+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mvrcopolo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Hi All,

Do you know which office issues the counterfoil? Does the passport go to Ankara VO or do they issue the counterfoil in Istanbul?
Is it at the VAC in Istanbul?
To follow up who should we contact?
GC key shows the couterfoil is issued.

Thank you
You got an update today?

Sarahalsamak

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hi All,

Do you know which office issues the counterfoil? Does the passport go to Ankara VO or do they issue the counterfoil in Istanbul?
Is it at the VAC in Istanbul?
To follow up who should we contact?
GC key shows the couterfoil is issued.

Thank you
Hey can you explain what the counterfoil is? I am a bit confused by what you mean

Sarahalsamak

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hey are there any Jan 7 (Ankara) Processing applicants? I’ve been seeing mainly those who got the Jan 5 processing batch getting their Pre arrivals and DMs. Wondering if its a different batch or just random.

Mvrcopolo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
My MP called me and said that my wife's application was fully approved. I checked online and DM was there. However the MP also told me that they did my wife's application "backwards" in that the COPR is issued however they haven't sent the PPR yet. Do you guys know what this means?

Also, do you guys know if the Ankara embassy will be receiving and sending passports during this lockdown period in turkey?

Richardson9ce

Mar 14, 2021
My MP called me and said that my wife's application was fully approved. I checked online and DM was there. However the MP also told me that they did my wife's application "backwards" in that the COPR is issued however they haven't sent the PPR yet. Do you guys know what this means?

Also, do you guys know if the Ankara embassy will be receiving and sending passports during this lockdown period in turkey?
Can please share your timeline

Sarahalsamak

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018

I am just as confused by that statement as you. What in the world does that even mean???

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020

isn't the COPR time sensitive? if I understand it right that is. When they sent me PPR it said somewhere in the letter, I had 30 days to submit the passport for them to issue the COPR. But in your case it is issued already without you submitting a passport. I don't know I am lost. Maybe nothing to worry about and it doesn't cause any problems.

Reactions: Mvrcopolo