+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Conclusion : Ankara VO is on Random Mode ! Nothing makes sense with them so dont compare ur case with anyone else it just pisses you off even more. Dont forget We are the middle eastern applicants. No one else around the world goes through what we go through to get any sort of visa. Stay patient and strong. This shall pass too.

Reactions: Vazira and AliPrn

Noor nur

Jul 6, 2020
Hi everybody, i took this message just now.

What does ircc office mean?

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. .......................... has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Embassy CVO.

Regards,

VFS Global

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hi everybody, i took this message just now.

What does ircc office mean?

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. .......................... has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Embassy CVO.

Regards,

VFS Global
That means your passport is on its way from the embassy to VAC, then to you.
congrats, was it a Pr visa ? And when did they start processing?

Sultans

May 20, 2018
Hello!
Has anyone gone to Toronto recently?
I have got my passport back 2 November and I’m looking for a flight from Istanbul to Toronto with 1 stop flight is cheaper. However I’m confused do I need transit visa or not? There is a flight İstanbul Frankfurt Toronto . 3 hours waiting in Frankfurt.
please let me know if you have experienced during pandemi

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello!
Has anyone gone to Toronto recently?
I have got my passport back 2 November and I’m looking for a flight from Istanbul to Toronto with 1 stop flight is cheaper. However I’m confused do I need transit visa or not? There is a flight İstanbul Frankfurt Toronto . 3 hours waiting in Frankfurt.
please let me know if you have experienced during pandemi
Yup bro, I'll be booking my flight from (Istanbul - frankfurt - Toronto) with Lufthansa next week on thursday and I noticed there is a 4 hours waiting period overthere and I don't have information about transit visa. If you could find any info regarding transit visa lemme know please. I called Lufthansa airline office (02123755790) yeterday and they confirmed that with a connecting flight to Toronto Test for CoViD is not required.
If you have booked your flight, would be appreciated if you could share any info regarding your flight.
Thank you.

Sultans

May 20, 2018
Yup bro, I'll be booking my flight from (Istanbul - frankfurt - Toronto) with Lufthansa next week on thursday and I noticed there is a 4 hours waiting period overthere and I don't have information about transit visa. If you could find any info regarding transit visa lemme know please. I called Lufthansa airline office (02123755790) yeterday and they confirmed that with a connecting flight to Toronto Test for CoViD is not required.
If you have booked your flight, would be appreciated if you could share any info regarding your flight.
Thank you.
I called Germany Consulate and they told me we need transit visa. I’m looking for direct flight with THY to Toronto.

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
I called Germany Consulate and they told me we need transit visa. I’m looking for direct flight with THY to Toronto.
It's confusing. I called them today, they checked it out and they responded to me that a transit visa is not required. I don't know what to do.

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
I personally took that lufthansa flight with a 4 hour stop at frankfurt multiple times. If you do not leave the airport and only have 4 hours stop you do not need a transit visa. Transit visas are usually issued for people with a longer stop or the ones who would like to leave the airport during their stop. This was my experience years ago. Its best to check with lufthansa yourself as things might have changed