+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Married Person Applied Alone & Got ITA and PR?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
What could be a solid reason ??.. if i got ITA , then will i able to sponsor him after for PR.Thanks for previous reply
A number of them. For example spouse needs to take care of parents, has to work there, etc.

Search the form, i believe someone even said that they didn't want to include their spouse because they would lose points. And I believe they got PR.

RickyNep

Feb 15, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi Friends,

Can I know, if any married person applied alone (Spouse not accompanying) and got ITA and PR. I read somewhere, CIC has strong reasons to reject such application though I am sceptical about it.
Hi did you apply alone? What happened next? I'm in the similar situation please suggest!!

Reactions: ravib4upu

Nancy0089

Oct 13, 2020
hello dear friends, please advise me what to do .. I am living separated from my husband and want to apply for Canada PR. But my husband will not give divorce , so it is a hurdle for me to apply for CANADA PR under express entry as CIC asks for marital status. I can't show my relationship status as divorced neither separated, as i would not be able to provide the separation proofs to CIC. I need advice for the suitable option for me.

ravib4upu

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
There will not be any problem, if you simply say that he is not accompaying with you.
But you have to show Marriage certificate, pcc, medicals from him.
Other wise you have to get the divorce certificate and apply as a single.

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
Hi did you apply alone? What happened next? I'm in the similar situation please suggest!!
Yes, I'm in Canada right now. Due to COVID couldn't apply for my spouse PR. :(

RickyNep

Feb 15, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
My wife is living here in Canada and she couldn't get good score and I'm not getting ITA because of that. Do you suggest me to send her back home and apply alone? What will be the explanation?

Noor_10

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hello guys,
I have a query on behalf of one of my friend. She is married and they both stay together in canada. She recently got LMIA and her CRS score is 475 if she doesn’t include her husband but when she includes her husband; she gets very low CRS around 440 which is not sufficient to get an ITA these days. Can she apply alone or she has to include her husband. Please do reply?
Thank you.

RickyNep

Feb 15, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
@Noor_10 I am also having the same condition. I'm in Express entry pool since September 2020. So, what is your finding. If spouse is willing to go back home you can apply alone.

Noor_10

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
@Noor_10 I am also having the same condition. I'm in Express entry pool since September 2020. So, what is your finding. If spouse is willing to go back home you can apply alone.
Frankly speaking i have no idea; this is my friend’s situation at the moment and for her i wanted to know that if anyone has ever done like that ?

anilm90

Nov 1, 2020
I have a similar case and I have not read anywhere that rejection is high for married person applying alone. If you have a valid reason then there should not be any issue. BTW i got the ITA and in process of arranging docs.
Update on your profile please

Arna 2305

Apr 23, 2021
Hello,

I am a PGWP holder my husband has open work permit, we both are in Canada, so is that possible to apply only mine PR application while he is also in Canada? Actually he has wrongful dowry case from his ex wife, so currently he is not able to get clear PCC from our home country. Please advise me.

Thank you.

Last edited:

SunnyBond

Jun 18, 2021
I created EE profile last year with spouse as non accompanying because my CRS points were reaching 463 with that. Also, I was hopping to get settles before calling my wife to live with me.

Received invitation for ONIP with this profile (I believe ONIP cutoff for my NOC was 463, so I was kind of last in ONIP and if would have added spouse wouldn't have received it)

This added 600 points in my profile and received ITR in next draw for EE.
In PR application also I mentioned spouse as non accompanying to be in sync.
I submitted all docs and my AOR is Dec 2020. I am still waiting for PR.

Now, I already have job offer from my current employer to transfer to Canada.

Can I add my spouse in my application by raising web form? I see from previous posts that it might trigger recalculation of score but because of PNP my EE score should still be enough. Will they try to also make sure that I would have received ONIP with spouse?

Anyone has tried adding spouse like this after submitting application?

Reactions: tar86