+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any May applicant waiting for result -- SDS

Johnson112

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
My timeline is in signature.

IRCC considers your application complete once medial and biometrics is done. So when they say they are processing files from so and so dates that means they are processing files of people who have submitted a complete file by that date.

"Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision. It may vary depending on how many applications we receive." -IRCC

So for me I believe my file will be upon their desk by Sept 8th as they would be processing files between June 21st and June 27.

My bio was done on June 22 and got BVL on June 25th. So that's the day I have submitted my complete file.

I know many people have got PPR early and we are tensed and stuck. But its a fact and we gotta sit tight and look into the bring side.

I hope everyone gets their PPR soon.

Reactions: Iamqueendee

DameofSJ

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2024
AOR Received.
04-03-2024
Med's Done....
15-06-2022

IRCC considers your application complete once medial and biometrics is done. So when they say they are processing files from so and so dates that means they are processing files of people who have submitted a complete file by that date.

"Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision. It may vary depending on how many applications we receive." -IRCC

So for me I believe my file will be upon their desk by Sept 8th as they would be processing files between June 21st and June 27.

My bio was done on June 22 and got BVL on June 25th. So that's the day I have submitted my complete file.

I know many people have got PPR early and we are tensed and stuck. But its a fact and we gotta sit tight and look into the bring side.

How did you know they would be processing files between June 21 and 27 on September 8?

ksh2104

Jul 30, 2021

Thankyou for the detailed insight here. Yes, we are patiently waiting for the result but since the classes would be starting in the first week of sept, so need to take timely decision in case of delay.

Johnson112

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
How did you know they would be processing files between June 21 and 27 on September 8?
they process 1 week files every 7days
however two weeks ago unusually they did process 2weeks file in 1 week

During your GC key login they show you which week files they are working on(its updated on a weekly basis)

currently they are processing files of : May 30th to June 5th (Updated on 17th August)

Ok so here is how you calculate add 7days(they update every 7days) from August 17th
so it goes like

August 24th: June 6th - June 13th
September 1st: June 14th - June 20th
September 8th: June 21st - June 27th

that's how I got to know.

Johnson112

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
Thankyou for the detailed insight here. Yes, we are patiently waiting for the result but since the classes would be starting in the first week of sept, so need to take timely decision in case of delay.
depending on college policy you will need to act upon. check for refund deadlines, policy of refund, last date of deferral.
please don't simply defer if you have 100% refund possible in case of visa rejection. as you will have time.
if your classes are fully online, and the college provides 100% refund in case of visa rejection I suggest its better to take your chances and attend your classes. some colleges have provided option for refund until December. Check all such details before deferral.

If your classes are direct or blended, then its best to deffer 1-day before deadline.

Johnson112

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
Yes, I do have same question though. Considering 9 weeks, this would be a bit late.
9 week is not a certain thing. Its only and "average" based on all the applications received around the world.

This processing time tells you how long it took us to process most complete applications, in the past. Your application may be delayed or returned if it’s not complete. Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision. It may vary depending on how many applications we receive. - IRCC

Application processing times may vary from country to country.

ksh2104

Jul 30, 2021
depending on college policy you will need to act upon. check for refund deadlines, policy of refund, last date of deferral.
please don't simply defer if you have 100% refund possible in case of visa rejection. as you will have time.
if your classes are fully online, and the college provides 100% refund in case of visa rejection I suggest its better to take your chances and attend your classes. some colleges have provided option for refund until December. Check all such details before deferral.

If your classes are direct or blended, then its best to deffer 1-day before deadline.
Thankyou so much for the suggestion and I agree to the points mentioned by you :)The issue is I am working full time currently, so it would be difficult for me to manage both things together for long time. I can manage attending classes and studying together for max 1 month. And yes, I have checked refund policy, it looks friendly but still I have doubts and so have emailed college and waiting for the response.

Johnson112

Star Member
Jul 20, 2021
Thankyou so much for the suggestion and I agree to the points mentioned by you :)The issue is I am working full time currently, so it would be difficult for me to manage both things together for long time. I can manage attending classes and studying together for max 1 month. And yes, I have checked refund policy, it looks friendly but still I have doubts and so have emailed college and waiting for the response.
Yeah, do what's best for you. Good luck buddy

alfakido

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
Only applicable for inland app's

During your GC key login they show you which week files they are working on(its updated on a weekly basis)

currently they are processing files of : May 30th to June 5th (Updated on 17th August)

Ok so here is how you calculate add 7days(they update every 7days) from August 17th
so it goes like

Reactions: yesWeCanada

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021

so it goes like

I also made a mistake when I read this page, but its mentioned there 'In Canada' so out-land files are on average 9 weeks processing timeline. So what you have mentioned is for in-land and wont apply to us. Can anyone else confirm this?

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021

so it goes like

“currently they are processing files of : May 30th to June 5th (Updated on 17th August)”But that’s for inland applicants though. And they require 2 weeks more than outland applicants according to the processing time. So shouldn’t that be 2 weeks faster? Also, I thought SDS is supposed to be faster? I know SDS people get approved within weeks. Those timelines are just for non sds