+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna University - MBA - Secondary Verification - What is the process?

GreatGenes

Apr 8, 2019
Did anyone recently get WES request on-hold due to WES was trying to get secondary verification done from Anna University?

I have sent all B.E., and MBA transcripts to WES on Jan last week. On Mar 20, the status went to on-hold due to secondary verification pending.

Did anyone go through this scenario? Can you advise what you have done to get the secondary verification process complete from your end?

sudhach91

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hyderabad , India
Did anyone recently get WES request on-hold due to WES was trying to get secondary verification done from Anna University?

I have sent all B.E., and MBA transcripts to WES on Jan last week. On Mar 20, the status went to on-hold due to secondary verification pending.

Did anyone go through this scenario? Can you advise what you have done to get the secondary verification process complete from your end?
Your university wil receive an email and mail from WES..u need to pay some amount to the university people..and tell them to respond to wes.

vikhi90

May 6, 2019

My MBA from Anna university is also gone for secondary verification. Did you pay any fees for it ?

dhineshnkl

Feb 12, 2018

Same think here

Any update from Anna university?

bhaveshdave01

Aug 25, 2019
Muscat
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi, I hope your degree was verified by Anna university.
Can you please explain the process.
I have been waiting for this secondary verification 1 month now and I am still clueless what to do?

sat2

Aug 27, 2019
Did you get any response from Anna University?
I am also waiting for the same. The below is reply received from anna university when I sent an email.

Email snippet:
"After getting an email from WES, it can be reached after 15 days. You come directly pay the necessary fees with supporting documents.
For secondary verification, you may contact 04422357247 or transcriptannauniv@gmail.com only."

Anyhow ask your friend to visit anna university directly and follow the process. I am also chasing to get more info about fees and what are all support documents required, but no hope till now. their phone is also very busy. I hope it helps!

bhaveshdave01

Aug 25, 2019
Muscat
Category........
NOC Code......
Tomorrow my friend is going there with a DD of $25 (INR 1850) in favour of Controller of Examinations.
Hopefully it must work. I will keep this forum updated.

Mrs. Philip

Oct 20, 2019

Hello..please tell me what happened later? How did the process go about and how long did it take?

bhaveshdave01

Aug 25, 2019
Muscat
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi What happened after you paid? How long did it take? Please update here
Yes, my friend went to the transcript section and produced a DD of INR 1850/- and gave it along with my final transcript.
Anna University did revert to WES after 10 days. WES also updated the receipt of verification.
However I am still awaiting the WES ECA report. WES says it will take 30 days after receipt of secondary verification.

Mrs. Philip

Oct 20, 2019
Yes, my friend went to the transcript section and produced a DD of INR 1850/- and gave it along with my final transcript.
Anna University did revert to WES after 10 days. WES also updated the receipt of verification.
However I am still awaiting the WES ECA report. WES says it will take 30 days after receipt of secondary verification.
Many thanks for the update. Good luck with your ECA

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hello Dear,

I'm just starting to update/add a credential to my WES account.
I completed BE from Anna Univ and got the ECA for it done by WES
I recently completed my MBA from Anna University and I need some assistance. I chose "add a new credential" option in WES.

Anna Univ says they cannot send the transcript to WES and we have to do it from the university's PO. They however will provide the transcript in a sealed envelope (Signed by Anna Univ). Can we post it from the Campus PO?

Does WES send the Secondary Verification Request for all candidates to universities?

And if yes, while we ask University to provide us the transcript, can we pay them the fees for acknowledgement of Secondary Verification in advance?

Let us say we see the Secondary verification status in WES account, can we immediately approach the univ and pay them the fee to respond to WES mail. If we do that how long will the univ take to complete it?

And finally, how much did it take in your scenario to get all these done?

Apologies for quite a lot of questions, but you know, there is no one to guide me and that's why asking these.

Thanks in advance bro

barathiraja

Dec 18, 2019
Hi bhaveshdave01,

I got into same situation today where WES said,it will send a document electronically and hard copy mail to Anna University.(I did my MBA through Distance Education)
Should we approach anna university immediately or should we wait for few days for the mail to reach them ?

bhaveshdave01

Aug 25, 2019
Muscat
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi bhaveshdave01,

I got into same situation today where WES said,it will send a document electronically and hard copy mail to Anna University.(I did my MBA through Distance Education)
Should we approach anna university immediately or should we wait for few days for the mail to reach them ?
Hi, you may approach them after a week ideally....honestly I contacted them after almost a month since I did not know the procedure, expecting Anna to revert to them automatically.
Later I came to know that Anna requires us to produce documents and some fees.
Hope this helps!