+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Yeah i got it too but honestly this just means they finally picked up the case which is way behind the usual timeline. We should have been receiving PPR by now but it is what it is. Im just hoping they got some orders to move faster this year cause last year was horrible
Honestly I don't know if it would change anything or not because I just realized that most of the application from Nov 2019 to early March 2020 got in process so I'm not sure what would happen. My application was submitted Nov 1 and medical got expired Dec 15. Finger crossed we'll here good news this jan

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Honestly I don't know if it would change anything or not because I just realized that most of the application from Nov 2019 to early March 2020 got in process so I'm not sure what would happen. My application was submitted Nov 1 and medical got expired Dec 15. Finger crossed we'll here good news this jan
We passed the medical exam on Oct 16, 2019. I'm guessing it expires after one year, because now I see that they changed the date we passed the exam to Dec 24, 2020. So, don't worry if it expired. You most likely don't need to do it again. They'll just adjust the date.

Reactions: Mkouchakzadeh

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
We passed the medical exam on Oct 16, 2019. I'm guessing it expires after one year, because now I see that they changed the date we passed the exam to Dec 24, 2020. So, don't worry if it expired. You most likely don't need to do it again. They'll just adjust the date.
Hopefully thanks for the info
BTW yes we can't sing in as well so I guess nothing to worry about probably a maintenance is undergoing

Reactions: JFK_YVR

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Thank you for your reply! Did you get automatic confirmation reply or it says they start processing your new documents on your Gckey? We sent ours on December 25, got only automatic confirmation reply but nothing changed yet on online account
automatic reply is just to confirm the email reached their inbox, but after 3 days they actually wrote they recived the additional requested documents and they will process it. But nothing changed on gckey. And nothing happened since.

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
automatic reply is just to confirm the email reached their inbox, but after 3 days they actually wrote they recived the additional requested documents and they will process it. But nothing changed on gckey. And nothing happened since.
We got email saying they received our additional documents but also status has changed from Your action is required to Submitted. Will see how long it takes to process new docs. Please let me know if something changes and you get DM or passport request. Good luck !