+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Yes it is spousal sponsorship application and I’m going to Alberta. I applied from Turkey but I’m citizen of Uzbekistan. I sent my passport on January 15, they started to process it on January 20 and got it back today
Congrats! Which company did you use for sending the passport?

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Hello,
Thank you for sharing. I have seen medicals extended for Turkish nationals. Do you know if they extend the medical for Iranian applicants too?
Yes there were many people in this forum who had the same extented medical results. It has nothing to do with nationality. It just doesn't make sense for IRCC to put people at risk during such time. No one should worry about doing the test again while this whole delayed situation is no ones fault.

Reactions: AnnaGM

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Yes there were many people in this forum who had the same extented medical results. It has nothing to do with nationality. It just doesn't make sense for IRCC to put people at risk during such time. No one should worry about doing the test again while this whole delayed situation is no ones fault.
I totally agree. Thank you for the info.

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hello,
Thank you for sharing. I have seen medicals extended for Turkish nationals. Do you know if they extend the medical for Iranian applicants too?
Yes my wife is Iranian, and her medicals just got extended (as mentioned here in the email sent by Ankara office)

Treasure59

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Thanks for the response.
Please did you get a notification or mail when the passport was stamped/approved? That is before it was finally sent back to you. If yes, please what date were you notified?

Hi there,
I received the passport request on January 14
send out my documents to Ankara vfs on January 15 via ptt cargo
vfs sent the documents to the embassy on January 20
received back documents on the February 01
vfs got the passports January 29
so we sent everythping from Istanbul to Ankara
it took only 2 days to go vfs and the same amount to received back

mariamk

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hello,
Hello, my husband is an Iranian national and they extended his medicals. When he used the webform to indicate to them that he was ready to travel he asked if he had to do new medicals and they said "no, they have been extended please send your passport". He sent the passport to Ankara on Dec 11th, got tracking on Dec 21st, started processing on Dec 29th and we are still waiting! Getting super frustrated!

Reactions: AnnaGM

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello, i see ircc ankara started to process your application on january 20th, please what date exactly where you sent a mail that your passport was stamped and sent back to vfs? Just trying to decide how my timeline will be as my passport got to ircc ankara on 29th january.
Hello! I sent it on January 15, to VAC Canada in Istanbul, then they sent it to Canadian Embassy in Ankara, got it back on Monday

fella76

Oct 13, 2020
Thanks for the response.
Please did you get a notification or mail when the passport was stamped/approved? That is before it was finally sent back to you. If yes, please what date were you notified?
While your passport at the embassy you cannot know any information, you can only track receiving and sending out date by the embassy,they won’t tell you one what day they put a stamp on your passport,hope it helps you

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
i am august 2019 applicant , after they asked me for additional documents such as proof of relationship etc.... i got pre-arrival on 17 dec 2020,,, no updates since then....
wish you and everyone best
Thanks for your shearin, wish you all the best!

Reactions: hemen

mariamk

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Is anyone having trouble accessing the VFS ankara tracking site? I am trying to get on it to see what the status is and i get an error!