+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hi my friends,
Today one of my friends who had sent his passport about 7 weeks ago received a letter from IRCC which told him his visa have been issued and sent to the VAC. I think all of us that sent our passport will hear good news shortly.
Hello my dear friend,
Thanks for sharing the good news and inshallah we will get a good news too next week ❤

Blue_sky71

Jul 10, 2020
Hi,
I was wondering if any of the Iranian fellows who sent their passports last week through Nilgam Safar agency received any tracking number email from VFS yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: BehBeh2

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi,
I was wondering if any of the Iranian fellows who sent their passports last week through Nilgam Safar agency received any tracking number email from VFS yet?
No tracking # yet. The last text message we got says that the passport has been sent to the embassy.

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hello my dear friend,
Thanks for sharing the good news and inshallah we will get a good news too next week ❤
Thanks, I hope, too. Again my friend called me and told me that he received an email from VAC. They said that his passport had sent by the post office and he will get it through next 3 days.

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hi,
Not yet, waiting for the next week.

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Thanks, I hope, too. Again my friend called me and told me that he received an email from VAC. They said that his passport had sent by the post office and he will get it through next 3 days.
Good news come always from you❤...and we appreciate your support here ....
Can you ask your friend about how long is thePassport process long?

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Good news come always from you❤...and we appreciate your support here ....
Can you ask your friend about how long is thePassport process long?
THANKS, YOU TOO, I wish I was the happiness ambassador. Yes, I kept in touch with him every single moment, he sent his passport to VAC Aug 15th.

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
Hello,
hope everyone's doing well. I'm a June 2019 applicant and I've done the biometrics and medical on September 30 2019 and haven't heard anything since then. My lawyer has sent an update request and this is what IRCC replied:
Greetings,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that your file will be reviewed and you will be advised if there are any outstanding documents/issues. Eventually, once all the statutory requirements have been a passport request letter will be sent to you.

Sincerely,

Migration Section

Reactions: Bstnci

NosNos

Aug 17, 2020
Hello,
hope everyone's doing well. I'm a June 2019 applicant and I've done the biometrics and medical on September 30 2019 and haven't heard anything since then. My lawyer has sent an update request and this is what IRCC replied:
Greetings,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that your file will be reviewed and you will be advised if there are any outstanding documents/issues. Eventually, once all the statutory requirements have been a passport request letter will be sent to you.

Sincerely,

Migration Section
Can you please tell me the email you sent to? I’m a May 2019 applicant and still haven’t heard anything other than I’m in a interview queue from my MP

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
Can you please tell me the email you sent to? I’m a May 2019 applicant and still haven’t heard anything other than I’m in a interview queue from my MP
Unfortunately I don't have the email. My lawyer has sent the email.

NosNos

Aug 17, 2020
Best lucks to you as well. Btw when did you get the interview request?
They didn’t even give me any timeline. That’s what pissing me off. Even my idiot MP Said he can’t do anything and he can’t fasten my application. He said they will make the interview once the officer feel “safe” to go back to the office because of COVID 19. So basically my fate is with coronavirus. If they find a cure or vaccine for it then they will give me a date lol. They are just ignorants