+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any malayali here?

tencyt

Jun 25, 2021
If your spouse is younger than you and having masters degree, then its better to create an express entry under your spouse’s name and you be the secondary applicant. For some PNP’s, EE profile is mandatory. For example Alberta and Ontario picks candidates from EE list. You can also create SINP under express entry program.

There are more than 80 programs in Canada for immigration. You have to do your ground search first.

First thing to do is to get your ECA and IELTS. Then only you can start with the process. ECA will take 3-6 months to get. Without getting ECA and IELTS, you cannot find your CRS score
Thank you so much for your rply in detail.... ECA and WES are same rght? I didn't started the procedures to get ECA. So I have to do that first...

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Thank you so much for your rply in detail.... ECA and WES are same rght? I didn't started the procedures to get ECA. So I have to do that first...
WES is one of the institution which provides ECA. If you have masters degree, i suggest not to go with WES as they rarely provide masters equivalency for Indian courses. Better to go with ICES or IQAS.

tencyt

Jun 25, 2021
WES is one of the institution which provides ECA. If you have masters degree, i suggest not to go with WES as they rarely provide masters equivalency for Indian courses. Better to go with ICES or IQAS.
Actually, I don't have masters degree... I'm a B.com Graduate also I have completed Two years TTC (Teacher Trained Certificate Course) professional Course...

tencyt

Jun 25, 2021
Ok.. I'm not looking for any TTC related job aswll.... bcz I have some exprnc only in accounting field....
Hi, while I'm doing WES, I have some doubts;
1) Do we need to send any original documents through the University ?
2) After mailing all those documents, will I get any request from Canada Govt. for initiating the payment? Please Rply..

tencyt

Jun 25, 2021
B.com will be evaluated by WES. However, am not sure about your TTC
2) After mailing all those documents, will I get any request from Canada Govt. for initiating the payment? Please Rply.

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
2) After mailing all those documents, will I get any request from Canada Govt. for initiating the payment? Please Rply.
You dont need to send original documents. University will send the transcripts to WES in a sealed envelop. All the details are mentioned in WES website.
You will have to process the payment for ECA through WES website itself.

FYI, Canada PR process is not simple as what consultancies are projecting. People are waiting since 3-4 years in this forum to get an ITA. Its gonna be a lengthy, tiring process

tencyt

Jun 25, 2021
You dont need to send original documents. University will send the transcripts to WES in a sealed envelop. All the details are mentioned in WES website.
You will have to process the payment for ECA through WES website itself.

FYI, Canada PR process is not simple as what consultancies are projecting. People are waiting since 3-4 years in this forum to get an ITA. Its gonna be a lengthy, tiring process
Ayyoooo... sooo.. is thr any suggestion to get PR within 1-2yrs...