+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

Shivamnrng17

Feb 2, 2019
Major doubt is , as mentioned by CIC , for NOC code 3113 , one of the requirement is to be registered with canadian government as a dentist ( after clearing all examinations of NDEB) . So , anyone with BDS and experience as a dentist in india is eligible for this NOC 3113 ? Even if he has other requirements for point system met !

sunny1784

May 15, 2019
No it is not required to be registered with Canadian government...
When I applied I was not registered with Canadian government...
And yes my NOC was 3113..

Reactions: Shivamnrng17

Shankar2012

Oct 12, 2019
Hi
I am a BDS with an experience of around 5 years working in a private clinic..
Recently I got my ITA but I have always received my salary in cash and our clinic also don't provide any salary slips..
I can get a reference and appointment cum offer letter from my employer. Is that sufficient to show the proof of employment or receiving salary in cash will effect my immigration proceedings?

Shankar2012

Oct 12, 2019
Hi
Recently I got my ITA but I have always received my salary in cash and our clinic also don't provide any salary slips..
I can get a reference and appointment cum offer letter from my employer. Is that sufficient to show the proof of employment or receiving salary in cash will effect my immigration proceedings?
Can anyone help..

Shivamnrng17

Feb 2, 2019
No , it
Hi
No , it Shouldn't affect . You can show your salary to be in cash with everything mentioned on job offer letter .

Sourabhwdhw93

Jan 15, 2021
Write what WES determines to be the Canadian equivalent of your education. For BDS in India, WES determined my degree as "Masters or Professional....", so choose Professional Degree in EE since WES is what validates your education if you used WES.

*But, I quit dentistry soon as I graduated. So my EE NOC code is different, based on new career. But, education is still BDS and hence WES equivalent for BDS was entered in EE profile (WES determined it to be: Professional study in dentistry).
Did you get the points for work experience in different NOC ? Is there anything specific that you should have the work experience in same or related field as of your education?

nedaa

Oct 20, 2018
hi everyone. Can anyone help me regarding the original dental degree that should be sent to NDEB for equivallency process? I am a dentist from Iran and got my COPR recently but cant travel to Canada due to travel restrictions in pandemic. and I am afraid if I post my original degree it may get lost! anyone who had the same experience can help me? Or you can introduce any other threads? thanks a lot in advance

Reactions: dragonofwest

nukeman

Jan 24, 2020
Which PNPs accept dentists? This question has been asked several times before on this forum but no concrete answers.

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hello fellow group members,
I have worked for 2 years at a clinic in India. Do I need Canadian certification to become eligible for express entry?
Under employer requirements , NOC 3113 says that
  • Licensing by a provincial or territorial regulatory body is required.
This is so confusing. Can someone share their experience?

Indian dentist1

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello fellow group members,
I have worked for 2 years at a clinic in India. Do I need Canadian certification to become eligible for express entry?
Under employer requirements , NOC 3113 says that
  • Licensing by a provincial or territorial regulatory body is required.
This is so confusing. Can someone share their experience?
No, you don't need any Canadian certificate to apply for express entry as a dentist. You need to show your Indian experience and Indian dental license.

DavaKaDoctor

Sep 1, 2021
Hello
I have done B.Pharmacy and MBA in Hospital management from India. Have 3 years of experience as a hospital pharmacist and then have 1 years of experience as operation manager post MBA . Can someone plz help me to understand the job prospects in Canada for such an educational and professional background? And which NOC I have to choose for hospital operation job or managerial job ?? Is 0311 is right noc for me ??

Ramneek03

Oct 25, 2018
I am filling the Express entry profile for my sister, she is a dentist, so in the field of study option, what to choose for it? Medicine, health science? I am confused, does someone have answer for it?

Harkaper

Jun 21, 2018
I have given reference letters from my patients, from the lab, my clinic bank account statements,bill copies from last 5 years... rent agreement ,itr of clinic + balance sheets from last 6 years and few more things .....
lots of paper work is required in case of self employed....
Hey can u send me ur reference letter format where job duties are mentioned?
Thanks in advance
U can send at harkaper90@gmail.com