+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any malayali here?

Jul 8, 2020
Hello ,
myself sagar an optometrist from kerala ,and i would like to immigrate to canada ,can any one in the health care field can help me in this procedure .
any optometrist is there ?

PRAMOD.P

Jul 1, 2020
Hello All...
Am from kochi. Am a diver hoping to migrate to Canada.
I have a bachelor degree and having a 4/5yrs experience as a driver. Am 34yrd old. My IELTS expried. So if am trying to migrate will I get any jobs there.
I know the process will take a long time and will be costly. I wanted to know if I register in an agency and do my IELTS and get a good score will that help me?
I hope that somebody will give a reply.

Thank you all.

Jithin_Joseph

Oct 15, 2020
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know whether Distance Education is accepted while applying for PR (WES, IQAS etc.)? Is there anyone who did ECA with your Distance Education qualification?
Could someone advice please?

santhosh Tvm

Oct 31, 2020
i have a bsc in hotel management from tamil open university. is it valid for pr immigration in canada,because i done the degree in correspondense

FoodGatherer

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hello All...
Am from kochi. Am a diver hoping to migrate to Canada.
I have a bachelor degree and having a 4/5yrs experience as a driver. Am 34yrd old. My IELTS expried. So if am trying to migrate will I get any jobs there.
I know the process will take a long time and will be costly. I wanted to know if I register in an agency and do my IELTS and get a good score will that help me?
I hope that somebody will give a reply.

Thank you all.
If you are interested in driving, you may find job in Canada. You will need to obtain local license to work as driver in Canada. Your challenge would be getting sufficient points to get an invitation to apply for visa.

Nov 20, 2020
hi All,

my wife and me are planning to migrate to canada. She wants to do her postgraduation from there and i'm a 5 years experienced working professional. Considering i will not be getting enough crs score to pass the express entry program. Could you please suggest us other ways or programs which will help us do this?

Nov 20, 2020
Hey all.
Hope everyone is doing well. Myself from kochi/ IT proffesional. Looking for immigrating to canada with my wife. We started our process in feb 2017. As our score was low.. we applied for provincial nomination (June 206)And finally got it from Ontario on jan 2017 (it was a looong wait :( and then We received ITA on feb 7th. Just finished of the medicals nd yet to receive PCC. Planing to submit by March middle. Could anybody gimme a rough idea of the process ahead and timelines. We are already exhausted with the waiting.
HI,what is the process for applying provincial nomination?

Yaezaey

Dec 5, 2020
hello everyone i need your help. i would like to move canada I'm a skilled labour i try my level best but still i miss lot of things I've a trade certificate but now i understand my certificate is not valid, i done my welding course through private iti, should i need to take ECA for moving canada and is there anyone knwos that the certificate comes under which university? or is ther any posibility to come there without ECA, on my current job I've more than 6 years of experience is it enough to move without a certificate or ECA, can anyone help me

Hasna azees

Feb 5, 2021
Hi Ellarkum Namaskaram,
Ijanum ente wifum UAE il work cheyyuvanu.Wife teacher ayi work cheyyunnu 3years ayi. Ijan Project Coordinator anu 9 Years ayi.
Canadayil migration cheyyanam ennundu .details tharan pattumo. Onnum ariyilla athondanu.
Ariyavunna nalla consultancies undo UAE il arkengilum ariyumengil share cheyyu pls...
Hii...njanum canadayil try cheyyuvan plan cheyyuan..agency vazhi try cheyya kardi..but I saw many videos in YouTube that shows we can do ourselves.

Hasna azees

Feb 5, 2021
Hii friends, I am Akhil from kuttanadu, Alappuzha.. കുറേ നാളത്തെ എന്റെ ആഗ്രഹമാണ് കാനഡ.... ഞാൻ ഇപ്പോൾ ഷാർജയിലാണ് ജോലി ചെയ്യുന്നത്. എന്റെ ഫീൽഡ് Logistics ആണ്.. 5 വർഷത്തെ എക്സ്പീരിയൻസ് ഉണ്ട്.. ഡിഗ്രി ബികോം ആയിരുന്നു.. പോസ്റ്റ്‌ graduation Logistics and supplychain ആയിരുന്നു.. ഞാൻ എങ്ങനാണ് PRnu അപ്ലൈ ചെയ്യേണ്ടത്..ഏത് ഓപ്ഷൻ ആണ് ഞാൻ തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കേണ്ടത്.. ഒന്ന് ഹെല്പ് ചെയ്യുമോ??
Hi..am also in dubai. even am searching how to apply. If there is any WhatsApp group..please let me know.