+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna University - MBA - Secondary Verification - What is the process?

Mrs. Philip

Oct 20, 2019
Hi bhaveshdave01,

I got into same situation today where WES said,it will send a document electronically and hard copy mail to Anna University.(I did my MBA through Distance Education)
Should we approach anna university immediately or should we wait for few days for the mail to reach them ?
Hi Just wait for a week and give them a call. Then you need to give them a DD for around INR 1800/-. Then it takes about 20 days for them to revert.

satz88

Mar 12, 2020
Did anyone recently get WES request on-hold due to WES was trying to get secondary verification done from Anna University?

I have sent all B.E., and MBA transcripts to WES on Jan last week. On Mar 20, the status went to on-hold due to secondary verification pending.

Did anyone go through this scenario? Can you advise what you have done to get the secondary verification process complete from your end?
I am also on the same boat now. Could you please share the process you followed. Since i have to get my BE & MBA verified, does one DD for $25 equivalent is good or need separate DD's for BE & MBA?

Saadsait

Apr 25, 2020
Hi, you may approach them after a week ideally....honestly I contacted them after almost a month since I did not know the procedure, expecting Anna to revert to them automatically.
Later I came to know that Anna requires us to produce documents and some fees.
Hope this helps!
After paying the fee at Anna University, was ur WES profile updated, or is it still on hold?

Saadsait

Apr 25, 2020
I see that many applicants are facing similar issues with transcripts gone for secondary verification....even aftr payment, no change in WES profile.

I THINK WE NEED TO TAKE THIS TO HIGHER AUTHORITY.

I SAY, WE ALL SHOULD MAIL TO ANNA UNIVERSITY AS A COMPLAINT FOR OUR SITUATION.

WE SHOULD MAIL THIS TO ALL POSSIBLE AUTHORITIES AND TO ALL MAIL ID's WE COULD GET FROM WEBSITE.

LET'S BRING THE CHANGE!