Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
Thanks Sabretooth 1986 and SecularFirst for you inputs.

S

sutyfornow

Heathcliff77 said:
Im too from egypt.. can you plz tell me do they consider our bachelors degree as a masters one? Also how can i let them count in my internship year ? I only have this year as an experience and one in a private clinic
Best of regards
Thank you

S

sutyfornow

Heathcliff77 said:
I assume jouse job refers to the internship year? I'm not sure about that cause many people have different opinions on it, as for the CIC any paid work experience that you can prove counts. But some people here told me that internships don't so I'm not really sure.
In my country though, when I requested a ref letter of experience they DID count my paid internship year and added it to my years, so better ask someone of your same country and profession who immigrated

you got the experiencw letter from college or from مديرية؟

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
sutyfornow said:
Im too from egypt.. can you plz tell me do they consider our bachelors degree as a masters one? Also how can i let them count in my internship year ? I only have this year as an experience and one in a private clinic
Best of regards
Thank you
Yes they do count our bachelors as masters but you have to get your transcripts and certificates evaluated first by wes,as far as internship counting am not really sure maybe someone else helps you with this

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
sutyfornow said:
Best of regards
Thank you
Experience letters are form el modereya.

Yes it gives same points as Masters, (professional degree in a regulated profession)

Did you finish your ielts and wes report? Do them both first of all

I would suggest you use an experience letter form the private place you worked at, government will be hell to obtain papers from besides, they won't give you a ref letter in the format cic requires (annual salary, work hours,job description..etc) unless you know someone fel modereya then you'll type the letter yourself and make them stamp it , its a risky road.
If your 1 year private was at a good legit dental center or clinic,the owner can provide a perfect ref letter for you

S

sutyfornow

Heathcliff77 said:
Experience letters are form el modereya.

Yes it gives same points as Masters, (professional degree in a regulated profession)

Did you finish your ielts and wes report? Do them both first of all

I would suggest you use an experience letter form the private place you worked at, government will be hell to obtain papers
from besides, they won't give you a ref letter in the format cic requires (annual salary, work hours,job description..etc) unless you know someone fel modereya then you'll type the letter yourself and make them stamp it , its a risky road.
If your 1 year private was at a good legit dental center or clinic,the owner can provide a perfect ref letter for you

thank you so much doctor.. my certificates are sent to wes and am waiting for the results... im still doing my ielts
My problem with my experience in the private clinic is that he paid cash so i have no pay bill if they asked for it nor insurance

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Im in the exact same situation but I am in my 5th year of experience, my supervisor very kindly gave me letter in the format cic requested. But I have no pay stubs, tax statement or contract details, I'll see how it goes with cic
But I have a friend who immigrated successfully last year and only used the ref letter, so lets hope its enough.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Heathcliff77 said:
Im in the exact same situation but I am in my 5th year of experience, my supervisor very kindly gave me letter in the format cic requested. But I have no pay stubs, tax statement or contract details, I'll see how it goes with cic
But I have a friend who immigrated successfully last year and only used the ref letter, so lets hope its enough.
As far as i know thats the only thing needed but of course if you have any other supporting documents it will be a plus.good luck

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Pm me or ask here if you need any help with your application

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Wolverine17 said:
As far as i know thats the only thing needed but of course if you have any other supporting documents it will be a plus.good luck
Exactly

S

sutyfornow

For the skill transferibilty points do we as skilled professional get 25 points or 50 points?

S

sutyfornow

Wolverine17 said:
Yes they do count our bachelors as masters but you have to get your transcripts and certificates evaluated first by wes,as far as internship counting am not really sure maybe someone else helps you with this
[/quote
The skill transferibility points for us as dentists are 25 or 50?

Sheeba Bernard

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was thinking we should have a whatsapp group for all the dentists who are trying to immigrate. People who are interested can message me their numbers. We should help each other get through. Also, it will be better if seniors can guide us.

Ahmed adel

Nov 13, 2016
Sheeba Bernard said:
I was thinking we should have a whatsapp group for all the dentists who are trying to immigrate. People who are interested can message me their numbers. We should help each other get through. Also, it will be better if seniors can guide us.
e add my in whats app dentist 00201002585502