+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

sahob03

Jan 20, 2020
The shutdown in Turkey started last Friday and it will continue until May 17th, We are still waiting for our DM, we got the pre-arrival letter on April 9th.
If anybody gets an update please share it here, at least we will know they are still working.

Mvrcopolo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
MP mentioned that the "Embassy is closed to the public however they are still processing applications in a limited capacity".

10 days of DM with no PPR on our end.

Anyone else hear anything? Seems like this thread has been dead over the past couple weeks.

Sarahalsamak

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
MP mentioned that the "Embassy is closed to the public however they are still processing applications in a limited capacity".

Anyone else hear anything? Seems like this thread has been dead over the past couple weeks.
I think its dead because no one has gotten any news no news from me as well. Processing since Jan 7!!

Sherbrook

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
I wish if there is a way that we can know the performance and results of Ankara office! For some reason I think that this embassy is sleeping since the start of covid! Believe me they do nothing! Everything is in pause! They should teach them how does it feel when you live far away from your beloved family! This is really crazy!

Sarahalsamak

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
I wish if there is a way that we can know the performance and results of Ankara office! For some reason I think that this embassy is sleeping since the start of covid! Believe me they do nothing! Everything is in pause! They should teach them how does it feel when you live far away from your beloved family! This is really crazy!
I agree. They use covid as an excuse but I dont think its only covid. They are moving slow and they dont care about the well being of the families. Its all a joke.

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020

I believe they are working but very limited. Couple of days after the shutdown they updated my gckey under document status with the passport issued.

SIA08

May 9, 2021
Our application was received in November 2019, and we're still in process. Last update is medical results received, which was around 2 months ago. I see people in this post with applications from Feb 2020 getting their passport request. Anyone left from November/December? Why is it taking so long?

oondun

Dec 7, 2019
Our application was received in November 2019, and we're still in process. Last update is medical results received, which was around 2 months ago. I see people in this post with applications from Feb 2020 getting their passport request. Anyone left from November/December? Why is it taking so long?
We are a December applicant. Second medical exam was required which was done and passed more than a month ago. We are waiting too...

Reactions: SIA08