+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
We sent the pass from Iran last week and the agency said 4 to 6 weeks but will see. They will again go through a final check on everything so if ur case is complex or multiple visas then u should expect a longer wait time for visa issuance.

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Well surprisingly i just logged in and see they issued the visa for my wife. That was much sooner than we expected since we just sent it last week. I guess it really depends on how busy they are and how complex a case is. Really cant tell how timelines work. Good luck guys i wish you all get the good news very soon

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Here is my timeline :
Spousal sponsorship outland (PA in Iran)
App received Jan 20th 2020
SA approved Feb 2020
Medical March 2020
Sent to Ankara March 2020
(Waited for 1 year til the next update)
March 2021 biometrics and additional document requested and provided after 2 weeks
April 1st 2020 pre arrival and DM
April 6th 2020 PPR, sent the very first day and got the visa issued today. Will have to wait for the agency to bring it back to PA

Mvrcopolo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Here is my timeline :
Spousal sponsorship outland (PA in Iran)
App received Jan 20th 2020
SA approved Feb 2020
Medical March 2020
Sent to Ankara March 2020
(Waited for 1 year til the next update)
March 2021 biometrics and additional document requested and provided after 2 weeks
April 1st 2020 pre arrival and DM
April 6th 2020 PPR, sent the very first day and got the visa issued today. Will have to wait for the agency to bring it back to PA
Congrats!

We are still waiting for DM and PPR here.

daniel.teh

Mar 14, 2021
Well surprisingly i just logged in and see they issued the visa for my wife. That was much sooner than we expected since we just sent it last week. I guess it really depends on how busy they are and how complex a case is. Really cant tell how timelines work. Good luck guys i wish you all get the good news very soon
Hey

Where did you login to check the visa issue? im in the same boat as you.

daniel.teh

Mar 14, 2021
GCkey login. You mean you sent your pass for COPR ? Cause thats what i meant by visa issuance
Yah, we sent it from Iran through an Agency as well. GCKey hasnt been updated tho since pre-arrival letter. So yours updated on GCkey with Passport Issued?

Reactions: EhsRm

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Yah, we sent it from Iran through an Agency as well. GCKey hasnt been updated tho since pre-arrival letter. So yours updated on GCkey with Passport Issued?
Congrats, yeah you wont get any notifications just keep checking your GCkey. I mean give it a week since the day you sent it. Then u will see status update change to approved and you see a bunch of updates like the background check and final decision then at the bottom of the list they mention the counterfoil document number and the passport number which means the visa/copr is issued and they should be sending it all back soon after. So i wasnt the only one in the current batch after all thats great news for all Jan/feb 2020 applicants.