+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

liverpooligan

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I have it from my college
Then don't worry about it. Just mention the date you started working as a dentist(it has to be after internship completion). If the VO demands an ADR, then maybe you can request your uni to provide you with a certificate specifying the exact time period of internship.

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
Yes received PPR mail...
Enroute to COPR...
My CRS score was 453
Hello Dr
I have done my ielts overall 8
My crs score on the cic website is also 453 Now I am waiting for WES Results
I need help with my EEP
1) In the question of “ what is your job title” should i just write dentist or general dental practitioner?!
2) Also when they ask what date did you qualify to practice?
Do I write the date I completed my internship or do they want my actual graduation date written on my certificate (which is a year before my internship)
What amount did you write when asked “how much money do you plan to bring with you to canada?”
I am not married so I wrote 15000CAD although I have more,si should I say I will bring more ?

liverpooligan

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hello Dr
I need help with my EEP
1) In the question of “ what is your job title” should i just write dentist or general dental practitioner?!
Do I write the date I completed my internship or do they want my actual graduation date written on my certificate (which is a year before my internship)
What amount did you write when asked “how much money do you plan to bring with you to canada?”
I am not married so I wrote 15000CAD although I have more,si should I say I will bring more ?
1)Dentist/Dental Surgeon
2)Date of internship completion
3)If you have more in your savings account, it will automatically be reflected in your bank statements. As long as it is above the threshold, you're fine.

Reactions: loonymango

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello Dr
I need help with my EEP
1. anything will work. dentist or general dentist
2. i wrote the date i received my registration from state dental council cos technically that was the date i was legally allowed to practice.
3. you can write any amount and then bring a different amount. it wont matter. only thing is, it should be more than your minimum pof amount.

Reactions: loonymango

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
1)Dentist/Dental Surgeon
2)Date of internship completion
3)If you have more in your savings account, it will automatically be reflected in your bank statements. As long as it is above the threshold, you're fine.
What about the date i was issued a license to practice after registering with the dental union?

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
1. anything will work. dentist or general dentist
2. i wrote the date i received my registration from state dental council cos technically that was the date i was legally allowed to practice.
3. you can write any amount and then bring a different amount. it wont matter. only thing is, it should be more than your minimum pof amount.
Hi thanks for replying
What step are you at in Express Entry at the moment?
I also think the date written on my permission to practice license (date I registered with dental union) is what I should write
But cic website ( help center) explains that it’s the date where you completed the minimum educational requirements of your occupation
So this has confused me

Another question
What did you choose under “field of study “
1 medicine
2 health sciences
3 applied sciences

Please advise

Last edited:

Yassaman

Nov 15, 2018
hi everyone,
I have sent my documents for NDEB for document verification to let me participate in the exams, but something is still ambiguous to me; is the acceptance and verification of NDEB enough for Express entry degree part or I should send my degree to WES too?

loonymango

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Cairo
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/1/2019
hi everyone,
I have sent my documents for NDEB for document verification to let me participate in the exams, but something is still ambiguous to me; is the acceptance and verification of NDEB enough for Express entry degree part or I should send my degree to WES too?
You have to get ECA from WES to have an EE profile

Reactions: Yassaman

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
hi everyone,
NDEB is neither needed nor accepted for immigration. What you need is to get your ECA from either of the designated organizations (wes, iqas etc.)

Reactions: Yassaman

liverpooligan

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I also think the date written on my permission to practice license (date I registered with dental union) is what I should write
But cic website ( help center) explains that it’s the date where you completed the minimum educational requirements of your occupation
So this has confused me

Another question
1 medicine
2 health sciences
3 applied sciences

What about the date i was issued a license to practice after registering with the dental union?
Could you provide the url link to the cic website where it says that you qualify to practice on the date you complete the minimum educational requirements of your occupation?
As for field of study, I am still confused between medicine and health sciences. People on this thread have suggested that our profession(3113) falls under health sciences but recently a colleague of mine selected medicine in his EE profile and got ITA. Personally, i don't think it matters much because somewhere in our profile we are asked the name of our degree(or something like that) and as long as it contains the word dental/dentistry, we're fine.
Coming to the date of license issuance, CIC/IRCC understands that in most 3rd world countries it takes months and even up to a year to receive the degree certificate from uni and the license from the state council, so they consider the date of internship completion.

iamnimarta

Nov 2, 2018
Then don't worry about it. Just mention the date you started working as a dentist(it has to be after internship completion). If the VO demands an ADR, then maybe you can request your uni to provide you with a certificate specifying the exact time period of internship.
Thankyou so much but I also heard that I can write it in the LOE .. do I need to?

iamnimarta

Nov 2, 2018
Could you provide the url link to the cic website where it says that you qualify to practice on the date you complete the minimum educational requirements of your occupation?
As for field of study, I am still confused between medicine and health sciences. People on this thread have suggested that our profession(3113) falls under health sciences but recently a colleague of mine selected medicine in his EE profile and got ITA. Personally, i don't think it matters much because somewhere in our profile we are asked the name of our degree(or something like that) and as long as it contains the word dental/dentistry, we're fine.
Coming to the date of license issuance, CIC/IRCC understands that in most 3rd world countries it takes months and even up to a year to receive the degree certificate from uni and the license from the state council, so they consider the date of internship completion.
I hope so because this really confuses me.. but yes on the website , they have specified the first two numbers of the NOC for those professions which require registration and dentistry doesn’t come in that. So, probably .. for dentistry, it is the internship completion certificate.

iamnimarta

Nov 2, 2018
Hi thanks for replying
Whathe step are you at in Express Entry at the moment?
So this has confused me

Another question
1 medicine
2 health sciences
3 applied sciences

Please advise
I wrote health sciences and I got the ITA yesterday