+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

DilanCayan

Oct 13, 2020
I hope everyone doing well...
( February 21 2020 )
My husband got his Pre Arrival on march 25 2021 and DM since than still waiting is it normal ? start the worry:( thank you

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Congrats you guys im very happy to see most of you are getting very close to PPR ! As i said before just a little more patience and the end is near. Just a reminder to you guys waiting for DM/PPR, you wont receive any notification for DM. You just have to check ecas acc for that and for PPR you will only receive an email to the primary acc from Ankara. You should save that email as a whole in PDF and follow the instructions. PA will need 2 photos and fill out the form in the same email. They also asked for a copy of the application fee receipt to be included. Once you receive it, in case you have any questions let me know, as my wife just sent her pass few days ago. Although with this new wave of pandemic we worry the visa issuance wont be as quick as we thought but hopefully it wont take longer than 5/6 weeks in total to get it sent back to us. Good luck to you all !

Mvrcopolo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Congrats you guys im very happy to see most of you are getting very close to PPR ! As i said before just a little more patience and the end is near. Just a reminder to you guys waiting for DM/PPR, you wont receive any notification for DM. You just have to check ecas acc for that and for PPR you will only receive an email to the primary acc from Ankara. You should save that email as a whole in PDF and follow the instructions. PA will need 2 photos and fill out the form in the same email. They also asked for a copy of the application fee receipt to be included. Once you receive it, in case you have any questions let me know, as my wife just sent her pass few days ago. Although with this new wave of pandemic we worry the visa issuance wont be as quick as we thought but hopefully it wont take longer than 5/6 weeks in total to get it sent back to us. Good luck to you all !
cheers! Hoping for everyone to see progression on their files this week

Sarahalsamak

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
[/QUOTE)

Can you give us your timeline again! CONGRATS! We are Feb 11 applicants and still nothing. Hopefully soon

Mvrcopolo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Can you give us your timeline. When is your application date! Feb 11 here!
Jan 20 2020 application received
Feb 2020 medical and biometrics done
Jan 5 2021 application processing
April 9 2021 pre arrival received

MP told us all that is left is security assessment... does anyone know how long this takes? Application still shows "in process"

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Jan 20 2020 application received
Feb 2020 medical and biometrics done
Jan 5 2021 application processing
April 9 2021 pre arrival received

MP told us all that is left is security assessment... does anyone know how long this takes? Application still shows "in process"
Security must be complete already when they issue prearrival. It is basically DM. You should get PPR soon.

Reactions: Mvrcopolo