+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

babyshamini14

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Congrats ... I think u need new experience letter mentioning per annum income it's a must so go for new one with all the criteria mentioned in cic website ..... Check everything before uploading don't take risk... Gud luck

Reactions: pramodsoori

james.ks

Mar 15, 2015
Hi All,

We got our ITA on 10th Jan. My wife is a Dentist, she worked in two different clinics in India. She got the experience letters in which salary is not mentioned and she received the salary in cash.

Do we need to get updated letters or the existing ones are sufficient.
Congrats on ur ITA..
Could u pls clarify a doubt..
In education what should v select .. Is it BACHELORS OR PROFESSIONAL STUDY SIMILAR TO MASTER'S DEGREE.. as the later has more points in Education..? Kindly comment..

drkritichopra

Jan 19, 2019
i completed my internship in october 2018 and got my self registered in december and i have been working since then..... in express entry profile there is an option of showing work experience less than a year... should i apply or should i wait and complete a full year.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
i completed my internship in october 2018 and got my self registered in december and i have been working since then..... in express entry profile there is an option of showing work experience less than a year... should i apply or should i wait and complete a full year.
How are you applying with no work experience? Internship doesn't count because it is part of your education.

Reactions: drkritichopra

raghavanc

Nov 14, 2018
U can apply, u just won't gain points for work experience, but given that u are applying just after completion, I believe u are a quiet young, so your agefactor will contribute more points. Calculate and check eligibility first, using 'come to Canada tool'

Reactions: drkritichopra

drkritichopra

Jan 19, 2019
U can apply, u just won't gain points for work experience, but given that u are applying just after completion, I believe u are a quiet young, so your agefactor will contribute more points. Calculate and check eligibility first, using 'come to Canada tool'
thank you .. i will do so

liverpooligan

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi All,

We got our ITA on 10th Jan. My wife is a Dentist, she worked in two different clinics in India. She got the experience letters in which salary is not mentioned and she received the salary in cash.

Do we need to get updated letters or the existing ones are sufficient.
Salary is MANDATORY : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

My personal suggestion would be to get a salary certificate or pay slips from both her places of employment

Elena132

Nov 17, 2018
Hi,
I am a dentist and I have been registered for the Express entry... But I have already passed all NDEB exams and got certificate of qualifications... Unfortunately, the new system doesn't give points for that!! Did you registered for the EE?
HI. One of my friends is looking for the pathway for dentists. Can you pass the NDEB exam from outside of Canada? How can she get a certificate of qualification for dentists?

thank you

luckydentist1982

May 13, 2018
hello doctors.
I received ITA one month ago and during filling my application in education section there are 2 blanks. one for the wes equivalency which is professional degree and other one should be my BDS degree in my home country. wht should i choose in the level of education? bachelor degree or professional degree? need your help plz

drkritichopra

Jan 19, 2019
hello doctors.
I received ITA one month ago and during filling my application in education section there are 2 blanks. one for the wes equivalency which is professional degree and other one should be my BDS degree in my home country. wht should i choose in the level of education? bachelor degree or professional degree? need your help plz
choose professional degree