+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Just checked at VFS site and PP is available for collection.. So no magic in this case and visa is rejected :( now only option is EE but than for that I am still confused if we should add 1 year internship or not

Vedsuna

Jul 8, 2017
Hi !!
I am a dentist and did my BDS completed 2006 and MDS prostho completed 2011 in India and then worked in India till 2013. Then I went to the Uk passed ORE 2015 and was working as dental associate in the Uk until 2 weeks back. But due to my personal circumstances I decided to come back to india( 2 weeks back). Yet to find a job here. I'm an Indian citizen and 34 years of age. Can someone please tell me how can I get express entry to Canada and what is the process of being a dentist there with my profile. tIA

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello,
I'm a dentist from Pakistan (graduated in 2010) with 7 years of work experience including house job at a pvt dental clinic. Seeking idea about how to get an effective letter of reference for immigration? Are they going to call the employer (dentist who owns the clinic) or the clinic number for background check? Which number should be provided with letteR? A template letter would be great...

Reactions: drcsarath

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Thanks again for quick response.. Really appreciate same..

I have a doubt - she cannot claim experience as Dentist as even though her exams were over in Aug 2015, she got her degree in Dec 2016 after clearing 265 days of paid internship.. We are so confused right now whether her exp will get counted for this period or not
Paid internship counts as work experience

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
Just checked at VFS site and PP is available for collection.. So no magic in this case and visa is rejected :( now only option is EE but than for that I am still confused if we should add 1 year internship or not
Paid continous internship counts towards the work experience but the college needs to write the specific duties and responsibilities she performed. A simple letter stating that she did her one year paid internship in so and so department with excellent skills and all won't work with CIC. Contact the college's HR department, let them see the NOC 3113 for dentists and see what they can and cannot write.

rtcteacher

Aug 13, 2017
Hi

I received an ita recently. i have crs score 467. I would like to know under which category should I apply NOC. I have 4 years experience as a lecturer in a dental school and 1 year experience as a dentist in hospital. Should i apply under noc 3113 dentist or under 4011 university lecturer

Namitha

Aug 15, 2017
Hi I am a dentist who owns a clinic and am working for the same.i would like to know what are the documents required if I keep my work history as self employed..Pls help.....Thnku..

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hi.. can someone describe the process after one recieves ita.. step by step and timeline based.. thanks in advance..

sanjshet88

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hi.. i have my own clinic since 4 yrs. so what documents are required to show my work experience?