+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Guys the vfs global vac center in istanbul, I contacted them for info regarding transmission fee but they also sent me a consent form for vfs global to sign and add to the package. Is this what you guys did? Do I have to give a signed consent letter to VFS?

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Hello everyone, I am happy to share that I have recieved the PPR today! Our application was transfered to Ankara VO on 20 December 2019.
I checked my ecas account and it now says decision made.
Congrats!
May I ask what type of visa did you apply for?
I have parents sponsorship application being processed at Ankara VO. My application received date is May 9, 2019 and passed the medical exam on Feb. 1st 2021. but nothing since then.

nejlabk

Feb 4, 2021
Hi everyone,

I send a message to ankara saying that I have not yet recieved one single message after they have recived my application Feb 2020 and this is the message they sent me back. What do you guys get out of this message? Does it mean that they are not even looking at the file yet? The message is below.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised and rest assured that the file will be reviewed and your husband will be advised as quickly as possible regarding the processing of his application. We will inform him if there are any outstanding documents and any other issues.

Once all the statutory requirements have been met a passport request letter will be sent and he will then be able to submit his passport for visa issuance. Please do bear in mind that due to the pandemic situation our processing times have altered. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Raminbca

Mar 28, 2021
Hi everyone,

I send a message to ankara saying that I have not yet recieved one single message after they have recived my application Feb 2020 and this is the message they sent me back. What do you guys get out of this message? Does it mean that they are not even looking at the file yet? The message is below.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised and rest assured that the file will be reviewed and your husband will be advised as quickly as possible regarding the processing of his application. We will inform him if there are any outstanding documents and any other issues.

Once all the statutory requirements have been met a passport request letter will be sent and he will then be able to submit his passport for visa issuance. Please do bear in mind that due to the pandemic situation our processing times have altered. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Immigration Section
we got similar reponse couple of weeks ago
I wanna send another email next Monday.
we should Keep pressure and force them to expedite

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Congrats!
May I ask what type of visa did you apply for?
I have parents sponsorship application being processed at Ankara VO. My application received date is May 9, 2019 and passed the medical exam on Feb. 1st 2021. but nothing since then.

Thank you.. It was a spousal sponsorship PR.

Reactions: Roya-FSW

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hi everyone,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,

Immigration Section

Its a normal message doesnt mean anything bad or good about your application. I recieved the same response couple of times, when I emailed them for an update.

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hi All,

Do you know which office issues the counterfoil? Does the passport go to Ankara VO or do they issue the counterfoil in Istanbul?
Is it at the VAC in Istanbul?
To follow up who should we contact?
GC key shows the couterfoil is issued.

Thank you