+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any May applicant waiting for result -- SDS

ksh2104

Jul 30, 2021
timeline pertains to in-Canada applicants [Study permits: In Canada (initial and extension)

outland - 9 weeks - stays as is - irrespective on how they are processing..
Can you help with the content you have posted here.. If there is any link, don't know why I am unable to find it

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
timeline pertains to in-Canada applicants [Study permits: In Canada (initial and extension)

outland - 9 weeks - stays as is - irrespective on how they are processing..
Ohh yeah missed that. Correct outland has been 9 weeks for some days. Around 20 days ago it was 8 weeks.

ksh2104

Jul 30, 2021

Thankyou for providing the link. So, it seems something changed with the UI as the dropdown list is different from what I was accessing before.
Its 9 weeks it seems for applications outside Canada, so 9 weeks start from the date we applied or when the completed file was submitted including biometrics? I guess it would be completed files including biometrics as per the website. Please confirm.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Thankyou for providing the link. So, it seems something changed with the UI as the dropdown list is different from what I was accessing before.
Its 9 weeks it seems for applications outside Canada, so 9 weeks start from the date we applied or when the completed file was submitted including biometrics? I guess it would be completed files including biometrics as per the website. Please confirm.

Thanks in advance.
Complete file

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021

Thanks in advance.
Yes, complete file including biometrics completed

Mary_1998

Jul 13, 2021
My friend submitted his application via sds on July 27th. He completed his biometrics just yesterday and today he got visa approval and passport request.

I applied on june 26th non sds and did biometrics on July 1 and no response after that

• Sad
Reactions: Ritz@BrockU

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
My friend submitted his application via sds on July 27th. He completed his biometrics just yesterday and today he got visa approval and passport request.

I applied on june 26th non sds and did biometrics on July 1 and no response after that
Bloody hell! This is crazy! Cant believe this