+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any malayali here?

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
I don't know my score yet.... But it's not going to be above 350, I think.... It's only been a week since I initiated the process.

How did you increase your score?
If it is below 470, its gonna be very tough for you guys unless you are from IT or medical field. Or else you should have any canadian experience or close relatives in canada. Otherwise, its not gonna be easy like what your agents are projecting.

You can check you scores using CRS calculator. It is available in IRCC website. Scores are calculated on the basis of your age, education, experience and IELTS.

You can send me message if you want any sort of information. Btwn, where are you residing in Saudi?

Reactions: guelphite
Jun 1, 2021
If it is below 470, its gonna be very tough for you guys unless you are from IT or medical field. Or else you should have any canadian experience or close relatives in canada. Otherwise, its not gonna be easy like what your agents are projecting.

You can check you scores using CRS calculator. It is available in IRCC website. Scores are calculated on the basis of your age, education, experience and IELTS.

You can send me message if you want any sort of information. Btwn, where are you residing in Saudi?
How did you increase your CRS score?

Shilpa Ullas

Jun 12, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Need Help/Suggestions

I am trying for canada immigration. I have done Btech in Computer science and having 4 years of experience in Software developement and I am 26.
My spouse have done MBA and he has 6 years of experience and he is 32.
Can you guys suggest which is the best program for us ? and if possible can u guys also suggest which is the best immigration agency in Kerala...

Thanks in advance :)
Hello Neethi,
I am shilpa.working as software developer last 5 yrs.my husband working as aircraft engineer.
We also trying to go to canada.actually I have the same confusions about which program suited for us.if you got any solutions please reply.

Shilpa Ullas

Jun 12, 2021
Njanum malayali anu, trivandrum anu sthalam... Canadayileku migrate cheiyan aagrahikuvanu.. Profession Aircraft Mechanic ani, NOC 7315... Vannal endengilum chances undakumo?
Hello sir,
My husband also from the same profession. Aircraft maintenance engineer. We also searching for the same.if u got any information please post.
Thanks.

Ullas U

Jun 12, 2021
Njanum malayali anu, trivandrum anu sthalam... Canadayileku migrate cheiyan aagrahikuvanu.. Profession Aircraft Mechanic ani, NOC 7315... Vannal endengilum chances undakumo?
Hallo sir , i am also aircraft engineer at bangalore ...trying for canada as a aircraft mechanic..plz share any latest updates here if u getting sir.

gayanithu25

Jun 18, 2021
Hai, I am a post-graduate in English Literature and has been working as a content writer for the past 3 years. Can anyone please suggest any programmes that I can opt for with regard to my educational background and work experience? Also, what are the chances of public relations jobs in Canada? My friend who has been working as an English lecturer in a college for the past three years is also planning to opt for a job as a Teacher/Lecturer in Canada. It will be of great help if anyone could help us with the job prospects for us in Canada.

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Hai, I am a post-graduate in English Literature and has been working as a content writer for the past 3 years. Can anyone please suggest any programmes that I can opt for with regard to my educational background and work experience? Also, what are the chances of public relations jobs in Canada? My friend who has been working as an English lecturer in a college for the past three years is also planning to opt for a job as a Teacher/Lecturer in Canada. It will be of great help if anyone could help us with the job prospects for us in Canada.
you should concentrate on getting PR rather than job opportunities. Ultimately, it is near to impossible to get a job offer without a PR.

Aruna.T

Jun 19, 2021
iam from malappuram
anybody in pharmacy field who are try to move in to canada or those who are already settled as pharmacist there
pls reply
is D pharm is acceptable in canada?
I completed my D pharm 2013 and have 2 yr work experience as community pharmacist.then joined in pharm d .now doing my internship.
can I apply through EE with this profile

Last edited:

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
iam from malappuram
anybody in pharmacy field who are try to move in to canada or those who are already settled as pharmacist there
pls reply
is D pharm is acceptable in canada?
I completed my D pharm 2013 and have 2 yr work experience as community pharmacist.then joined in pharm d .now doing my internship.
can I apply through EE with this profile
Hi, To work as a pharmacist, you will need a degree in Pharmacy(B.Pharm or Pharm D), however, it is not a requirement for immigration. You will need to complete the document evaluation through WES. To obtain a pharmacist license, you will need to complete the certification process set by PEBC(Pharmacists Examining Board of Canada), which you can start of when you are not in Canada as well. Only thing is, in order to write the exams, you will need to apply for a visa to come into Canada.

To apply for EE, you need to first check your eligibility points in CIC website. Currently I don't think CIC is processing any EE entries except Canadian Experience Class(CEC) and Provincial Nomination Program(PNP).

Hope this helps.

tencyt

Jun 25, 2021
Hii everyone....
I think malayalis are available here...I'm from Trivandrum.I don't know is this the right place to post my query... I'm new to this... I'm planning to migrate to Canada. I have registered with one of the agencies in Kerala... But Yesterday I heard some bad news related to that consultancy.... Soo .... I would like to register by myself... Can someone help me plzzzz.... about the procedures, steps.... Please rply...

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Hii everyone....
I think malayalis are available here...I'm from Trivandrum.I don't know is this the right place to post my query... I'm new to this... I'm planning to migrate to Canada. I have registered with one of the agencies in Kerala... But Yesterday I heard some bad news related to that consultancy.... Soo .... I would like to register by myself... Can someone help me plzzzz.... about the procedures, steps.... Please rply...
What help/info you need?

tencyt

Jun 25, 2021
Hi, Actually I'm 32yrs old.. So .. can I apply for express entry or Shld I can go only with PNP... and also I just wanted to know that, how can I send request directly to provinces

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Hi, Actually I'm 32yrs old.. So .. can I apply for express entry or Shld I can go only with PNP... and also I just wanted to know that, how can I send request directly to provinces
If your spouse is younger than you and having masters degree, then its better to create an express entry under your spouse’s name and you be the secondary applicant. For some PNP’s, EE profile is mandatory. For example Alberta and Ontario picks candidates from EE list. You can also create SINP under express entry program.

There are more than 80 programs in Canada for immigration. You have to do your ground search first.

First thing to do is to get your ECA and IELTS. Then only you can start with the process. ECA will take 3-6 months to get. Without getting ECA and IELTS, you cannot find your CRS score