+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi,

I'm already in Express Entry pool and have 408 points. I wrote IELTS again and got 7.5 (L8, R7.5, W7.5, S7.5) band, did not update in my profile yet.
Initially, when I applied for Express Entry in Jan2019 I gave my previous employment details, I have more than 4 years General Dentist experience and the last date was Nov 2018. Later I have started a new Job in Feb 2019 and this Job is not updated in Express Entry Profile.

My question is I want to know if I can just continue my EE profile with my previous employment (4 years end date NOV 2018) and just update IELTS? will Canada immigration ask (any additional evidence) what I was doing after Nov 2018?

If I add my current work experience, I heard more than one work experience will delay the process? Is it True

What is the best way for me? Please help me here.

Thanks in advance.

*More than one work experience doesn’t delay the process

* if you don’t update, then you have to justify what you were up to after nov 2018

*it also requires a continuous 1 year of work experience so it’s better to update

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I'm already in Express Entry pool and have 408 points. I wrote IELTS again and got 7.5 (L8, R7.5, W7.5, S7.5) band, did not update in my profile yet.
Initially, when I applied for Express Entry in Jan2019 I gave my previous employment details, I have more than 4 years General Dentist experience and the last date was Nov 2018. Later I have started a new Job in Feb 2019 and this Job is not updated in Express Entry Profile.

My question is I want to know if I can just continue my EE profile with my previous employment (4 years end date NOV 2018) and just update IELTS? will Canada immigration ask (any additional evidence) what I was doing after Nov 2018?

If I add my current work experience, I heard more than one work experience will delay the process? Is it True

What is the best way for me? Please help me here.

Thanks in advance.
Not sure how these crazy rumours start. Having more than one employer won’t delay the. Not being honest about your actual history could hurt your application.

Mujahed28

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hi all,
Has anyone applied for HARP certification directly or did we have to do some radiology course over here?
I know about one at George Brown College but I am still Confuse .
Thanks

neysa_175

Apr 29, 2019
Hi,

Below are the documents.
1. Copies of degree and marksheets to WES from us and University sent the transcripts to WES directly.
2. Reference/Experience letters doesn't need any attestation if they are on the Doctor/Clinic letter head.
Hi. I am a BDS from MUHS Nashik and have sent my documents for evaluation to WES. My application is ON HOLD since they want transcripts issued my MUHS only. As per my understanding, the college issues the transcripts which are then attested by MUHS and sent to WES in a sealed envelope. I followed the same process yet the application is on hold due to the above reason. Kindly share the process followed by you.
Thanks

neysa_175

Apr 29, 2019
I am also BDS.... WES evaluation will equivalency of 5 years professional degree of Canada....
The only thing which can enhance the overall CRS score is ielts...
I was also sailing on the same boat, but my ielts score helped me in boosting my CRS score 382 to 443 and luckily I received my ITA in January....
Other thn this I also received PNP from Ontario .....
Thus the only key thing is ielts score ....
Hi. Where did you get your ECA done? You are from which university? My ECA is on hold sice they are not accepting my marksheets sent by MUHS. Could you please help me with the process followed by you. Thanks

pramodsoori

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hi. I am a BDS from MUHS Nashik and have sent my documents for evaluation to WES. My application is ON HOLD since they want transcripts issued my MUHS only. As per my understanding, the college issues the transcripts which are then attested by MUHS and sent to WES in a sealed envelope. I followed the same process yet the application is on hold due to the above reason. Kindly share the process followed by you.
Thanks
Hi , not sure about MUHS , but we need to request the University to send the transcripts to WES . Few universities will directly send to WES after paying the necessary fee.
However some will hand it you in a sealed envelope, which you can courier to WES.

ravigill

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,
I am new to the forum. I am going to apply for EE but have a question about work experience. Is internship period in BDS is counted as work experience as it is full time and paid? I saw many posts here and other websites but still confused. Has anyone claimed internship period as work experience? I have 466 CRS point if I include intership period as work exp. but 442 if not. This makes a huge difference in chance of getting a ITA. Can someone please help me in this regards. I will really appreciate any kind help.
Thanks

DrKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Hi there,
I am new to the forum. I am going to apply for EE but have a question about work experience. Is internship period in BDS is counted as work experience as it is full time and paid? I saw many posts here and other websites but still confused. Has anyone claimed internship period as work experience? I have 466 CRS point if I include intership period as work exp. but 442 if not. This makes a huge difference in chance of getting a ITA. Can someone please help me in this regards. I will really appreciate any kind help.
Thanks
Internship cannot be counted as work experience

kemech211

Aug 19, 2019
Hi there ,

I am new to this forum and planing to apply EE entry as a FTD . I have a question about national boards in Canada .

I cleared my NBDE 1 and 2 in USA. Is US NBDE 1 & 2 valid in Canada or Do i need to give NDEB of Canada again ?

Thanks,

kemech211

Aug 19, 2019
Hi , not sure about MUHS , but we need to request the University to send the transcripts to WES . Few universities will directly send to WES after paying the necessary fee.
However some will hand it you in a sealed envelope, which you can courier to WES.
Thanks
Hello . My wife is BDS From MUHS . How can I reach out to MUHS for WES ? We don't live in India anymore so travel to Nashik is not possible. Please guide . Thanks in advance .

pramodsoori

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hello . My wife is BDS From MUHS . How can I reach out to MUHS for WES ? We don't live in India anymore so travel to Nashik is not possible. Please guide . Thanks in advance .
You can try to take help from applications like"
https://uttarika.com" , who will be able to request the transcripts on your behalf and mail to WES.They cahrge around 5-6k INR.