+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hi everyone,

We now have my husbands passport with the visa. It is a spousal sponsorship, I and our kids are canadian citizens. Destination Toronto. He is able to travel at this time correct?

Sarahalsamak

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Got the ppr April 15 I think
Sent passport to the vac in istanbul on April 22
Got it back May 19

But with me right after I sent the passport there was a 3 week lockdown, if not it may have been faster. Good luck!
Wow thats amazing it came fairy quickly! Did you send the passport via mail or did you send it with someone? Also did you send it from Iran?

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
Hi all,
I am a June 2019 applicant and I just got my passport back from ankara with the pr visa and cpr for spousal sponsership. Can I travel to Canada at this time? Isn't there anything to do before buying the ticket?

Thanks

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Hi all,
I am a June 2019 applicant and I just got my passport back from ankara with the pr visa and cpr for spousal sponsership. Can I travel to Canada at this time? Isn't there anything to do before buying the ticket?

Thanks
You can travel to Canada. But there are some steps you need to follow before traveling and after arriving. Google Canada travel requirements and see details provided on the government website.
May I ask why your application took so long? Have you been required to provide any additional details during the process? As I already noticed multiple January, 2020 applicants receiving passports back in April.

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
You can travel to Canada. But there are some steps you need to follow before traveling and after arriving. Google Canada travel requirements and see details provided on the government website.
May I ask why your application took so long? Have you been required to provide any additional details during the process? As I already noticed multiple January, 2020 applicants receiving passports back in April.
Thanks for your reply. I was asked to submit additional documents proofing our communication.

Karim123$

May 12, 2021
Hi everyone,

I send a message to ankara saying that I have not yet recieved one single message after they have recived my application Feb 2020 and this is the message they sent me back. What do you guys get out of this message? Does it mean that they are not even looking at the file yet? The message is below.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised and rest assured that the file will be reviewed and your husband will be advised as quickly as possible regarding the processing of his application. We will inform him if there are any outstanding documents and any other issues.

Once all the statutory requirements have been met a passport request letter will be sent and he will then be able to submit his passport for visa issuance. Please do bear in mind that due to the pandemic situation our processing times have altered. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Immigration Section
I got the same email.

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
I saw an update on ECAS saying "we started processing your application on April 13, 2021". Do you guys know how much approximately I will need to wait starting from that date? Medical exam has been passed in February.