+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Applicant got cancelled and submitted a Case Specific Inquiry let's connect

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mine was rejected on May 19, I'm expecting some news next week... following the 20 days pattern.... :'(

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
colorblind said:
mine was rejected on May 19, I'm expecting some news next week... following the 20 days pattern.... :'(

Mine was on the 19 as Well, I sent a cse on the 21 but I never got to send my updated pcc till the 27. Idk when to expect mine.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amadabu said:
colorblind said:

Mine was on the 19 as Well, I sent a cse on the 21 but I never got to send my updated pcc till the 27. Idk when to expect mine.
Mine was cancelled on the 14th, submitted my CSE on the 15th and I'm still waiting....
If we follow the pattern of the 20 days, I should hear back this week!

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
AAlhadka said:
Mine was cancelled on the 14th, submitted my CSE on the 15th and I'm still waiting....
If we follow the pattern of the 20 days, I should hear back this week!
It would have been nice if they let us know sooner, So we can submit another one. What a dreadful journey.

Pokerface

May 5, 2015
Hello everyone,

The below question is for people who got their application re-opened after cancellation and submitting documents with CSE:

Do you guys now see the additional documents submitted through a CSE in MYCIC under the section uploaded document (the page where documents have been initially uploaded with the application)

I am asking this because I found out that I did not attach the original PCC with my application (only the translation), I submitted a CSE with the original PCC of 20th of May, and I was wondering if they upload the received document (from CSE) and if we can see it on MyCIC? ???

Thank you for your help :D

Pokerface

May 5, 2015
dragon17Sky said:
Sorry to hear that colorblind. I know how it feels

Did they said anything about the refund?
will they do a full refund?
Hi Dragon17sky, cuold you please tell if the missing document that you have uploaded (in order to re-open your file after it was cancelled) figures on MyCIC uploaded document section?

Thanks

snkarora

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Delhi_India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 January 2015
AOR Received.
24 May 2015
Friends,

I have submitted a Case Specific Enquiry to upload supporting documents of my spouse's work experience. Will it be considered? Anybody has any experience with same issue?

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received an email in response to my inquiry(submitted on the 15th of May)... well, apparently, my on line CSE went to Sydney, Australia not Sydney, Nova Scotia as I'm in Canada and I'm dealing with the Centralized intake office!!!! I think I picked a link from this forum to the CSE and it wasn't clear that this is outside Canada as it really looked the same! I know I've received an automatic email for confirmation, now when I looked back at it, I realized it is from Australia!! the good news is that I have also submitted my documents directly to the Sydney office email address in Nova Scotia (based on an advice from the call center)- this one I've received the automatic confirmation with a window of 35 days to respond. So I still have 15 more days to wait!!

All what I want to say is that guys, please when you advice people on where to go in the site or when you post links, you need to indicate whether this for people in Canada or outside Canada and if the latter, so which country does this link applies to.

I'm still hopeful that my other submission will be considered. Just adding more waiting time!

ApplicantApril2015

Apr 24, 2015
amadabu said:
It would have been nice if they let us know sooner, So we can submit another one. What a dreadful journey.
Sorry to hear about that, I may be facing the same situation as you are (at risk of been rejected because of PCC)

Can you tell me your status in ECAS before cancelling?
did it change to application received? also how many line were there prior to cancellation

In regards to CIC profile: did your medical change to pass? any other activities?

amadabu

Star Member
May 19, 2015
ApplicantApril2015 said:
Sorry to hear about that, I may be facing the same situation as you are (at risk of been rejected because of PCC)

Can you tell me your status in ECAS before cancelling?
did it change to application received? also how many line were there prior to cancellation

In regards to CIC profile: did your medical change to pass? any other activities?
Yes my medical was passed, my ecas was showing 3 lines and Yes it's was application received. I got my ita on feb 07 and I applied on March 1 .

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
I just received an email in response to my inquiry(submitted on the 15th of May)... well, apparently, my on line CSE went to Sydney, Australia not Sydney, Nova Scotia as I'm in Canada and I'm dealing with the Centralized intake office!!!! I think I picked a link from this forum to the CSE and it wasn't clear that this is outside Canada as it really looked the same! I know I've received an automatic email for confirmation, now when I looked back at it, I realized it is from Australia!! the good news is that I have also submitted my documents directly to the Sydney office email address in Nova Scotia (based on an advice from the call center)- this one I've received the automatic confirmation with a window of 35 days to respond. So I still have 15 more days to wait!!

All what I want to say is that guys, please when you advice people on where to go in the site or when you post links, you need to indicate whether this for people in Canada or outside Canada and if the latter, so which country does this link applies to.

I can't bieve this... I really hope you/they sort it out.
I went to check my generic reply straight after reading this, but I don't see any places or countries mentioned. For now, I have only the one you get seconds after submitting the CSE. And it says the turn around is 10-30 days for the CSE answer....

Geez....

I'm still hopeful that my other submission will be considered. Just adding more waiting time!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You might check the subject line in the reply message - mine said, Immigration - Australia.

Are you applying from within Canada or from somewhere else?

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
You might check the subject line in the reply message - mine said, Immigration - Australia.

Are you applying from within Canada or from somewhere else?
I applied from within Canada.
my generic reply says Canada..

let's hope. my time for submitting the new application is ticking. will wait 30 days from 19 of May when I've sent the CSE.