+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am.guessing u want to settle in Canada then u go for PR first... u will not get student visa for ndeb .. u will have to go on visit visa to give exams and come back.. very expensive roure...u dont need ndeb to go thru Express entry.. once u have PR u can explore all options from there... u can give exams... gk for advanced placement dds ( for which u need to be PR)... or u can go for masters or other programs which are far for expensive for intl students than domestic with Pr
Hey hira i am also dentist from pakistan can u please help me with certain queries related to this?

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello ! I am from pakistan and I wanted to know how can we proceed to evaluate credentials as dentist. And which documents needs to attest degree or transcriot . what are the chances to get ITA without job offer or PNP since our profession is regulated. And if we apply in one province so only that province will give us PNP or all the provinces who have entered in the express entry pool.regards Raffan
Have u done ur ECA

DrCheema

Aug 13, 2018
I got my open work permit few days back
I have not calculated my points yet. I want to know the procedure I have 4 years of work experience from India and CLB 7
Currently I am not working and not licensed yet so cannot work as a dentist
What should I do for PR as I will be the principal applicant

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I got my open work permit few days back
I have not calculated my points yet. I want to know the procedure I have 4 years of work experience from India and CLB 7
Currently I am not working and not licensed yet so cannot work as a dentist
What should I do for PR as I will be the principal applicant
Even though u r not licensed here in canada, u r good to go. U should calculate ur crs score

DrCheema

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks Maheen and one more question I have should I opt for single applicant or with spouse bcoz my husband English is not that good so it won’t be of any help
But as we are already in Canada so wt is my option to choose ??

Maheen Hanif

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks Maheen and one more question I have should I opt for single applicant or with spouse bcoz my husband English is not that good so it won’t be of any help
But as we are already in Canada so wt is my option to choose ??
what ur husband is doing in canada? He is in study permit or doing any skilled job?

DrCheema

Aug 13, 2018
what ur husband is doing in canada? He is in study permit or doing any skilled job?
He got his LMI in auto mechanic
And I filed an open work permit application
So now we both are on work permit.
But my husband cannot go for ielts
So for PR I will be the principal applicant
Meanwhile I am gathering all sort of information
How to make my profile eligible for express entry.