCC's finalizing 'mostly' july-end and August applied applications. Or people whose biometrics are done recently in August.
I don't know what's going on but this is my observation so far.

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I don't think they are following this pattern.
Many may applicants are still waiting.
And IRCC's finalizing 'mostly' july-end and August applied applications. Or people whose biometrics are done recently in August.
I don't know what's going on but this is my observation so far.
Did you raise the webform for your delay?

Mz7×72

Star Member
Jul 30, 2021
Did you raise the webform for your delay?
I didn't.
Coz i requested for deferral, I have to as the deadline was 10 august.
Now I'm not receiving deferment letter too..i was planning to raise web form with new LOA.
But now i feel like I'm stuck in between all this mess.
I'm not planning anything anymore, I'm just tired and frustrated of this weird and complicated process!!