+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
Hi all,

I'll appreciate it if dear Persians help me out with this. I am asked to send additional documents such as screenshots, photos ,....
Here in Iran the translation offices don't give the certified translation for screenshots, they just stamp the translation with office's stamp. Is is acceptable by Canada?

AnnaGM

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hi all,

I'll appreciate it if dear Persians help me out with this. I am asked to send additional documents such as screenshots, photos ,....
Here in Iran the translation offices don't give the certified translation, they just stamp the translation with office's stamp. Is is acceptable by Canada?
For translation of messages I just sent it with the translator stamp. There is no certification for message translation.

mariamk

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hi all,

Here in Iran the translation offices don't give the certified translation for screenshots, they just stamp the translation with office's stamp. Is is acceptable by Canada?
Are you translating an official document? I did all of mine in Canada for my husband but if you sent the original Farsi document and then an English one with a stamp you could possibly get away with it. Alternatively, there are places outside of Iran that you could possibly email the document to and ask for an official translation. Might cost a lot though!

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
Are you translating an official document? I did all of mine in Canada for my husband but if you sent the original Farsi document and then an English one with a stamp you could possibly get away with it. Alternatively, there are places outside of Iran that you could possibly email the document to and ask for an official translation. Might cost a lot though!
No I'm translating the messages screenshots and translators only give official translation for official documents, and screenshots aren't official documents.

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
No I'm translating the messages screenshots and translators only give official translation for official documents, and screenshots aren't official documents.
Rightly, unofficial documents cannot be certified in Iran. Therefore, you have to make it official, and the only way is to bring whatever document you have to a notary office (دفتر ثبت اسناد) and notarize it. If it is not a financial document, it won't be expensive. Afterward, you can bring the notarized document to a judiciary translation office (translation office) and officially translate it. This way the translator will certify the document, you can also ask for the judiciary and foreign affairs ministry stamp at a reasonable cost to make it more concrete. So, go to a notary office and ask for their help. Explain the whole thing and they will help you acquire your official document for translation.
Regarding photos, I have no idea. To me, photos are self-explanatory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Novanz and AnnaGM

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
Rightly, unofficial documents cannot be certified in Iran. Therefore, you have to make it official, and the only way is to bring whatever document you have to a notary office (دفتر ثبت اسناد) and notarize it. If it is not a financial document, it won't be expensive. Afterward, you can bring the notarized document to a judiciary translation office (translation office) and officially translate it. This way the translator will certify the document, you can also ask for the judiciary and foreign affairs ministry stamp at a reasonable cost to make it more concrete. So, go to a notary office and ask for their help. Explain the whole thing and they will help you acquire your official document for translation.
Thanks Arman

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
Do translation offices in Canada give certified translation for chats? If they do my husband can do that in Canada.
I called the notary offices and they said the chats should become as a " سند " and they need my husband's signature as well.
Did you have the same case?

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
automatic reply is just to confirm the email reached their inbox, but after 3 days they actually wrote they recived the additional requested documents and they will process it. But nothing changed on gckey. And nothing happened since.
Hello Salinasalina! Did you get any updates or news?

Reactions: Salinasalina

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Do translation offices in Canada give certified translation for chats? If they do my husband can do that in Canada.
I called the notary offices and they said the chats should become as a " سند " and they need my husband's signature as well.
Did you have the same case?
- Yup, all parties should give consent.
- I have no idea whether certified translators in Canada would actually translate these types of documents (if you could call it that) as I never acquired their services. Have it in mind that, at about 25 ca$ per page, it's also much more expensive in Canada. And frankly speaking, I don't think it would carry the same weight because translators cannot certify the truth in the original document, they just certify the true translation. The former can only be done in Iran. Maybe I'm making it too complicated, please ask around.
- No, I was never asked to provide similar documents to IRCC.

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
- Yup, all parties should give consent.
- I have no idea whether certified translators in Canada would actually translate these types of documents (if you could call it that) as I never acquired their services. Have it in mind that, at about 25 ca$ per page, it's also much more expensive in Canada. And frankly speaking, I don't think it would carry the same weight because translators cannot certify the truth in the original document, they just certify the true translation. The former can only be done in Iran. Maybe I'm making it too complicated, please ask around.
- No, I was never asked to provide similar documents to IRCC.
Thanks for your reply

DilanCayan

Oct 13, 2020
Hello everyone!!! Hopefully this 2021 hear something good and get together with are loves this is painful waiting time ...

Timeline Outland Turkey
February 21.2020 application received Sydney Nova Scotia
AOR1 August 2020
Biometric and medical done September 2020
Medical past September 30 .2020
File transfer October 13 to Ankara
VO started application January 4.2021

I don’t know how long we are going to wait and steps ... thank you so much your time . Good luck .

Reactions: EhsRm

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Hello everyone!!! Hopefully this 2021 hear something good and get together with are loves this is painful waiting time ...

Timeline Outland Turkey
February 21.2020 application received Sydney Nova Scotia
AOR1 August 2020
Biometric and medical done September 2020
Medical past September 30 .2020
File transfer October 13 to Ankara
VO started application January 4.2021

I don’t know how long we are going to wait and steps ... thank you so much your time . Good luck .
Shouldn't take longer than a couple months if only they send pre arrival without asking for more supporting documents and if PA's background check is simple (like not having lived in other countries for more than 6 months) also depends on how busy this current batch is.
My wife's app was received a month before yours but since you mentioned your PA lives in Turkey at least your PPR stage would be quicker.
Let us know how it goes. Best of luck !

Reactions: DilanCayan

DilanCayan

Oct 13, 2020
Shouldn't take longer than a couple months if only they send pre arrival without asking for more supporting documents and if PA's background check is simple (like not having lived in other countries for more than 6 months) also depends on how busy this current batch is.
My wife's app was received a month before yours but since you mentioned your PA lives in Turkey at least your PPR stage would be quicker.
Let us know how it goes. Best of luck !
Thank you so much for your answer !! Yes hopefully sooner my husband Citizen of Turkey and he never lives other country so it will be essay. yes I will let you know for sure .. keeping touch