+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

kemech211

Aug 19, 2019
I am unable to get my ECA for BDS (MUHS) from WES since they want the marksheets to be issued and attested by MUHS. MUHS does not issue, they only attest the college issued marksheets. Any way out? How is IQAS is that respect?
Hello ,

I had a similar problem so that I went to CES Toronto . They did have any drama like WES but they are taking forever . It has been almost 4 months and I am still waiting for my evaluation .

Good luck !

nukeman

Jan 24, 2020
I have a query. My apologies if this has been asked before. Is the experience counted from the date degree was awarded or from the date of registration with local dental council?
Do you need to submit your local dental registration?

pramodsoori

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
I have a query. My apologies if this has been asked before. Is the experience counted from the date degree was awarded or from the date of registration with local dental council?
Your experience will be counted once you complete your internship. We submitted the first local dental registration copy.

garry-78690

Feb 6, 2020
Hi,
I am a dentist and I have been registered for the Express entry... But I have already passed all NDEB exams and got certificate of qualifications... Unfortunately, the new system doesn't give points for that!! Did you registered for the EE?
hello, can u plzzz guide how did u crack such a difficult exam ...?????? can u give me some imp. tips...??????

garry-78690

Feb 6, 2020
I also have just 364 points! It is unfair that we got no points if we pass all the NDEB exams and got certificate of qualifications!!! I passed all the exams.. but on the new system of EE we got no poins for that!!! What do you think?
I also have just 364 points! It is unfair that we got no points if we pass all the NDEB exams and got certificate of qualifications!!! I passed all the exams.. but on the new system of EE we got no poins for that!!! What do you think?

drkritichopra

Jan 19, 2019
you need license to practice ......so your experience as a dentist will be counted from date of your registration.

Praveen32

Jun 23, 2020
Guys
I have an Indian masters degree in dentistry
Worked in an academic institute for 5 years
As a dentist NOC is 3113, and it states that dentists can work in clinics, hospitals and universities...

Therefore, can I apply under NOC 3113 under express entry ? Kindly help

Praveen32

Jun 23, 2020
Guys
Kindly clarify my doubt ..
I am a dentist with a post graduate degree (MDS , India ) and about 6 years of teaching experience at a dental school.
Should my NOC code be 3113 ( dentist) or NOC code 4011( university lectures and professors) .

kindly help me ..
it’s a humble request

created an EE profile , but with a NOC code of 3113
Should I change it to NOC 4011, as the job duties mentioned on the 4011 list closely matches to the duties carried out by me ..

suggestions and opinions please

Shivamnrng17

Feb 2, 2019
Hello
I have jst completed my final year bds exams
I m looking for dds and getting pr by EE can someone tell me how can i increase my points
I won't have any work experience
I am planning for dds after completion of internship
Is intership calculated in work experience?
Go for French side by side