+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

mark123mdn

Sep 15, 2020
That sucks! When in July did you submit your passport?
we received request for passport in Feb 2020, two days before the shutdown. we sent our passport in mid July as soon as the embassy reopened. still waiting for the PR visa and returning passports back. is there any body here with the same experience?

Samanrostami

Feb 6, 2020
Hello Newbie.
I don't have any idea in this matter because I own nationality of another country other than country of Iran. As a requirement before submission of my application, I have tried many times to obtain (vukuatli nufus kayit ornegi) but Turkish authorities did not provide me with that so I just add an explanation letter along with my application mentioning that however I'm living in Turkey but as a foreigner, Turkish authorities do not provide me (VNKO).
Hope it helps you.
Anybody here from Iran will help you better in this matter.
Thank you for replying that was actually very helpful

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
we received request for passport in Feb 2020, two days before the shutdown. we sent our passport in mid July as soon as the embassy reopened. still waiting for the PR visa and returning passports back. is there any body here with the same experience?
There was only one other person in this forum who had a case like yours where he got his PPR before the shutdown except he already sent his passport to them back then but had to wait until mid July to get his COPR (I believe that was his case) he is now in Canada. You might find his posts if you go back in pages to see what he said about his situation. It really sucks to wait even longer for COPR but hopefully you will get it soon

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
There was only one other person in this forum who had a case like yours where he got his PPR before the shutdown except he already sent his passport to them back then but had to wait until mid July to get his COPR (I believe that was his case) he is now in Canada. You might find his posts if you go back in pages to see what he said about his situation. It really sucks to wait even longer for COPR but hopefully you will get it soon
the person user ID is "pasifico". here is the time line:
AOR May 2019
PPR March 16
COPR August 6

johntparty

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I guess the visa officers comments can give you an idea? Did you receive a letter for the interview? What does it say?
Usually if there are some concerns on the re

Did you get any updates
No, we haven't got any updates yet and that's why I've bought a flight ticket for my wife and she came to Turkey to be with me for now. We have decided to have a vacation for a month while waiting for the decision, so she is here now with me and still no update and still waiting for non-sense process time.

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hello friends,
For the ones who sent passports to VAC on the first week of September, is there any updates?

I sent The passport on September 4th and I received the tracking number on sep 11 then they sent me the last one on sep 14

Dear *******
Your application, tracking ID No********* has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 9/14/2020 6:53:18 AM
Regards,
VFS Global

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
Hello, I’m september 2019 applicant.One year elapsed September 13, i see online update:
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
Anyone has similar situation? Or got some updates after this?
Thanks and god luck everyone?

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello friends,
For the ones who sent passports to VAC on the first week of September, is there any updates?

I sent The passport on September 4th and I received the tracking number on sep 11 then they sent me the last one on sep 14

Dear *******
Your application, tracking ID No********* has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 9/14/2020 6:53:18 AM
Regards,
VFS Global
I received the same message from VFS that the application is under process at IRCC office.
However there is no timeframe at the moment for issuing visa due to outbreak but mostly Ankara VO was processing visa issuance within 2 weeks.
Hopefully we get some good news next week InshaAllah.

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hello, I’m september 2019 applicant.One year elapsed September 13, i see online update:
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
Anyone has similar situation? Or got some updates after this?
Thanks and god luck everyone?
Yes, same here. July applicant. They reached out asking for more documents a couple of times but nothing after that.

Reactions: Kochora

mark123mdn

Sep 15, 2020
Hello all,

I just checked IRCC online system, and noticed that they worked on our application last Friday. it shows as below.
I Hope that means, they have finally issued the visa after 2 months from passport submission and returned it back to VAC.? Any idea?

Thanks,
M

Final Decision:
  • September 11, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Document Status Help - Document Status

Document Status

NameUnique Client Identifier (UCI)DocumentDocument numberStatusExpiry dateStatus Updated DateTravel document NumberCountry of Issue
XXX XXXX91XXXXXXCounterfoilT60XXXXXXXYour document is valid.2021/08/062020/09/11X...…….Iran
XXX XXXX91XXXXXXCounterfoilT60XXXXxXxYour document is valid.2021/08/062020/09/11V...……..Iran

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Hello all,

I just checked IRCC online system, and noticed that they worked on our application last Friday. it shows as below.
I Hope that means, they have finally issued the visa after 2 months from passport submission and returned it back to VAC.? Any idea?

Thanks,
M

Final Decision:
  • September 11, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Document Status

NameUnique Client Identifier (UCI)DocumentDocument numberStatusExpiry dateStatus Updated DateTravel document NumberCountry of Issue
XXX XXXX91XXXXXXCounterfoilT60XXXXXXXYour document is valid.2021/08/062020/09/11X...…….Iran
XXX XXXX91XXXXXXCounterfoilT60XXXXxXxYour document is valid.2021/08/062020/09/11V...……..Iran
Congratulation! They do this when the visa is issued. you will get it soon.

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hello all,

Thanks,
M

Final Decision:

Document Status

Congratulations , you got it finally. I wish you the best

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
I received the same message from VFS that the application is under process at IRCC office.
However there is no timeframe at the moment for issuing visa due to outbreak but mostly Ankara VO was processing visa issuance within 2 weeks.
Hopefully we get some good news next week InshaAllah.
Sounds good my friend, So hopefully tomorrow Friday or next week we will get great news inshallah

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hello friends,

Dear *******
Regards,
VFS Global
woow, it is very good news, my passport have been sent to VAC on Sep 14 and I am waiting for tracking ID number.

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hi my friends,
Today one of my friends who had sent his passport about 7 weeks ago received a letter from IRCC which told him his visa have been issued and sent to the VAC. I think all of us that sent our passport will hear good news shortly.