+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Agency to help on Education Credential in India

upmanit

Star Member
Jul 19, 2015
This may have already been asked and answered. Does any body know any agency/website who help in getting transcripts and education evaluation done in India. One of my friend in USA is willing to migrate to Canada and looking to get education evaluated for him/wife

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upmanit said:
This may have already been asked and answered. Does any body know any agency/website who help in getting transcripts and education evaluation done in India. One of my friend in USA is willing to migrate to Canada and looking to get education evaluated for him/wife
It won't be recognised by IRCC if you get it done from India. ECA needs to be done only from designated organizations.

upmanit

Star Member
Jul 19, 2015
I meant Any Agency who can help us arrange docs and get it evaluated from recognized agencies like WES. My friend is in USA and cant travel to India as of now.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
There are agencies to get transcripts for you like mail transcripts and clear transcripts and your man in india. the ones that do ECA for CIC are based in canada.

upmanit

Star Member
Jul 19, 2015
xpressentry said:
There are agencies to get transcripts for you like mail transcripts and clear transcripts and your man in india. the ones that do ECA for CIC are based in canada.
Thanks

nayaskumar

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hyderabad - India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
04-07-2022
upmanit said:
Check http://mailtranscripts.com

Reactions: MailTranscripts

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try
https://www.yourmaninindia.com

I used them and found them to be quite professional.