+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any malayali here?

Neethi Soman

May 20, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Need Help/Suggestions

I am trying for canada immigration. I have done Btech in Computer science and having 4 years of experience in Software developement and I am 26.
My spouse have done MBA and he has 6 years of experience and he is 32.
Can you guys suggest which is the best program for us ? and if possible can u guys also suggest which is the best immigration agency in Kerala...

Thanks in advance :)

May 24, 2021
Njanum malayali anu, trivandrum anu sthalam... Canadayileku migrate cheiyan aagrahikuvanu.. Profession Aircraft Mechanic ani, NOC 7315... Vannal endengilum chances undakumo?

Samantha S

Jun 2, 2021
Hi njan Samantha from calicut. Canada ente sopnam anu aik immigration process nu vendi edoke cheyyanam nu ariyilla.
plees arengilum onnu help cheyyaamo ?....

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Hi njan Samantha from calicut. Canada ente sopnam anu aik immigration process nu vendi edoke cheyyanam nu ariyilla.
plees arengilum onnu help cheyyaamo ?....
You will get all the information from IRCC Website. Basic aayittulla criteria okke onnu search cheythu nokku, appo kurachu idea kittum... enittu entha samshayam ennu chodikku, ariyaamenkil paranju tharaam

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Need Help/Suggestions

I am trying for canada immigration. I have done Btech in Computer science and having 4 years of experience in Software developement and I am 26.
My spouse have done MBA and he has 6 years of experience and he is 32.
Can you guys suggest which is the best program for us ? and if possible can u guys also suggest which is the best immigration agency in Kerala...

Thanks in advance :)
Please dont go with any agencies. They can do nothing.

It is not complicated and you can take your own application. Once you get invitation, then you can look for an IRCC registered agents for futher proceedings. Until then, you can take care of your file.

To know your chances, if you have 470+ crs score, then you are having high chance

Jun 1, 2021
Hello, I and my husband have just initiated our Canadian PR journey through an agency in Saudi. Due to certain complications in our case, we decided to apply using an agency. However, we are worried if things will move smoothly due to the COVID situation.

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Hello, I and my husband have just initiated our Canadian PR journey through an agency in Saudi. Due to certain complications in our case, we decided to apply using an agency. However, we are worried if things will move smoothly due to the COVID situation.
Hello Elizabeth,
However, I'm also from Saudi and we are in the process since few years. If there is any query, i will try to help you out.

Reactions: ElizabethRajan

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Few year!!! Why the delay?
I was under the impression that it takes only 12 to 15 month max to complete the PR process.
It will be after the invitation. First we need to get invitation and that the major thing.

We started with 380 CRS score and now sitting at 471. If i had this score by last december, then I would have received invitation by now. Unfortunately, i reached to this level by january and after that IRCC didnt conduct any FSW draw.

How about you? What's your score?

Jun 1, 2021
It will be after the invitation. First we need to get invitation and that the major thing.

We started with 380 CRS score and now sitting at 471. If i had this score by last december, then I would have received invitation by now. Unfortunately, i reached to this level by january and after that IRCC didnt conduct any FSW draw.

How about you? What's your score?
I don't know my score yet.... But it's not going to be above 350, I think.... It's only been a week since I initiated the process.

How did you increase your score?