+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

fulcrum

Dec 9, 2020
Applied: 3 November
Biometrics done: 6 November
College in Dli list: 17 November
No update at all
Jan 21 intake

Halakrt

Aug 16, 2020
Applied: 3 November
Biometrics done: 6 November
College in Dli list: 17 November
No update at all
Jan 21 intake
Hi I applied nov 27 2019 medical and biometrics were completed in December 2019, application was sent to Ankara dec 17 2019 Since than no update aswell

fulcrum

Dec 9, 2020
Hi I applied nov 27 2019 medical and biometrics were completed in December 2019, application was sent to Ankara dec 17 2019 Since than no update aswell
2019?? Did you contact with someone? Cuz i know some people applied around august 20 and they got the results. Something should be different with your case, I don’t know. Good luck to all of us.

Halakrt

Aug 16, 2020
2019?? Did you contact with someone? Cuz i know some people applied around august 20 and they got the results. Something should be different with your case, I don’t know. Good luck to all of us.
We applied for spousal sponsorship, I contacted them they said that nothing is wrong but because of pandemic they are working at a reduced capacity I talked to someone who applied in august 2019 and there in the same situation as us they work very slow , if something was missing in the application they would have probably told us by now I hope but they didn’t say anything. Last update I got was and email response saying you willl be contacted shorty for your passport requests that was on dec 14 2020 and nothing after.

Halakrt

Aug 16, 2020
and plus they don’t even answer phone calls

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello guys! I have a question for people who sent their additional requested documents to Ankara office, how long you had to wait for DM after sending ? Thanks for reply !

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hello guys! I have a question for people who sent their additional requested documents to Ankara office, how long you had to wait for DM after sending ? Thanks for reply !
Hi Vazira, I sent my additional documents to Ankara office via email they replied saying they recieved it, its been 26 days and no DM nothing.

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
It depends what Visa office you're talking about. Ankara gave updates for cases up until end of Oct 2019 nothing after that. I know many people from Nov 2019 and afterwards which their application is in Ankara and haven't heard from the VO

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi Vazira, I sent my additional documents to Ankara office via email they replied saying they recieved it, its been 26 days and no DM nothing.
Thank you for your reply! Did you get automatic confirmation reply or it says they start processing your new documents on your Gckey? We sent ours on December 25, got only automatic confirmation reply but nothing changed yet on online account

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Hey there
I got in process in ECAS today, check yours you should be in process as well I guess.
Yeah i got it too but honestly this just means they finally picked up the case which is way behind the usual timeline. We should have been receiving PPR by now but it is what it is. Im just hoping they got some orders to move faster this year cause last year was horrible

Reactions: Mkouchakzadeh