Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
raffan said:
Healthcliff77 can I count my paid one year house job after my degree as my work experience
I assume jouse job refers to the internship year? I'm not sure about that cause many people have different opinions on it, as for the CIC any paid work experience that you can prove counts. But some people here told me that internships don't so I'm not really sure.
In my country though, when I requested a ref letter of experience they DID count my paid internship year and added it to my years, so better ask someone of your same country and profession who immigrated

sabretooth1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/3/2016
Doc's Request.
9/3/2016
AOR Received.
10/3/2016
Med's Done....
12/3/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
24/09/2106
Heathcliff77 said:
I assume jouse job refers to the internship year? I'm not sure about that cause many people have different opinions on it, as for the CIC any paid work experience that you can prove counts. But some people here told me that internships don't so I'm not really sure.
In my country though, when I requested a ref letter of experience they DID count my paid internship year and added it to my years, so better ask someone of your same country and profession who immigrated
Doesn't work here n India
It's considered part of the curriculum
Hence part of your educational period

sabretooth1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/3/2016
Doc's Request.
9/3/2016
AOR Received.
10/3/2016
Med's Done....
12/3/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
24/09/2106
Wolverine17 said:
Was following with one but then decided to go on my own,hope that i took the right decision though
I went thru a representative an it turned out well
But many on this forum go without representation.
I would suggest you get a consultant if you anticipate a difficult application.

In my case, I am an endodontic consultant, working part time at two different clinics, splitting my time between them.
Hence my work experience details were tricky.
I hired a consultant for smooth sailing and they didn't let me down.

If yours is a straightforward case, you r better off on your own. Else stick to a consultant for peace of mind, if nothing else :)

sabretooth1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/3/2016
Doc's Request.
9/3/2016
AOR Received.
10/3/2016
Med's Done....
12/3/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
24/09/2106
Heathcliff77 said:
The uni actually provided an work experience letter to you for your internship?
That's cool of them, bro :)
Here uni offices treat you like beggars even when u pay 6$ per page for attestation of documents :)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
sabretooth1986 said:
I went thru a representative an it turned out well
But many on this forum go without representation.
I would suggest you get a consultant if you anticipate a difficult application.

In my case, I am an endodontic consultant, working part time at two different clinics, splitting my time between them.
Hence my work experience details were tricky.
I hired a consultant for smooth sailing and they didn't let me down.

If yours is a straightforward case, you r better off on your own. Else stick to a consultant for peace of mind, if nothing else :)
My case is supposed to be straight forward,hopefully everything turns out fine though

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
sabretooth1986 said:
The uni actually provided an work experience letter to you for your internship?
That's cool of them, bro :)
Here uni offices treat you like beggars even when u pay 6$ per page for attestation of documents :)
Lol yes they did, and they do treat us like beggers here as well, besides that I paid for every step of the documents haha

S

sutyfornow

Heathcliff77 said:
Lol yes they did, and they do treat us like beggers here as well, besides that I paid for every step of the documents haha
From egypt?

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
Hi ,
i am a dentist working since 5 years and have my own clinic in india in a rented office. how can I prove my work experience? What documents would be required? Please help. As I need to start gathering the documents before i Get an ITA

sabretooth1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/3/2016
Doc's Request.
9/3/2016
AOR Received.
10/3/2016
Med's Done....
12/3/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
24/09/2106
aniket2789 said:
Hi ,
i am a dentist working since 5 years and have my own clinic in india in a rented office. how can I prove my work experience? What documents would be required? Please help. As I need to start gathering the documents before i Get an ITA
Since you are self employed, you might need the certificates of registration of your clinic to the local municipality.
And the tax returns you filed for the last 5 years.
Along with these documents, u need to submit work experience certificates.

Donno of the format of the work experience certificates. I guess u need an letter attested by one of your patients as well..? I vaguely remember hearing this from a friend of mine. But not sure of this part.

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
Thanks a lot sabretooth1986. But i have filed IT returns in my name and not in the name of my clinic.Also, I have a savings account in my name where I have carried out all the transactions, I do not have a current account in my clinic's name ,Is it fine?

sabretooth1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/3/2016
Doc's Request.
9/3/2016
AOR Received.
10/3/2016
Med's Done....
12/3/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
24/09/2106
aniket2789 said:
Thanks a lot sabretooth1986. But i have filed IT returns in my name and not in the name of my clinic.Also, I have a savings account in my name where I have carried out all the transactions, I do not have a current account in my clinic's name ,Is it fine?
Hey Aniket.
Do you have any records of the income earned from your clinical practice? A book of accounts? The records and your IT Returns should be enough to prove employment.
Work experience letters are a bit tricky though.
Work experience certificates would have been much easier if u were employed rather than a self employed practitioner
Don't have much info bout your situation. I ll ask ask around.

A colleague of mine is also a private practitioner applying for EE.
I ll ask her what documents she submitted.

Also check with the seniors on this forum,
LegalFalcon, Asiad anac
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thank-you-asivad-anac-t309073.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t408185.0.html;topicseen

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
aniket2789 said:
Hi ,
I believe you will need to submit your license to practice, a letter of Good standing from dental association of the state, all paperwork from suppliers to prove business transaction, tax returns, account books and bank transactions.

Clinic manager can write a letter describing your role. Or you can ask the RDH to write a letter describing your duties. Letter from patients won't work coz patients are layman and don't know what duties your are doing in their mouths.

The best proof would be a letter from any organization with whom your are associated with to provide dental care, like a school or some business who send it's employees to your for dental needs.

Additionally, you can submit a letter and agreement from your dental practice insurance company to further prove your work experience. This would be the strongest proof.

Good luck.

sabretooth1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/3/2016
Doc's Request.
9/3/2016
AOR Received.
10/3/2016
Med's Done....
12/3/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
VISA ISSUED...
24/09/2106
SecularFirst said:
I believe you will need to submit your license to practice, a letter of Good standing from dental association of the state, all paperwork from suppliers to prove business transaction, tax returns, account books and bank transactions.

Clinic manager can write a letter describing your role. Or you can ask the RDH to write a letter describing your duties. Letter from patients won't work coz patients are layman and don't know what duties your are doing in their mouths.

The best proof would be a letter from any organization with whom your are associated with to provide dental care, like a school or some business who send it's employees to your for dental needs.

Additionally, you can submit a letter and agreement from your dental practice insurance company to further prove your work experience. This would be the strongest proof.

Good luck.
Nice catch on the good standing letter. Usually the state dental council provides the letter.

Are u referring to the practice insurance provider(malpractice insurance) or the dental insurance payoffs?
Cos majority of the practitioners donot accept dental insurance. Here dental treatment is primarily paid in cash.

Neither do we have a post of a clinic manager or hygienist.
In India, dental practice is primarily a solo affair with the doctor assuming the role of a hygienist, clinic manager, and clinician.