+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any malayali here?

Feb 18, 2020
Hai frnds,
I had completed Bsc (chemistry), Msc (biochemistry) , and B.ed (physical science). I want to immigrate Canada, but no experience (fresher). My husband is work in event management company for last 6 years in Qatar. can you suggest a best way to reach Canada. Please help me....

vishnu01

Dec 19, 2018
Hai Guys,

I am from kayamkulam, currently working in Dubai as an electrical engineer. Planning to migrate to Canada, can anyone give a good advice??
Try Express entry. Take IELTS and do WES, and then fill the online application for Express Entry

vishnu01

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All,
I'm a sales executive by profession, eventhough my qualification is post graduation in Science. Right now working in UAE. Is it a good decision to immigrate to Canada. Do I get any sales related profession there, without having relevant educational qualification. I'm having 6+ years of UAE experience in sales/marketing.
Expecting valuable suggestions..............
Yes good decision only if you like american standard of life. But not a good country if you are looking to make money. Salary is low and living expense is high plus you have to pay taxes. To add, you will make good money and savings if you get a job in US on H1b, but there is no scope for immigration in US.

Reactions: syamsharon

syamsharon

Feb 16, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Yes good decision only if you like american standard of life. But not a good country if you are looking to make money. Salary is low and living expense is high plus you have to pay taxes. To add, you will make good money and savings if you get a job in US on H1b, but there is no scope for immigration in US.
Hi, Thanks for the info. Obviously making money is the primary target, but if Canada can offer experiences of worth having, then I will go for it. Moreover I'm done with middle east.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi, Thanks for the info. Obviously making money is the primary target, but if Canada can offer experiences of worth having, then I will go for it. Moreover I'm done with middle east.
can you elaborate? I used to live in the middle east, dubai to be precise, a long time ago.

How is it now? What is the job market like? cost of living etc?

Canada is great for quality of life (I am not malyali btw but have lots of friends :p). But as somebody mentioned it is probably not the best option if you want to save a lot of money. The standard of living is high but so is the cost of living. In between you save little. Much different from the US in terms of financials. However, the quality of life is better here on average.

keerthiram

Mar 6, 2020
Hi Ellarkum Namaskaram,
Ijanum ente wifum UAE il work cheyyuvanu.Wife teacher ayi work cheyyunnu 3years ayi. Ijan Project Coordinator anu 9 Years ayi.
Canadayil migration cheyyanam ennundu .details tharan pattumo. Onnum ariyilla athondanu.
Ariyavunna nalla consultancies undo UAE il arkengilum ariyumengil share cheyyu pls...

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
All those who wanna come to Canada first use the CIC calculator here: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp and calculate your score. Based on the current cut off point you have to have a high IELTS score and probably Masters with good work experience. It's only an easy way now for those who studied in Canada and have enough Canadian work experience.

Mar 11, 2020
Hii friends, I am Akhil from kuttanadu, Alappuzha.. കുറേ നാളത്തെ എന്റെ ആഗ്രഹമാണ് കാനഡ.... ഞാൻ ഇപ്പോൾ ഷാർജയിലാണ് ജോലി ചെയ്യുന്നത്. എന്റെ ഫീൽഡ് Logistics ആണ്.. 5 വർഷത്തെ എക്സ്പീരിയൻസ് ഉണ്ട്.. ഡിഗ്രി ബികോം ആയിരുന്നു.. പോസ്റ്റ്‌ graduation Logistics and supplychain ആയിരുന്നു.. ഞാൻ എങ്ങനാണ് PRnu അപ്ലൈ ചെയ്യേണ്ടത്..ഏത് ഓപ്ഷൻ ആണ് ഞാൻ തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കേണ്ടത്.. ഒന്ന് ഹെല്പ് ചെയ്യുമോ??

shyamraj

Mar 12, 2020
Any malayali here?
haii chetta my name is shyam oru vivaram ariyan und enik visa point ennoru agency enna contact cheyithirunnu candayil job offer cheyithitt ath genuin ano allayo ennu ariyilla onnu paranju tharumo ente whatsapp no mention cheyam 7012706514 avar ayicha text njan copy cheyam ithil
: Job profiles.
Helper
Packer
Construction
Storekeeper
Supervisor
Hotel
Driving.

And your salary will be 1 lakh 40 thousand to 1 lakh 80 thousand per month .

Visa will be valid for 2 year+1 year extendable(based on your work experience).

Company benefits.
food, accommodation, medical insurance, air tickets and air port pickup.

40 thousand for your processing before visa.

First application charges is 5 thousand on the starting of your case and within one week your sponsorship letter will come and you have to pay 35000 thousand on your sponsorship letter.

Medical
Govt letter

Visa will take 60 to 90 working days.

And the company fees is 2 lakh that is to be paid after Visa which will be deducted from salary.

shyamraj

Mar 12, 2020
hello all..
am from Kerala. Got PR on express entry and entering to Canada on November 2017.
haii chetta my name is shyam oru vivaram ariyan und enik visa point ennoru agency enna contact cheyithirunnu candayil job offer cheyithitt ath genuin ano allayo ennu ariyilla onnu paranju tharumo ente whatsapp no mention cheyam 7012706514 avar ayicha text njan copy cheyam ithil
: Job profiles.
Helper
Packer
Construction
Storekeeper
Supervisor
Hotel
Driving.

And your salary will be 1 lakh 40 thousand to 1 lakh 80 thousand per month .

Visa will be valid for 2 year+1 year extendable(based on your work experience).

Company benefits.
food, accommodation, medical insurance, air tickets and air port pickup.

40 thousand for your processing before visa.

First application charges is 5 thousand on the starting of your case and within one week your sponsorship letter will come and you have to pay 35000 thousand on your sponsorship letter.

Medical
Govt letter

Visa will take 60 to 90 working days.

And the company fees is 2 lakh that is to be paid after Visa which will be deducted from salary.

jishnusuresh

Mar 16, 2020
chi my name is jishnu
njan epol kuwaitilane work cheyunath enik canadayil varan thalparyam onde so athine entekoyane procedure
agency vazhi nokiyal chettante abhipryam entane because ethine kurichu no knowledge
agencye contact cheyathe directayit varan kazhiyo athinu entu cheyannam